Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Moac | A Revolutionary Blockchain Architecture (ICO June 20 - July 5) - page 10. (Read 19962 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

MOAC was added to COMINING.IO multitoken pool

comining.io provides some unique features:

• you can mine tokens without wallet - just to the account balance, and withdraw it in the future
  • single port to all tokens mining
  • mining token can be changed without rigs reconfiguration - on the fly!
  • instant payouts
  • private mining groups where you can mine tokens with your friends separated from other miners
  • SOLO, PPLNT and PROP reward strategy
  • Referral system! You can earn 100% of pool fee for all your referrals!

Welcome http://comining.io

Hi guys,

It looks that comining.io are scammers. Details are below.

Today I've started MOAC mining there in solo mode with 100 Gh.
First 2 blocks were found quite fast. But then strange things are started.
Account APfFWE3FErvqvakRwzCmDQq joined MOAC mining in solo mode with 20 Gh. And he started get blocks even faster than I'm with my 100 Gh. But I'm started to get blocks much slower. After 40 minutes this account had about 170 Gh and got blocks approx. 5 times faster than I'm. And my average revenue was several times less than it should be according to network hash rate, my hash rate, block time. And finally, when I've stopped mining there, this account started to get blocks much rarely.
So, it looks that it's a "pocket" account of pool owners. They show fake hash rate for it, but actually get blocks mined by other accounts.

Be careful with this pool.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 34
Merit: 3

MOAC was added to COMINING.IO multitoken pool

comining.io provides some unique features:

• you can mine tokens without wallet - just to the account balance, and withdraw it in the future
  • single port to all tokens mining
  • mining token can be changed without rigs reconfiguration - on the fly!
  • instant payouts
  • private mining groups where you can mine tokens with your friends separated from other miners
  • SOLO, PPLNT and PROP reward strategy
  • Referral system! You can earn 100% of pool fee for all your referrals!

Welcome http://comining.io

Activity: 641
Merit: 500
would be good to see the linkedin profiles for the team members
Activity: 8
CAP over 100000 BTC ,LOL
Activity: 6
We are currently working on to build MOAC chain. Also, MOAC coin is already listed on coinbene.com and you can see it on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/moac/

Thanks.

What are your plans, upcoming updates ? What are the upcoming new exchanges ?

Coin has just been listed on Coinmarketcap

I'm interested too.

Where we can find past and futures updates ?

Thanks
Activity: 41

I'm interested too.

Where we can find past and futures updates ?

Thanks
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
I want to resserve for the filipino translation.
Activity: 413
another ico another promise. the project not even started.
Thanks for all the feedback.

Yes, we are pretty new to the bitcointalk forum. But, we are certainly not new to the blockchain technology. Our team have 5 years of blockchain development experience. We even published two bestselling books about blockchains in Chinese.
book1: blockchain world
book2: blockchain and big data

The reason we would like to work on project moac is that we studied all major blockchains around and found out none of them is good enough for the industrial standard. We feel that each individual pioneer blockchain technology gets something right. But, for the overall architecture, all of them failed to deliver what's really needed for the customers around the world. Everyone who studied enough of blockchains technology would agree with us. It's time to build a brand new blockchain with correct architecture and philosophy that can serve the real industrial and community needs.

To the potential investors, yes, we invest for the return. But, also, we invest for what's good for the society.
Activity: 98
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
100% premine, newbi dev, ico....
usual shitocoin and dev scamer?
Activity: 451
Merit: 256
you open thread direct ico selling
and not good thread, without dev team , plan project  and duration ico selling few time
i think is very dificult can trust investor buy youre coin
Activity: 30
So the mainet will be up one year from now? Seems a bit early to be doing an ICO, doesn't it?
It's always "give us the money and we'll do some work eventually... maybe.."
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
Activity: 826
You started thread after what important phase with high bonus is already over. It was good if you were coming here before the start of ICO campaign. People always show much more interest to cash the bonus offers as they are difference making. Now remaining bonuses are much lower than 1:1600 ratio and 1:12000 are sold out.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
This project is working behind already as they just posted the ICO dates today. So I believe, they already have funds to initiate this one. And from their website, the first 30million coins were sold out already! That's a lot of btc, if the money collected is to be converted to btc.  Shocked
Thanks for the question of bounty. We will come up with a bounty policy pretty soon.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
I can post the announcement topic on your behalf, checkout my services thread. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/topic-design-and-english-to-hindi-translation-service-1981646

Also I want to reserve Hindi translation of the announcement and whitepaper.
Pages:
Jump to: