Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 68. (Read 300628 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Beta Browser Game: December
Browser Game: January
Facebook Edition: Late-January
Mobile Edition: February

Dates have yet to act? or they are moved?

Very good question!  Huh

DATE   BUY/SELL   BID/ASK   TOTAL UNITS (MNE)   TOTAL COST (BTC) 12/18/2014 02:51:49 PM SELL 0.00001301   36755.58268846   0.47819013

Someone explain this to me ...

Holy Shit. If devs are waiting longer we don't need advertising anymore....
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Yeah this pissed me off too .... either someone is pushing the price down. And now I cant find a reason for it :/ because if this goes on investers will quit.

And really why munne devs paid such a heavy amount when they were not themselves ready... Its just like advertising a blank sheet and saying ok we will draw someting in it but before lets advertise :/

DATE   BUY/SELL   BID/ASK   TOTAL UNITS (MNE)   TOTAL COST (BTC) 12/18/2014 02:51:49 PM SELL 0.00001301   36755.58268846   0.47819013

legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

legendary

1. how the marketing deal with the firm works since there is now 2 months they got a payout but without significative work/impact.
2. Where is the ICO and how is it being spend on.
3. what was the bugs (list of) that got reported to you on the game and got fixed.
4. any others.

4 I want to see timelines and completion % that are updated at least once a week.(I dont think thats to much to ask from someone thats working Full time for us.)

Activity: 722
Merit: 500
StakeChain Community leader
I 'm always @IRC #munnecoin as kawa900jc and GEO_Jan (two locations one IP).
I have fait in MNE but I can imagine investors have not.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Supply and gnargnar check inbox. And lets organize this better.
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
They all want cheap coins Wink

Ye right , i got enough "cheap" coins and a whole bunch of Expesive ones from the ICO ..
There is No buy support and "someone" keeps dumping at 25% of the ICO price now.
If u dont think there is reason to be concerned your an idiot.
Call me a fudder or whatever u want but i doubt u own even 1/10th of the MNE i own.
Calling us a bunch of impatient children for voicing  our concerns is retarded.

There should be Clear Timelines Posted ,, and a Ledger showing what the money is beeing spend on.
That would put a lot of My concerns to rest.

that is a good reply sluppy.  So guys, let's try to find solution now.

let's not be blind : there is a crisis. not because there is nothing delivered yet, not because there is no news, but because there is a serious lack of communication by Mchrono and also a serious lack of transparency. I hope you are aware of that Mchrono.

so, what can we do?

Ok, i think Mchrono is on a central usa timezone, so let's fix a meeting in IRC #Munnecoin ?  

I would see that as one of the best way to ask what we need to know.
here's i will list some subjects we could talk :

1. how the marketing deal with the firm works since there is now 2 months they got a payout but without significative work/impact.
2. Where is the ICO and how is it being spend on.
3. what was the bugs (list of) that got reported to you on the game and got fixed.
4. any others.

we would need Mistercoin (or i will) to contact Mchrono about that IRC chat we want to have with him and an idea of the questions as stated above.
Let's fix rules too in order to keep the chat civilized, so that some straight questions are being asked by few and others could read. you see what i mean, if everyone write and ask at the same time, the chat gonna be unreadable, we also want to avoid the kids with frustration and in all-caps berserk mode lol..

how about that idea guys?

edit : i am on IRC #Munnecoin now.. please come have a chat.
legendary
They all want cheap coins Wink

Ye right , i got enough "cheap" coins and a whole bunch of Expesive ones from the ICO ..
There is No buy support and "someone" keeps dumping at 25% of the ICO price now.
If u dont think there is reason to be concerned your an idiot.
Call me a fudder or whatever u want but i doubt u own even 1/10th of the MNE i own.
Calling us a bunch of impatient children for voicing  our concerns is retarded.

There should be Clear Timelines Posted ,, and a Ledger showing what the money is beeing spend on.
That would put a lot of My concerns to rest.

Activity: 280
legendary
Activity: 1148
Hey guys, just in case you were wondering if this is a scam, the dev does not even know code.

They wanted to hire me for implementing em, and asked for the source of our marketplace.  They didn't code the game and are using outside help.

If a trusted community member wants to go through my PMa for proof, pm me.

We use the word "dev" around here because it's a geeks-filled place, but there is no requirements to be a coder in order to create something crypto-based. They are entrepreneurs,  they have a project and a vision and it's what all Munne is. Either you are in because you believe in the proposition or you are out because Mchrono is not as "dev" as you think he should be.

I would have so much to say about this whole place/forum, but as it's not pretty, I will let you do your job and watch all this with pop corn and buy orders  Cheesy

+1.  See told you RELAX!!! Bunch of inpatient man children around here who need instant gratification...
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
Hey guys, just in case you were wondering if this is a scam, the dev does not even know code.

They wanted to hire me for implementing em, and asked for the source of our marketplace.  They didn't code the game and are using outside help.

We use the word "dev" around here because it's a geeks-filled place, but there is no requirements to be a coder in order to create something crypto-based. They are entrepreneurs,  they have a project and a vision and it's what all Munne is. Either you are in because you believe in the proposition or you are out because Mchrono is not as "dev" as you think he should be.

I would have so much to say about this whole place/forum, but as it's not pretty, I will let you do your job and watch all this with pop corn and buy orders  Cheesy
Activity: 566

They wanted to hire me for implementing em, and asked for the source of our marketplace.  They didn't code the game and are using outside help.

How are all the things you mention in anyway related to/or proof  of, the question you ask ; 'is this a scam'?

They were transparent about the game all along and the fact that they're using (outside) help, means they are actually working on something, not?
Activity: 728

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Hello, the truth is that we have some important good news, but for PR reasons, we are looking for the best way to announce them, reach the big media and that this news don't disappear in the forum.

We think that in 4-5 days we will start the preview but it's not a promise. We understand that you are sick of P&D schemes, but that's not our case, we will keep working. Please understand that what we promise is not something simple that is created in a few days. Every big creation takes time, nothing good comes from day to day developments.

Greetings, Mchrono

Thank you for this update, to be honest we are talking about 2 months without any MNE related update. You promised us in the ICO that there will be someone fulltime working on MNE. How can somebody be working for 2 months and have no real update? @Some point you have to deliver stuff to keep people interested.
No need to hurry.
This is a serious coin and I'm a serious supporter/investor.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Hello, the truth is that we have some important good news, but for PR reasons, we are looking for the best way to announce them, reach the big media and that this news don't disappear in the forum.

We think that in 4-5 days we will start the preview but it's not a promise. We understand that you are sick of P&D schemes, but that's not our case, we will keep working. Please understand that what we promise is not something simple that is created in a few days. Every big creation takes time, nothing good comes from day to day developments.

Greetings, Mchrono

Thank you for this update, to be honest we are talking about 2 months without any MNE related update. You promised us in the ICO that there will be someone fulltime working on MNE. How can somebody be working for 2 months and have no real update? @Some point you have to deliver stuff to keep people interested.

Greetings, Mchrono

We worked very hard to get an answer from dev. So what the fxck was so Bad to take a Minute to let us know about what is going on?

Thx for answer dev.

(Countdown is cancelled)
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Greetings, Mchrono

good to hear, make it happen.  hopefully dev/tech and price follow suit!
Activity: 250

Greetings, Mchrono
Last update was from the 9th... Which was a week ago... And he said before that if he has nothing to report then why come here and say nothing to report. He said they are working on content and to relax... So relax.... Stop being so impatient. I would rather have it right than rushed and they are working on it. DEV was on today, if he is scamming you think he would log in? Just settle down and he will come say the exact same thing I have.

Hey, like i said above, i dont believe this to be a scam, but he's been online and must have seen the uncertainty arising in here, why not drop a few answers, if it's only to take away the uncertainty.. Now ppl are going to feed each other (with the help of fudders like bassguitarman) in the thoughts that this might be scam, he can stop all this..

Right. But he doesn't. What is the conlusion? He doesn't mind about our thoughts. I think he has dumped a lot of selfbuyed coins. Perhaps he only wants to know if there are still people here that are stupid enough to buy his coins? Or can you explain his behaviour? Never seen this before. Only scamcoindevs act like this.
And believe ne i am no fudder. I am an investor.
Pages:
Jump to: