Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MON | Monocle | Merge Mined on VTC Vertcoin - No Premine - Scrypt-N - page 49. (Read 145936 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

is this site (proxy pool) also being worked on?

I/we haven't heard from the owner of this node, would be nice to get some info.

I could understand issue may have come up for Mom, but why the drastic problem with Vert?

Yes, it's being worked on, the pool operator is one of the VTC/MON devs, he released the payout system!

I don't think there is a "drastic" problem with VTC - some people are reporting good payouts, others not. I think the fix we released earlier (to prioritise users who hadn't had a payout in a while) has probably helped but it's taking time for people to see the results. We are continuing to look at the scripts to see what (if anything) is wrong.

Thanks for the reply Boris.

Keep up the good work.

Activity: 14
I run my own pool that is public and I recived my first MON 25h after I started mining, it take time people and in the beginning it was 1 MON per block.
Now it's much higher and people get paid.

Also VTC will go up but you will get paid what you mine. Unless you stop mining while having less then minimum payout.
MON min 1.0 default.
VTC min 0.1 default.

Edit: The guy running http://www.cryptomasters.net/ made a simple script to check your outstanding VTC/MON for merged p2pool.
He got it running and I got it on my node too. 176.10.212.237:9174
Activity: 59
I still mining in down pool?
Thanks
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
confused developer
p2proxy database backend can't keep up with the load, so the frontend is going to stay offline for now (it keeps crashing anyway). You can see a summary at http://p2proxy.net/backlog

Ill put up some kind of light-weight page for recent (site-wide) transactions in a bit

Edit: main page up again, but per user statistics is disabled

Activity: 268
Merit: 252
Hashharder has stopped sending out payments for me. Anyone else?

agree +1
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Yeah the frontend crashed (you can still see the backlog here: http://p2proxy.net/backlog), I'd recommend everyone to try another pool atm. While I get it sorted

and coins when I get
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
confused developer

Yeah the frontend crashed (you can still see the backlog here: http://p2proxy.net/backlog), I'd recommend everyone to try another pool atm. While I get it sorted
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
SCAM etyd p2pool? i was 3,8 mon, I recived 0,6 to my wallet and now the pool shows me 1,25 mon?? WTF?

etyd is not a scam, it's one of the core devs!

My guess is your "balance" shown is not a balance at all, but rather the PPS equivalent, so if the pool hasn't found MON, it was never yours to start with! I'm not certain about that, but that's my guess, it's why I haven't added a frontend at vtcpool since it's more likely to cause confusion than anything else. With CPPSRB there is no "balance" to tell you.

I could understand issue may have come up for Mom, but why the drastic problem with Vert?

Yes, it's being worked on, the pool operator is one of the VTC/MON devs, he released the payout system!

I don't think there is a "drastic" problem with VTC - some people are reporting good payouts, others not. I think the fix we released earlier (to prioritise users who hadn't had a payout in a while) has probably helped but it's taking time for people to see the results. We are continuing to look at the scripts to see what (if anything) is wrong.
Activity: 121
stratum+tcp://p2pool.vtcpool.co.uk:9555

mined 1.5VTC and 2.5MON till now w 1.25MH/s

Same pool for me. I started 13 hours ago with 2Mh/s, and got about 3 VRT + 14 MON for now. And rejected shares are only 3.5%, which is a really good result!

i got a little more rejects but have been mining from the start,thats 24h+ :/
Activity: 7
Still having issue:

3.202882470370 VTC (Paid: 45.19396277 VTC)
3.100015146120 MON (Paid: 0.00000000 MON)

This in on http://p2proxy.net/   ny.p2proxy.net:9555

Activity: 43

Same pool for me. I started 13 hours ago with 2Mh/s, and got about 3 VRT + 14 MON for now. And rejected shares are only 3.5%, which is a really good result!
Activity: 109
Merit: 11
SimpleVert.com is now testing a monocle stratum - Come help us try it out!

We're estimating we'll have most of the MON stats on the site by the end of the day
Activity: 121

We're looking at the scripts now. I see payouts regularly emptying the wallets on my node, but yeah, people seem to be reporting issues so we'll get them fixed.
Activity: 126

well, support does not respond too
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Yup...I haven't received anything in last few hours
ed0
Activity: 31
Activity: 126
Ok, Im out. Thats so weird. Looks like I wasted my time
Pages:
Jump to: