Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MishCoin] New Virtual Currency Unique algorithm - page 4. (Read 8347 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Dude come on man, you really gonna call someone a troll because they question this?!  You have to kidding yourself if you believe people should just believe you because you say something that is worth .10 today will be worth $400 in 3 months......GUARANTEED.......seriously man, what kind of person do you think could possible "believe" such a thing.  You say everything has been explained, that's utter crap man......the only thing you have explained is the "price is determined" and will factually be worth such and such at this time........HAH?!

Do you personally have the 40 BILLION dollars or whatever you claim this "payment" system will be worth to backup the statement of "predetermined value".......that is the ONLY way you could possibly guarantee anything here and somehow I seriously doubt you are worth that kind of money.  This entire thing ludicrous man and utterly impossible!!!!

There is no other conclusion for the sane mind but to assume and think you are trying to scam people out of money......NONE!  Even if there was an ounce of truth to any of this crap, you're fucking crazy and insane for thinking people should buy it....let alone call someone a troll for questioning your motives here......do you really not see how impossible this is to believe for a sane person?!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
This is just blatant fraud and there is nothing else presented to convince any logical human being otherwise. You should be ashamed of yourself, honestly, you're an asshole for stealing people's money. I'm sure you'll sit here and deny it without end but you know what you're doing.. There is zero explanation regarding an actual plan. It's just one giant half assed marketing pitch to lure unintelligent/desperate people in and take advantage of them. You could have tried harder. I watched the video on your site and the bullshit was so intense that it literally made me cringe.

The best thing you could do right now would be to refund anyone that bought this and close shop. I'm sure the real totals sold thus far don't equal anything near the number you gave, which shouldn't making refunding too difficult a task. My hope is that users who don't know any better will see this post and the posts of other users on this thread and think twice about "investing" in mishcoin.

Sincerely,

Cras

Seriously if anybody should be ashamed of themselves it is you!!!

How completely small minded you must be to come to that conclusion based on nothing.

90% of people have been really supportive but their are also a lot of hideous trolls and haters out their who knock people without any experience or knowledge.

Everything is explained. It is legitimate. It is predetermined pricing. The price is always going up, which is win/win. stage 2 is when the price doubles each week for 12 weeks and is released at stage 3 @ $409.60 at which point it will be a full payment processor with the value of the coin increasing 1% each week from that point on.

What is there not to understand for anyone with half a brain???

Seriously go back under your bridge troll!!!

Wait, I'm the one coming to conclusions based on no evidence? I think that's you buddy.

You're honestly trying to tell people you have several million dollars lined up for them, just waiting to buy your own garbage back after they bought it for $.10?Without a trace of technical reasoning?? it would have to be you artificially supporting the value yourself because I don't see anyone putting any kind of real money in your hands.

Why don't you just host a free money giveaway no investment required? Isn't that the only way your coin will reach $400+ anyway, if you buy them yourself at ridiculous prices?

Show some proof of funding?

Show some semblance of a business plan?

How about any type of whitepaper, tech specs, mission statement, any common sense at all?

Or maybe you are truly delirious. Either way, just stop scamming dude. Be a better human.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This is just blatant fraud and there is nothing else presented to convince any logical human being otherwise. You should be ashamed of yourself, honestly, you're an asshole for stealing people's money. I'm sure you'll sit here and deny it without end but you know what you're doing.. There is zero explanation regarding an actual plan. It's just one giant half assed marketing pitch to lure unintelligent/desperate people in and take advantage of them. You could have tried harder. I watched the video on your site and the bullshit was so intense that it literally made me cringe.

The best thing you could do right now would be to refund anyone that bought this and close shop. I'm sure the real totals sold thus far don't equal anything near the number you gave, which shouldn't making refunding too difficult a task. My hope is that users who don't know any better will see this post and the posts of other users on this thread and think twice about "investing" in mishcoin.

Sincerely,

Cras

Seriously if anybody should be ashamed of themselves it is you!!!

How completely small minded you must be to come to that conclusion based on nothing.

90% of people have been really supportive but their are also a lot of hideous trolls and haters out their who knock people without any experience or knowledge.

Everything is explained. It is legitimate. It is predetermined pricing. The price is always going up, which is win/win. stage 2 is when the price doubles each week for 12 weeks and is released at stage 3 @ $409.60 at which point it will be a full payment processor with the value of the coin increasing 1% each week from that point on.

What is there not to understand for anyone with half a brain???

Seriously go back under your bridge troll!!!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

Sincerely,

Cras
1 week until phase 2 guys.

Very exciting times here at Mish Coin!
Ok this may be a little strange but 1 of our members has done something inappropriate and I am taking this opportunity to seperate myself from it. We have receive 10 emails in the last hour about a Kim Kardashian naked photo with our logo on it or something. I have seen it myself but rest assured that Mish Coin do not condone this sort of thing and we do not allow our members using such methods for referring members to our site.

I will post a full release on the website and a press release on prlog asap, however I just wanted it to be known now.

No need to send any more emails about this Smiley
Hi there i can tell you it is true Smiley

It is just the beginning. Mish Coin is too good but very true!!!

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
We have officially sold well over 100,000 coin in the first 48 hours Smiley

I doubt the reality of this news to be honest, 100,000 coins means $10,000. Wondering who were the so optimistic person bought this coin. No offense, but it is too good to be true.
Activity: 56
Great!what a HYIP! Grin
I want to make a quick announcement.

Just so everyone understands how the referral contest works. It is not the 100 people who refer the most inactive accounts (ie people who sign up and do not buy Mish Coin) it is the 100 people who have referred the most amount of Mish Coin orders (ie most referral profit).

We are getting users from the same IP just signing fake accounts under themselves.

These accounts will be deleted and would never be eligible anyway because they have sponsored zero active users.

Thanks.
We have officially sold well over 100,000 coin in the first 48 hours Smiley
Hi mate I have been open about who I am lol My name is Tony Vieri, my name is every where including the about us page on the site. I havent been a member here before thats why the new account lol I read and take an interest for a long time but I have never participated actively in the community. I am directly responsible. 1,000,000/10,000,000 possible. We have sold 100,000 coin in 1 day so we are going ok Smiley

This is no scam I have outlined a complete model where everyone wins. It is sustainable. I will be every day answering questions. I will be buying back coin yes. No-one will lose here. All big companies have private reg on domains. I dont want people knowing my personal address and phone number lol

Yes it is so because I have created it so.

Google crawls websites because it was created that way.

Mish Coin does what is does because it was created to do so simple as that.

The problem is everyone thinks the same way because it is all they have seen.

This is new and it may take a little while to get used to it but I am here for good don't you worry about that Smiley

With mlm or ponzi or hyip scam for you to get paid the admin has to do something unlikely to make money come out of nowhere.

This is sustainable and legit. Everyone makes money including admin/developer (me lol) which I have outlined.

I will make far more money in the long run keeping this going believe me. Mish Coin will be payment processor, exchanger, bank all in one and every option = $$$

I am being completely open so please don't view it as arrogance.

Thanks

legendary
Who holds and is responsible for the $1,000,000 cash you guys are giving away?  Is this money already allocated and secured?

Also....if this is a legit project as you claim, why a new account......why not say who you are and why the private reg on the domain?
legendary
Dude, I won't argue one bit that what you describe sounds dreamy......problem is it sounds like a complete pipe dream and a scam.......like, straight up.....nobody reading this or watching your video(s) is going to think any different as there is absolutely NO explanation of HOW what you claim can become a reality except somebody behind a BRAND NEW account saying it is so.  I mean come on, how can you possibly believe people are going to buy into this to support it in the first place?  In order for a coin to EVER become that valuable it has to have an enormous amount of people supporting it, which would take time........all you have now is a bunch of people screaming scam and calling you a scammer because of the UNBELIEVABLE claims you are purporting!
First of all their are 2 videos you need to watch and the last post I was referring to the press release in the member area of the site not the videos.

You need to stop thinking along the usual lines Mish Coin is a new concept. If the price keeps going up, you can buy low and sell hi and everyone wins and yes I will most certainly buy the coins as admin at higher prices similar to a bitcoin exchanger because guess what... If I buy something from you at $409.60 minus small fee for me I can sell it to the guy down the road next week at $414 plus fees. Now can you tell me how this isnt a win/win?

Thanks
legendary
You keep telling people to refer to the video as some sort of explanation or something in how the hell you can claim a coin you are selling at .10 today will magically be worth over $400 in 3 months time.  Your video does less than zero to explain how you could make such a ridiculous claim!

People don't believe today this thing is worth .10 a coin so who the hell do you think is going to buy all these coins in 3 months at $400 a piece?  Just because you put a product on a website and a buy button to represent X amount of dollars in "mishcoin" does not set the value of a coin.......in order for you to claim this coin will be worth $400 at a certain point is if YOU guaranteed YOU would buy them for that amount at said time.......is that what you are saying man?  Are YOU personally going to buy everyone's coins at your ridiculously stated "value"?
*IMPORTANT UPDATE ON FUTURE MISH COIN PRICING: Mish Coins at the time of official release in phase 3 will be $409.60 as we know but from their they will rise in value 1% each week forever. Mish Coin value is pre-determined and continually rising.

More details on press release available on the site.
yes this is just for stage 1 so all you can see the stats of $10000 referral contest this is for full transparency, however when we kick into stage 2 this will not be displayed.

Welcome on board by the way Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
Is this a joke? when I tried to make an account, the site directs me to an image link as shown below :

http://i.imgur.com/lsiaAfm.png

What the hell is this?

I just tried to register and all working but I see the emails of users on the main page is published it's not a good idea they could potentially receive spam email, virus and a variety of possible crimes so for those of you who have not registered should not use the primary email unless you already know the consequences

Yes we had a small issue over the past few hours. I have copied and pasted what we have added on the site:

"*ATTENTION: We have had an issue with a hacker, however we have dealt with this issue and have taken steps to make sure it does not occur again. No sensitive data was effected it was just a nuisance hacker. We have SSL, DDOS & Malware protection to ensure complete member security and to ensure that we remain online. Thank you for your patience!!!"
Pages:
Jump to: