Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MonarchToken - The Complete Crypto Solution - page 4. (Read 2844 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 504
the partnership with bancor is the most important one. will they be listed on bancor platform?
Activity: 140
Merit: 18
Monarch is a blockchain platform that allows users to buy their crypto assets by linking their bank account information with the Monarch platform. Users can easily purchase and sell their crypto assets. They can then restore their funds to their bank account. Liquidity in the cryptography market is a big problem and the lack of cryptographic information is creating a barrier for many people. Monarch aims to solve all these problems and create a platform for users to use real-world crypto money. Privacy and security for users will also be protected by a password-generating tool that allows users to store their private keys and passwords in an electronic repository.

I believe that the confusion in the crypto currency is an obstacle in front of a widely accepted entry. The security, confidentiality and transaction speed of crypto currencies exceed the traditional fiat equivalent. However, the complexity of blockchain technology and non-intuitive user interfaces prevents the novices from accepting crypto money as a form of payment. It is obvious that the existing cryptographic payment platform options for both consumers and merchants do not have critical features and functionality when compared to traditional price payment platforms.

Close the gap between Monarch's plan, crypto currency and traditional market payment platforms. Monarch Wallet is an all-inclusive application that includes a beautiful wallet for unique payment transactions such as a new wallet, instant transactions, subscription payments and installment plans to conveniently store crypto currencies. It aims to accelerate the adoption of the block chain with an all-in-one user experience for all your payment and portfolio management needs.

Features:

• Identity Management: Monarch will create a new password for each service offered on the platform on a single platform, thus avoiding the problem of forgetting a password.

• Regular payments: Users can use multiple currencies, such as price or crypto currencies, to pay for subscription services. Regular payments can be set once by the user, and the platform will make recurring payments over a set amount of time.

• Secure Wallet: Users will get a quality wallet to store their private keys, passwords and money transfers to perform their transactions.

• Exchange Transactions: Users can buy, sell, and hold cryptographic currencies at the best possible prices.

• Invoice Corrections: The On / Off feature will be provided for repeat payments to the user, which will help them track their recurring invoices.

• Easy User Experience: The user experience will be improved on this platform, as users can unsubscribe with a single click.

Token:

Monarch has two tokens (actually three tokens, one tokens for bounty events), one security token, Monarch Security: token (MST) and the second one, Monarch Utility token (MT), which serves as coin token. MST will be useful for aggregating users' platform budgets. MT will be used to execute operations on the platform.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hello if i create youtube video how much token will i get? Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I really liked the design of white paper. The information is presented in detail. At the end - the presentation of a large team, a lot of references, where the information was taken. It looks like scientific work.
It looks like RPG style games from 2000, by the way, an idea is great but does it really needs blockchain?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Reserve Filipino Translation
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
I really liked the design of white paper. The information is presented in detail. At the end - the presentation of a large team, a lot of references, where the information was taken. It looks like scientific work.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
I find Monarch Wallet  at Apple App Store -

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/monarch-wallet/id1386397997

It's cool when the team already has an application at the initial stage. And besides, it's also on an applestore. I know that it is difficult to get there. The Android store is easier.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
I just download the app from apple store, First impression is: vey good design, simple use, easy to reach market prizes. Well done team. I will comment more after putting some deposit in it.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/monarch-token-22388 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
Reserved
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
Pages:
Jump to: