Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Mojocoin [MOJO] - transition to PoS coming up... - page 8. (Read 17366 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
EthBits
PM sent  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
think i f'fed up...

new to nxt didn't realise i'd have to use the wallet before its useable!

bought some nxt at trex and tried to withdraw putting public key in the message box but it keeps coming back as invalid  Huh

1. Which client do you use? Which OS?
2. How did you create your account?

Remember, passphrase is your account. Always double check that your pasphrase opens the same account. Small mistake in passphrase (lowercase, missed character, etc.) will open new account. That's how brain wallet works.

thanks for your reply logging into my account was fine its the using it that was the problem (activating it with a transaction)
but i found this site http://jnxt.org/key which has sorted me out Smiley

OK then, welcome to NXT! Smiley Visit www.nxtforum.org if you'll have any questions.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
think i f'fed up...

bought some nxt at trex and tried to withdraw putting public key in the message box but it keeps coming back as invalid  Huh

Remember, passphrase is your account. Always double check that your pasphrase opens the same account. Small mistake in passphrase (lowercase, missed character, etc.) will open new account. That's how brain wallet works.

thanks for your reply logging into my account was fine its the using it that was the problem (activating it with a transaction)
but i found this site http://jnxt.org/key which has sorted me out Smiley
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
http://www.ganabitcoins.com
I was not enought fast to get 100K, but I can confirmate Mojo's are been sent because I have received 10K

Thank you! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
think i f'fed up...

Activity: 406
Could you guys make posts a bit more constructive or anything?. Posts like pm sent are considered by bitcointalk as spammy posts just like wallet addresses and you are risking that the thread will be deleted

I agree, would be better not to post at all since the only requirement is to PM the dev with NXT address.

I don't think so. it's a good way to get an idea of how many ppl are interested ... face it free distribution is BS. ....be sure you'll never have the 100k ^^

In fact i'm sure ppl want more , they want a copy of the pm + the user + the address.

So you are encouraging everyone to reply on this thread with a simple post of "pm sent". Do you really want this thread to be deleted by the mods?  Roll Eyes

What I'm saying is post something useful and not just "pm sent". Peace!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Could you guys make posts a bit more constructive or anything?. Posts like pm sent are considered by bitcointalk as spammy posts just like wallet addresses and you are risking that the thread will be deleted

I agree, would be better not to post at all since the only requirement is to PM the dev with NXT address.

I don't think so. it's a good way to get an idea of how many ppl are interested ... face it free distribution is BS. ....be sure you'll never have the 100k ^^

In fact i'm sure ppl want more , they want a copy of the pm + the user + the address.

So , i sent my PM today at 01:54:59 AM and my address is NXT-XMEC-JKKW-Y8AD-4SB7V.
Post your infos.

Thanks

Maybe it is a good idea but it is against bitcointalk rules. Btw every info is available in the distribution spreadsheet
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
think i f'fed up...

Activity: 406

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
PM sent
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Pm sent thanks
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
pm sent ty
Activity: 336