Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Monero Dollar (#xmrd) is a secure, private, untraceable Stablecoin - page 3. (Read 2109 times)

copper member
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I'm keeping an eye on this...

Let's wait for the wallet to be released exit scam
FTFY
Everything is decentralized and the team only earns from the fees. The whole thing serves as future-oriented solution.
No ICO or coin sale. The whole project is based on optimized existing technologies.
Activity: 807
Merit: 423

Let's wait for the wallet to be released exit scam
FTFY
Activity: 91

Let's wait for the wallet to be released
copper member
Never mind check out my new project isBTC, based on the bitcoin algo so I can use the name no problems.

Bestiest coin, you pay. Lucky wwesterns.

i think the most important is to present a project that delivers its purpose reliably and well but there are some projects based on the Bitcoin algo with the name Bitcoin .....
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053
Free spirit
Never mind check out my new project isBTC, based on the bitcoin algo so I can use the name no problems.

Bestiest coin, you pay. Lucky wwesterns.

copper member
Seems like another bandwagon name jumper. No relation at all to the real Monero. Never spoke with Monero people just a reputation stealer.

Even worse than CSW who at least pretends he created the original.

Model is Stable coins, like teather? what could go wrong?

Get printing woop!

monero as collateral integration for the monero dollar is also on the road map but that takes a little bit more time
copper member
Is that modified smart contract audited or not?
I guess modification is that you increased fee or maybe you tweaked other stuff also...
smart contract currently in audit. nothing tweaked just optimised for the TUSD/DAI and Monero Dollar Pool.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1282
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
Is that modified smart contract audited or not?
I guess modification is that you increased fee or maybe you tweaked other stuff also...
copper member
Seems like another bandwagon name jumper. No relation at all to the real Monero. Never spoke with Monero people just a reputation stealer.

Get printing woop!

Monero Dollar and Monero are based on the same technology with the onliest difference monero is volatile and monero dollar is stable. 

what could go wrong with tether?
- not 100% backed
- printing without collateral

why can't that happen with the monero dollar?
- backed via TUSD and DAI
- no minting, all premine coins are frozen in the atomic swap contract and only paid out with collateral
copper member
How is this coin related to original anonymous Monero coin? Do you have backed USD fiat money for your stable coin and how much? And by whoms your coins checked and backed?
the monero dollar use the same monero algo randomX
backed with TUSD and DAI - after the platform is live, you can view every transfer and deposit in smart contracts. the swap works with modified atomic swaps.
copper member
The logo is similar to the XMR Monero logo.
what are the advantages and significant differences of XMRD with XMR ?
The logo is similar because it is based on the monero technology.

significant difference:
- XMRD is a stablecoin 1 XMRD are 1 TUSD/DAI and not volatile (more multi collateral is coming soon)

so the question is how to make it a stablecoin? Any team backed ?

There are two pools. 1 TUSD/DAI and 1 Monero Dollar.

Premine and mining rewards until now are used 100% for the Monero Dollar Pool and when TUST or DAI is deposited, the Monero dollar is payed out.

vice versa the same

you can get the monero dollar only with existing collateral or with mining.
copper member
TUSD or DAI in and Monero Dollar out
Monero Dollar in and TUSD or DAI out

Why do you compare it with other mixers?
and NO...fee is not low.
I can just do one simple thing with much lower fee. Buy Monero and any other stable coin on exchange, when I want to buy/sell.
10-20 times less fee

Other than that XMRD is premined, and centralized.
Goal:
the mixer goal is it to make it more private

the monero dollar goal is it to make it as private as possible with the monero technology and modified atomic swap contracts.

people use stablecoins to get not volatile coins. if you want to sell or buy products, it is much better for you and the buyer to use stablecoins because on the next day you own still the same value.

the most people buy monero because of the privacy and if you buy any other stablecoin on the market your privacy will no longer be available if you use it to buy and sell or pay anything.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
How is this coin related to original anonymous Monero coin? Do you have backed USD fiat money for your stable coin and how much? And by whoms your coins checked and backed?
legendary
Free spirit

Get printing woop!

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1282
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
TUSD or DAI in and Monero Dollar out
Monero Dollar in and TUSD or DAI out

Why do you compare it with other mixers?
and NO...fee is not low.
I can just do one simple thing with much lower fee. Buy Monero and any other stable coin on exchange, when I want to buy/sell.
10-20 times less fee

Other than that XMRD is premined, and centralized.
Activity: 495
Merit: 15

significant difference:
- XMRD is a stablecoin 1 XMRD are 1 TUSD/DAI and not volatile (more multi collateral is coming soon)

so the question is how to make it a stablecoin? Any team backed ?
copper member

significant difference:
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
copper member
Do you have a link to the discussions you had with the Monero community pitching this idea and suggesting use of their name against it?

The bitcointalk post is the first post about the project monero dollar. The project is not against monero, the project is working with the monero technology but based on the principle of stable coins.

We are happy to discuss the monero dollar with the monero community if you have good community contacts.
legendary
Free spirit
Do you have a link to the discussions you had with the Monero community pitching this idea and suggesting use of their name against it?

Pages:
Jump to: