Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Moeda (MDA) - Coop Banking-as-a-service platform for Impact Investing - page 7. (Read 21130 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I'm real confused over whats going on with this.

Back in June you could send them BTC, which I did twice for entry in their ICO. I only got one confirmation and they never replied to my emails on where the other payment went/token reward.
Now i see they WERE taking Bitcoin Suisse payments from July to August (and no mention of June).. but now are moving to a 3rd token sale program with ERC20 tokens.. its like 3 separate companies or ICOs in a row??

Has anyone got an email for someone there, this is completely nuts.

EDIT: I did get an email and they sorted out (or at least commit to).
Activity: 703
Merit: 500
So sad, I just missed the chance to buy the ICO tokens in the ICOage.com since it was sold out in just a few minutes and the website is also crowded, damm, why so many people?
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Are you planning to start bounty campaign?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I heard that this project is a scam who knows about this team? Is it the previous thread?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deleted-1859913

Firstly Moeda supposed to be lending platform for brazil women (which basically led to thoughts that this is scam), but the team realized that this is pretty stupid targeting and now we have Moeda as it is. not a scam
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
any good news from Moeda team ,look like a good project .keep watching !
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I heard that this project is a scam who knows about this team? Is it the previous thread?

the topic you give was deleted and lock ,do you have any proof about scam
Activity: 536

Activity: 632
I will be following this project. Mobile is the future and this project seems to understand it. I plan to invest some ethereum into this when the ICO open. All the best!.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Although I've found a project with the same concept, I'm sure this project has its own advantages, I think rather than worry about what people say about this project, why not spend the time trying to achieve something they will admire, because this project has the potential for success
its a good project with low cap and so many famous organization, but its not so hot in this forum, it can be locked in icoage today, i will participate in

That is true, I will also buy some tokens in the ICOage.com since I think this project is potential in my opinion. Maybe it is good thing that less people know it.
Activity: 318
its a good project with low cap and so many famous organization, but its not so hot in this forum, it can be locked in icoage today, i will participate in

It is a good project in my opinion with a small public ICO token supply and so many team members from different counties. But it is not hot in this forum, so strange.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
this seems will be a good  project , but  so less people  talked  in this thread,  what is the reason?    no bounty campaign maybe?

i think so , dev ,you should open bounty campaign
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
The strength of the partner has also come in, looking very good, looking forward
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
Sounds great, the project is very interesting, this project has a very good concept, I'm very interested in your ICO, I hope this project has a good progress, hopefully run well up to ICO, and good luck
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
How the project presented in the ANN seems authentic.
If all the info is real, then, this is a promising project and worth following for.
And to add, they have good backers so more than likely, this will push through.
Activity: 910
this seems will be a good  project , but  so less people  talked  in this thread,  what is the reason?    no bounty campaign maybe?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Very good, although I've never found a project with the same concept, but I think this project has potential for success, I'm just ICO on start, and yes, I'm also waiting for bounty campaign, good luck dev
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Some important updates on Updates on ICO timings

Also, we are proud to announce our partnership with Bitcoin Sussie AG!

Client onboarding is active now for non-US citizens.

Pages:
Jump to: