Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 76. (Read 300628 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
In my opinion MNE university can be a good game changer.
Introducing newcomers to the crypto world and educate them is a valid project plus it brings fresh investors to the crypto-currencies world.
I really like where this is going.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Looks cool, can't wait to check it out.
Some images of Munne University. The preview version is near. Stay tuned

Remember that the preview version is ONLY the basic site without videos/lesson/content.
Activity: 280
=) buy both this and hyper!. excellent choice!

That it is my friend. That it is.

I am making an announcement soon to my upcoming interview with the PR firm, tomorrow morning.

I will have an unedited transcript with the CEO of the PR firm for you all to have a look at.

On another note. I need a couple of people to lend me a hand with a little project regarding munne. No need for extreme tech skills, just an intelligent mind (brainstorm) and creative thinking.

If you would like to help me get this ready, please either:
 1. PM me (least awesome as my mail providor send my notifications from here to spam, so  I take a while to respond, and we can't actually chat)
 2. Add me to jabber (xmpp): [email protected] (recommend Pidgin)
 3. Add me to skype: xeddcoin (jabber or this is preferred, as we can group chat on both)

So, if you have a creative mind, and think you could be helpful, get in touch! I want to get tis started today, and hopefully tomorrow or the next day have it ready for everyone to participate in. (Hint: there is free things like steam games, Munne, free web hosting, and more!)

Smiley

I will also post a post on Munnetalk about this as well.

Mistercoin--

I will be adding you when i get off my shift, after some sleep =), then get some ideas flowing, making this happen!.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
munne on the move (finally!)....a nice Dec. coming up??? Wink  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
btw guys, have you seen the full order book at Bittrex for Munne?
check all these sell orders at xxx.000000000  ?

I've seen that kind of filled sell orders on few coins already...
pushing and pushing the price to the lowest they can, accumulating and boom, all removed at the same time
That is market manipulation at its best.
Watch out when they remove these orders all at once. Wink
legendary
Whoa!   Grin   that's awesome mistercoin

Count me in for the task  Wink
I'm on the road right now, will contact you later today.

Damn great

Sounds good!

Looking forward to it Smiley

Mistercoin--

i'm late, just added you on skype  Wink   seeya
legendary
Activity: 1045
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

Damn great

Sounds good!

Looking forward to it Smiley

Mistercoin--
legendary

Damn great
legendary

That it is my friend. That it is.

I am making an announcement soon to my upcoming interview with the PR firm, tomorrow morning.

I will have an unedited transcript with the CEO of the PR firm for you all to have a look at.

On another note. I need a couple of people to lend me a hand with a little project regarding munne. No need for extreme tech skills, just an intelligent mind (brainstorm) and creative thinking.

If you would like to help me get this ready, please either:
 1. PM me (least awesome as my mail providor send my notifications from here to spam, so  I take a while to respond, and we can't actually chat)
 2. Add me to jabber (xmpp): [email protected] (recommend Pidgin)
 3. Add me to skype: xeddcoin (jabber or this is preferred, as we can group chat on both)

So, if you have a creative mind, and think you could be helpful, get in touch! I want to get tis started today, and hopefully tomorrow or the next day have it ready for everyone to participate in. (Hint: there is free things like steam games, Munne, free web hosting, and more!)

Smiley

I will also post a post on Munnetalk about this as well.

Mistercoin--
Activity: 280
legendary
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Only stupid people dump Munne, it really is one of the best, promising coins.

For example, can be compared for this coin - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-hyper-game-currency-mmos-poker-20-serversshapeshiftio-rpg-more-624651
legendary
Guys, You can expect more ppl dropping Munne this weekend as bitcoin value is increasing and there will be no news here before a week, as said by Mchrono.
combine that with the strong sell orders pressure right now at bittrex, so get ready for some of the cheapest Munne ever!  Cool Wink

legendary
Hope you all are having a great Black Friday!

Just wanted to add a little Munne deal here.

I am offering Unlimited shared hosting, for 1 year for 7.00$ USD in Munne, for 1 year. So if anyone needs Shared hosting for a website, blog, forum, wiki, etc, etc, drop me a PM here or on Munnetalk, and for 7 bucks in Munne, it's yours.

I usually keep my Hosting for private use, but I thought today was as good a day as any to offer it to you guys, for MNE of course Wink

Excellent offer there mistercoin  Smiley
usually around $4/month from the less expensive hosting companies. and you offer 1 year. damn good.
legendary
Hope you all are having a great Black Friday!

Just wanted to add a little Munne deal here.

I am offering Unlimited shared hosting, for 1 year for 7.00$ USD in Munne, for 1 year. So if anyone needs Shared hosting for a website, blog, forum, wiki, etc, etc, drop me a PM here or on Munnetalk, and for 7 bucks in Munne, it's yours.

I usually keep my Hosting for private use, but I thought today was as good a day as any to offer it to you guys, for MNE of course Wink
Pages:
Jump to: