Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] MIRA 🔥 - Cryptocurrencies have never been so easy - page 5. (Read 9941 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Mira Lab Admin
Dear community!
We released our white paper in Japanese!

Warm welcome to all the people from Japan.

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Mira Lab Admin
Dear community!
We released our white paper in Chinese!

Warm welcome to all the people from China.

Activity: 602
Rating CoinGecko and ICORating at least https://www.coingecko.com/en/ico/mira
Mira Lab Admin
Mira is an easy solution to buying, holding and sending crypto assets in a secure way. Cryptocurrencies have never been so easy

Exactly that way!  Cool
Mira Lab Admin
Mira's 🇸🇬 #ICO is listed on @Crypt0Next (Rating8⃣4⃣/100)🥇

🏆🎖️ https://cryptonext.com/ico/mira

Good Luck

Great stuff! Thank you for collaboration Wink
Mira Lab Admin
How many tokens are sold until now, and what is the % of dividents (roi) for a masternode Huh Huh Huh Huh

ROI for a masternode - 10% of the commission.
Many requests and transactions are being proceeded. Full details will be later.
copper member
Mira is an easy solution to buying, holding and sending crypto assets in a secure way. Cryptocurrencies have never been so easy
Merit: 100
Do you really think that without a viable and strong product, in this environment a tiny coin could be x10 in short term?
Not really but I think Mira is not tiny ICO on its way...
Activity: 187
Do you really think that without a viable and strong product, in this environment a tiny coin could be x10 in short term?
Activity: 187
How many tokens are sold until now, and what is the % of dividents (roi) for a masternode Huh Huh Huh Huh
Hello Bounty manager kindly fix my stakes for the last two weeks in the signature campaign spreadsheet. No29. Thank you
I have PM the bounty manager but it seems he is busy no response yet. I would be glad if this is fix.

All tickets are being processed manually. Our bounty manager will contact you asap.
Thanks for your patience  Smiley

Thank you! I look forward to the correction
Mira Lab Admin
Hello Bounty manager kindly fix my stakes for the last two weeks in the signature campaign spreadsheet. No29. Thank you
I have PM the bounty manager but it seems he is busy no response yet. I would be glad if this is fix.

All tickets are being processed manually. Our bounty manager will contact you asap.
Thanks for your patience  Smiley
Hello Bounty manager kindly fix my stakes for the last two weeks week15 and week 16in the signature campaign spreadsheet. No29. Thank you
Hello Mira why I got no stakes for two weeks? I have been keeping my signature since I signed up.
Activity: 14
Hello Mira,

we love your project. That's why we decided to list your project in our ICO calendar.

We are a German blog about cryptocurrencies, blockchain, ICOs & token sales.

At the moment we have about 25 000 visitors per month, which will make you a little more familiar in the German-speaking area.

Here you have been listed:
ICO Calender - German

Best Regards,
Decentralbox.com
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
looks like interesting project with registered company, i will watch this thread.
Mira Lab Admin
Thanks for your above reply... You should have done this since so that participants would know the standard and care of this great project.

Agree! We highly appreciate every participant! ! ! ! !
Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: