Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Mithril - Social media tokens that reward all content creators. - page 9. (Read 23379 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 40
A key aspect of Mithril development is the implementation of the Lit application. It is this program that provides access to the functionality of the social network and the exchange of information between its participants.
Activity: 910
Merit: 14
Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com
aura has launched the beta zero youstock platform these platforms are going to be the next stage of crypto because everyone can make a token currency easily then trade it easily and could be melded with social media platforms
https://github.com/YouStock/beta/releases/tag/0.0.0

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annethashpow-aura-smart-contract-ledger-youstock-tokenized-selfhood-2818598
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Mithril OReDER - The Mixtape - Chino XL with Vherbal - "Mithrilore" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzSmajP3T98&feature=youtu.be

Brought to you by the Mithril OReDER - A group of Extraordinary Lyricists unified by the common goal of bringing financial power to the People.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
Mithril Vault beta version will release soon, and various features will be releasing via multiple stages. Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I have just found this gem by a person who adviced mithril on steemit. Lit app is very cool Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
What is coming in the new update? Staking and wallet?
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
I like lit and mithril more than steemit. I think it could take over as top social media Blockchain
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
MITH is a unique token and seems to be able to fight currents, these days the price of crypto in general drop but precisely Mitrhil can go up and now getting closer to reach $ 1, hold MITH is a very profitable thing.
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
I am using Lit now for about 2 weeks and i am excited about the project, but please do some updates for the app. The app is crashing very often and needs to reload a lot. Even implement some new features and just focus on making the app better after that do some some great marketing.

I'm excited as well. In the past few months this coin had a massive run. It has bright future.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I enjoyed the lit app, been using it for a few days now. The community looks really active. Looking forward to see how it all turns out.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I am using Lit now for about 2 weeks and i am excited about the project, but please do some updates for the app. The app is crashing very often and needs to reload a lot. Even implement some new features and just focus on making the app better after that do some some great marketing.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
I like the lit app, there seems to be a lot of people using it. The community is strong!

I agree with you mate, the growing numbers of supporters from social media sites really proves that they have a strong and nice concept platform technology easily captures the attention of the social media enthusiast and all content creators.  By simply sharing your stories you can earn rewards based on your content and social inluence.
Do you know how mithril benefits it’s users? Is it like steemit where the more you hold in your account the more your vote is worth? The white paper doesn’t explain in detail how it works.

Yes, Staking. Inspired by Proof of Stake, Mithril holders above a certain threshold of Mithril tokens will enjoy a faster rate of social mining. Additionally, coin age will also be factored into Mithril staking. The longer Mithril tokens are held, the more weight they will carry in the staking calculation.
I like the lit app, there seems to be a lot of people using it. The community is strong!

I agree with you mate, the growing numbers of supporters from social media sites really proves that they have a strong and nice concept platform technology easily captures the attention of the social media enthusiast and all content creators.  By simply sharing your stories you can earn rewards based on your content and social inluence.
Do you know how mithril benefits it’s users? Is it like steemit where the more you hold in your account the more your vote is worth? The white paper doesn’t explain in detail how it works.
Activity: 286
Merit: 10

Activity: 93
Merit: 1
Mountains is my passion
I like you idea keeping the project out of the bounties and airdrops, only the people who's interested in the platfrom should be into your community. It's brave but dignified choose
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
I’m surprised there isn’t much of a community here for this coin?! Is this project working well? How do you like the lit app??
Pages:
Jump to: