Pages:
Author

Topic: Ann MIV moved - page 3. (Read 5845 times)

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588
April 23, 2017, 10:08:30 AM
We know that the supply is huge, but we have a clear vision about the project.
The supply amount comes after lot of calculations and possible scenarios.

So can you share with us regarding those possible scenarios that you're looking at?
Why that huge supply? It's been the highest recently that I know of .
And since you are planning to have your advertising campaigns after the crowdfunding stage, there's a possibility that you will not achieve your target even if it's only 25BTC. Normally, the project will be in silent mode if there's no one advertising it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
April 23, 2017, 09:58:58 AM
I just finished reading the opening page and idea is fantastic but the total initial supply is looking too much to make it successful in my limited thought and by point of view. It may be in your mind to limit the supply at later stage through burning process or somehow. This part of the total availability will always press the price.
Activity: 502
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 23, 2017, 09:53:58 AM
We know that the supply is huge, but we have a clear vision about the project.
The supply amount comes after lot of calculations and possible scenarios.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 2150
Crypto Swap Exchange
April 22, 2017, 11:52:17 PM
Supply: 50 billions?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 2716
Merit: 588
April 22, 2017, 08:43:16 PM
They will sell this token in different rounds for first phase rate will be 4 satoshi for 2.5 billion. Supply is really high but the team know what plan they have with huge huge pre mine amount.

The amount is really really overwhelming.   Shocked
Even at 4sat with 2.5bn coins! Considering it is only the first phase.
Let's see how this one will perform after the crowdfunding stage.  

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
April 22, 2017, 01:37:40 PM
how much price Miv coin in ico selling
total suply is very big 50 billion coin with premine 100%
and what is use coin is not sold out in ico selling,  burn or still hand in dev

They will sell this token in different rounds for first phase rate will be 4 satoshi for 2.5 billion. Supply is really high but the team know what plan they have with huge huge pre mine amount.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 502
April 22, 2017, 01:20:25 PM
Translation bounty to Indonesia ? may i apply it ?
Activity: 121
Merit: 92
April 22, 2017, 01:11:26 PM
it's interesting . I will follow this thread and waiting for new bounty. Video sharing platform is new method in crypto world.
I will join the ICO project in the phase 1.
Activity: 504
Merit: 260
April 22, 2017, 01:09:51 PM
how much price Miv coin in ico selling
total suply is very big 50 billion coin with premine 100%
and what is use coin is not sold out in ico selling,  burn or still hand in dev
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 22, 2017, 01:08:08 PM
INDONESIAN translation is done > https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18695636

so how about shares ?  Grin

I appreciate your work, but..
You did the indonesian translation even if it was already taken/reserved by another user. Also rewards for translations aren't even set.
Next time you have to PM first or check in the topic if it's already reserved.

I used to thinking that everything that contains crowd and fund in it is shit, so better drop presale part and lower ur ambitions. Looking at ur op and posting history, it becomes apparent that u cant be good at setting reasonable goals, can u? If so do a 100% giveaway coin and keep a little premine for urself if u wish but drop the crowdfund.

I'm sorry that you think that, but you don't know the whole work behind the project.
As it was said crowdfunding is useful for raising funds and to use them for work, cost and everything else that will happen during the development (in the ANN it's explained in detail)
So Crowdfunding and giveaway are necessary for the project.
By the way everyone is free to participate to the Crowdfunding and to help MakeItViral comes to life.

wait what ? oh my bad im just see here im the one who reply with indonesian first ..didnt see any comment about indonesian translate before me ... ok then im leaving..

Sorry, maybe I should have quoted you too when I wrote about the reservation.

I Wrote the username of who reserved right now, In order to avoid other misunderstanding like these.

its your mistake but alright .. thank you for wasting my time ..by the way good luck with this project
April 22, 2017, 01:04:58 PM

You did the indonesian translation even if it was already taken/reserved by another user. Also rewards for translations aren't even set.

I used to thinking that everything that contains crowd and fund in it is shit, so better drop presale part and lower ur ambitions. Looking at ur op and posting history, it becomes apparent that u cant be good at setting reasonable goals, can u? If so do a 100% giveaway coin and keep a little premine for urself if u wish but drop the crowdfund.

I'm sorry that you think that, but you don't know the whole work behind the project.
As it was said crowdfunding is useful for raising funds and to use them for work, cost and everything else that will happen during the development (in the ANN it's explained in detail)
By the way everyone is free to participate to the Crowdfunding and to help MakeItViral comes to life.

wait what ? oh my bad im just see here im the one who reply with indonesian first ..didnt see any comment about indonesian translate before me ... ok then im leaving..

Sorry, maybe I should have quoted you too when I wrote about the reservation.

I Wrote the username of who reserved right now, In order to avoid other misunderstanding like these.
April 22, 2017, 12:50:21 PM

April 22, 2017, 12:39:21 PM

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
April 22, 2017, 11:49:56 AM
Reserving Hindi translation for the Indian local thread. Kindly let me know if accepted.

Accepted. We will contact you when bounties will be on.

Where is the website?

Where can we earn MIV?

windows wallet ?

We will post link for downloading windows/Linux wallets when the date of the crowdfunding will be announced.

Meanwhile we will also post The White Paper, the terms for crowdfunding, Block explorer and GitHub link.

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
April 22, 2017, 11:31:19 AM
why we don't have criptoflix online video streaming?  Grin
April 22, 2017, 11:24:02 AM

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
April 22, 2017, 10:51:47 AM
Bounty for fb,twitter,signature campagin?
April 22, 2017, 10:48:27 AM
Reserving Hindi translation for the Indian local thread. Kindly let me know if accepted.

Accepted. We will contact you when bounties will be on.

Where is the website?

Where can we earn MIV?

windows wallet ?

We will post link for downloading windows/Linux wallets when the date of the crowdfunding will be announced.

Meanwhile we will also post The White Paper, the terms for crowdfunding, Block explorer and GitHub link.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
April 22, 2017, 10:39:37 AM
interesting project
waiting next progress  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
April 22, 2017, 10:30:56 AM
Pages:
Jump to: