Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] MIRA 🔥 - Cryptocurrencies have never been so easy - page 16. (Read 9941 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Mira Lab Admin
Could you guarantee me no price dumping with your tokens?

There is no guarantee on the tokens picking up in price. We certainly do everything to help the price grow but this investment can't be considered a promised source of income
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Could you guarantee me no price dumping with your tokens?
Mira Lab Admin
Do you have advisors?

Yes, we have.
In the Team section of our site (https://miralab.io/#team) we have mentioned all people who are helping us develop the project. Our blockchain advisors are also there: Eugene Radchenko and Alexander Ivanov.
Do you have advisors?
Mira Lab Admin
Activity: 266
How much money already raised?
Mira Lab Admin
How are you going to build trust between the users of your software?

Users who are sending cryptocurrency in MiraBox to each other can set the opening conditions: a date, confirmation from both parties, etc. The later versions will also have a warranty service, for cases when one of the participants considers that the terms of the transaction have not been fulfilled
Activity: 79
How are you going to build trust between the users of your software?
Mira Lab Admin
do you have softcap on presale?

1 980 000$ or 3 300 000 MIRA tokens
Mira Lab Admin
Mira Lab Admin
when i will get my tokens?

Straight after the ICO is over, on 28 February 2018.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
how to win iPhone X???
Activity: 308
do you have softcap on presale?
Activity: 280
when i will get my tokens?
Mira Lab Admin
I need to be sure about my privacy or privacy of files in MiraBox. Could you comment this please?

You don't need to create an account to be able to buy Mirabox. It is protected by a password, which is not stored on Mira servers, and multisig verification to make sure only you have the access. As files are sent off the blockchain it is not possible to establish when they change the owner.
Mira Lab Admin
What about your previous project? do you have something crypto related?

We have been working a lot with cryptocurrencies, which included mining. Our developers have extensive experience in the areas of blockchain and smart contracts.
Activity: 210
What about your previous project? do you have something crypto related?
I need to be sure about my privacy or privacy of files in MiraBox. Could you comment this please?
How you can guarantee that everything is safe and private and Parity situation is not your story?
Mira Lab Admin
Will you conduct another round of ICO if you need additional funds to develop the platform?

Theoretically we might do another round for pre-ICO with a lower discount. We don't have any plans to organise additional rounds for the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: