Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNG] Mangocoin - New mineable Cryptonote coin for low CPU/GPU - page 3. (Read 1986 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Interesting project, what are the advantages of creating charity events on blockchain?

Well, I can think of several benefits:
  • Lower administrative costs for charities. Especially with credit card transactions, often charities have to pay a significant amount of the donations they receive to payment processors. With on-chain donation projects, transaction fees are lower (for mangocoin, current tx fee is 1 MNG, which is very little) and they are paid by the sender instead of the receiver.
  • Blockchain can provide greater transparency. Many charities have lost respect because of scandals involving huge payments to CEOs or other employees, or lavish spending on things not related to charity. With projects on a blockchain, transactions could be verified independently to make sure charities spend money like they say they are.
  • Improved access for privacy conscious. To donate to charity currently, you very likely need to go through channels where your privacy is not protected, like banks or credit cards. If you don't want others knowing what donate to (for whatever reason), a crypto donation may better protect your privacy.
  • Possibly better tax exemption. Say you had holdings in crypto and wanted to donate. You'd first have to sell your crypto, cash it out, and then donate. That will likely involve paying a capital gains tax on your crypto, which reduces the actual amount given to charity and thus reduces the tax exemption you gain (for those who need it) while also increasing your taxes. If you could just send the crypto directly, the donation amount would be the full value.

Of course, the crypto has to support these functions. If these are things that matter to you, then check out Mangocoin and support the project, and hopefully the devs can implement these features. Crypto has a bad name outside of the community, and I think projects like this will help introduce regular people to the possibility of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 5
perhaps website needs redesign (much more info available on discord and here) but definately project worth looking at
Activity: 194
Binance has a good article why for charity is good to be on blockchain

https://www.binance.vision/blockchain/blockchain-use-cases-charity
There are numerous advantages

The platform built on the Blockchain technology can ensure that the process is traceable, immutable, and reliable.

By minimizing administrative costs through automation, providing more accountability through traceable giving milestones, and allowing donors to see more clearly where their funds are going, blockchain may help restore some of the lost credibility to charities that prove worthy of the public’s trust.
Interesting project, what are the advantages of creating charity events on blockchain?
Activity: 33
Nice update! A lot of things comming up soon, will be following this project closely
Activity: 28
Activity: 2
Hello, everyone. I'm Blackhitama. For those who don't know me: I am Community Manager of the project (those who are on discord already know that). I've come to tell you today why I'm in the Mangocoin project and why I'm doing everything I can to bring this project to its climax.

It all started on a quiet day. Someone on discord sent me a message and said that Mangocoin is doing a bounty and that we can get 100 coins for free. I'd never heard of it so I went to check the internet first. After an hour of intensive reading and studying the project, I just went crazy. Such a nice project, which is only a few months old and has extremely new ideas and a real purpose behind their coin.

I went to the discord as soon as I could and started chatting with the people who were there. A very sweet and active community where you can clearly see that they are behind the project. I let them know that I was an active member, so I could help with anything I could do. They listened to me and gave me the opportunity to do as much as I could for the project. I am very grateful to them for that.

I suppose you're wondering: Why should we be interested in this project? And I understand that. Now let me list some facts that might change your mind a little.
According to miningpoolstats.stream: Mangocoin is 123rd alctoin of the 780, and that in only a few months time! Mangocoin is 10th of the cryptonote/cryptonight algo and is even first in the cryptonight turtle version. This is amazing how fast a project can achieve this. Also shows how good it is no?

When we look at the roadmap they want to bring out so many new things to make the project as good as possible.

I don't think I need to say any more to convince you. Mangocoin is simply a leader in his domain, with a lot of people who are 100% behind it and who will do anything to please everyone.

If you still have questions or want to chat and be part of this great project. Come along in the discord and follow Mangocoin wherever you can.

This was BlackHitama, peace.
We are pleased to announce that roadmap has been updated. Looking forward to all new members of community, together we can make big things!

Roadmap

2019. July: Mainnet Release/Binaries Released To Github
2019. August: GUI Wallet And Blockchain Explorer Public Release
2019. September: Project Listing At Finexbox And Cratex.Io
2020. February: Mangocoin Mobile Wallet Release / With new features and faster tx’s
2020. February: Public Announcement – Launching First Charity Projects On Mainnet
2020. March: Revamping Layer 2 Solution For Better Scalability
2020. March: New exchanges listing
2020. April: First Investors Join On Board
2020. April: Coinmarketcap
2020. June: Various Code Improvements To Communication Level
2020. July: Network Update – Launching Masternode Solution
2020. August: Partnership Announcements, Further Exchange Listing, Improved Internal Wallet Handling

Glad to see that development is moving in right direction!
It's going to be exciting few months ahead
We are pleased to announce that roadmap has been updated. Looking forward to all new members of community, together we can make big things!

Roadmap

2019. July: Mainnet Release/Binaries Released To Github
2019. August: GUI Wallet And Blockchain Explorer Public Release
2019. September: Project Listing At Finexbox And Cratex.Io
2020. February: Mangocoin Mobile Wallet Release / With new features and faster tx’s
2020. February: Public Announcement – Launching First Charity Projects On Mainnet
2020. March: Revamping Layer 2 Solution For Better Scalability
2020. March: New exchanges listing
2020. April: First Investors Join On Board
2020. April: Coinmarketcap
2020. June: Various Code Improvements To Communication Level
2020. July: Network Update – Launching Masternode Solution
2020. August: Partnership Announcements, Further Exchange Listing, Improved Internal Wallet Handling
Activity: 33
This coin is so easy to mine at the moment!

Join their discord community and get free 100 MNG!

https://discord.gg/n7VF9CQ
Feels like we have started awakening of the marketing importance  Grin

Good to see that discord is getting set up, and they are announcing all kind of stuff there
We are all active and have new updates coming soon!

ATTENTION!! Big Discord community bounty
👀 All New members that joined recently can leave wallet address here and get FREE 100 MANGO. All rewards will be paid within 24 hours!
https://discord.gg/eTjMXCY
CMC needs your coin to be listed at least in two exchanges CMC monitors, we are getting there soon..
Getting there soon? This response is 2 months old
I dont know what are developers thinking but listing on Finex and some other shitty exchange won't do any good for the project.

Absolutely no volume, only 200 usd daily on Finex, they should drop minimum price for trading
Activity: 25
MangoCoin (MNG) Mining Pool by FasPooL.XyZ

Pool Info:
- Pool URL: https://fastpool.xyz/mng/ Merged with WTIP https://fastpool.xyz/wtip/
- Reward Systems PROP(0% Fee)
- Pool support Integrated Wallets, PaymentID and Subaddress.
- Payout Every 10 minutes
- Min Payout 100 MNG
- Denomination Unit 0 MNG
- Located in Europe
- Active Support in Discord https://discord.gg/YPbeDVx
CMC needs your coin to be listed at least in two exchanges CMC monitors, we are getting there soon..

Why is there no data on the trading volume on FINEXBOX on coinmarketcap? I saw that you got a listing on this exchange.

Is the demand for tokens growing?

In order to get a coin on the coinmarketcap list, you need to have trading at least two exchanges that are on the coinmarketcap.

Are these all the requirements that projects must fulfill in order to get into coinmarketcap?

or is there more? Do they conduct a personal audit of projects?

There is a list of requirements that is presented on the coinmarketcap website (I will provide a link below).
But in short: a working site and a blockexplorer, active trading on two exchanges, a project representative with whom they could keep in touch.

https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/methodology/#listings-criteria

That is, there are no requirements for the minimum daily trading volume?
I heard that the daily trading volume should be more than $ 50,000 a day

They don’t have a specific figure, but when they say “active trading on two exchanges,” they probably mean a specific trading volume.

At the same time, many coins and tokens already in the coinmarketcap list can have almost zero daily trading volume.

I am surprised why MNG is not yet in CMC
Roadmap is here https://mangocoin.online/about/roadmap/
They added a roadmap to their webpage: https://mangocoinproject.wixsite.com/mangocoin/mangocoin

Why is there no data on the trading volume on FINEXBOX on coinmarketcap? I saw that you got a listing on this exchange.

Is the demand for tokens growing?

In order to get a coin on the coinmarketcap list, you need to have trading at least two exchanges that are on the coinmarketcap.

Are these all the requirements that projects must fulfill in order to get into coinmarketcap?

or is there more? Do they conduct a personal audit of projects?

There is a list of requirements that is presented on the coinmarketcap website (I will provide a link below).
But in short: a working site and a blockexplorer, active trading on two exchanges, a project representative with whom they could keep in touch.

https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/methodology/#listings-criteria

That is, there are no requirements for the minimum daily trading volume?
I heard that the daily trading volume should be more than $ 50,000 a day

They don’t have a specific figure, but when they say “active trading on two exchanges,” they probably mean a specific trading volume.

At the same time, many coins and tokens already in the coinmarketcap list can have almost zero daily trading volume.

I am surprised why MNG is not yet in CMC
Activity: 7
old card r9-290x : 1,800 hash, rx 580 : 7,500 to 8,000 Hash
Pages:
Jump to: