Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MonetaryUnit [MUE] - POS. MasterNodes. Funding. Governance. Services. Devs - page 57. (Read 450690 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 11
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
www.MUEgs.com open beta now live!

Fantastic work by one of our MUE devs Roslinpl

Please sign up and get involved.

Getting this warning with Firefox:

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
www.MUEgs.com open beta now live!

Fantastic work by one of our MUE devs Roslinpl

Please sign up and get involved.
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
I have a primary node that has no revenue and is snatched from another VPS server on the same network segment

Just keep your masternode up and running, and make sure it is enabled. The masternode payouts will keep coming but the smaller bonus payments will stop as the funds for those has depleted.

Otherwise I am not sure what you are saying about your masternode. Please try to explain your problem, I guess there is a translation problem here.

I have 3 primary node servers in a network segment, one of which has never been profitable

1. Check that the masternode is running, enabled, and on the current block.
2. Check with MUE-cli masternode debug that is was started successfully.
3. If it seems to be stuck, close the mued with mue-cli stop
       3a. Delete the old blocks and chainstate, perhaps peers.dat and ban list.dat as well.
4. Start up the masternode again, mued --daemon
5. Check that is still shows up as enabled in the cold wallet, and see if it is still enabled from your other nodes, or check if the eyeonmue bot in the slack channel reports any problems.
6. Restarting the node is pretty safe, but if you must restart the masternode, it is placed last in the payment queue. That said, you should probably see a payment within the same day anyway.
Try these steps and let's see what happens. If these steps fail, go over the setup guide again if something is wrong with the masternode genkey, ip setup, or something else.   
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
I have a primary node that has no revenue and is snatched from another VPS server on the same network segment

Just keep your masternode up and running, and make sure it is enabled. The masternode payouts will keep coming but the smaller bonus payments will stop as the funds for those has depleted.

Otherwise I am not sure what you are saying about your masternode. Please try to explain your problem, I guess there is a translation problem here.

I have 3 primary node servers in a network segment, one of which has never been profitable
Activity: 364
spattered throughout the golden ethers
Just to let you all know we are still working hard (to be fair mainly @bbobb ) on addressing the attacks and forks.
To put things in perspective, yesterday we were attacked by a 10 TH sustained attack.
If you were to rent 10 TH, that would cost about $8k per hour!!
So, someone is quite obsessed with us for some reason.
As you can see, the block speed has improved the past couple of days ( https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mue/#!overview )thanks to the work of @bbobb @pjcltd & @c4 , so progress is being made,
but as you can expect, this is delaying lots of other things like bringing budget proposals online and other things
The work continues and things should continue to improve over the coming days.
Thank you for your continued support & patience.

Good luck folks.

Everyone else, BTFD...
Activity: 270
Mining on give-me-coins w 20GH, and my balance is not showing. Is this thing still alive?

Mining on give-me-coins w 20GH, and my balance is not showing. Is this thing still alive?

SOLVED, unconfirmed balance not showing, that's it.
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

legendary
The guys over at muonium.io are going to accept MUE at launch Cheesy

Help them crowdfund their open source file encryption project

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1210973272/muonium
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Blocknet MUE for DGB Decentralized Trade Across Blockchains

Well, that looks pretty sweet.

Thank you for sharing with us.

Happy to.  Smiley
Activity: 616
Thank you for the update. Keep up the good work!
legendary
Just to let you all know we are still working hard (to be fair mainly @bbobb ) on addressing the attacks and forks.
To put things in perspective, yesterday we were attacked by a 10 TH sustained attack.
If you were to rent 10 TH, that would cost about $8k per hour!!
So, someone is quite obsessed with us for some reason.
As you can see, the block speed has improved the past couple of days ( https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mue/#!overview )thanks to the work of @bbobb @pjcltd & @c4 , so progress is being made,
but as you can expect, this is delaying lots of other things like bringing budget proposals online and other things
The work continues and things should continue to improve over the coming days.
Thank you for your continued support & patience.
Activity: 364
spattered throughout the golden ethers
A few more masternode shares available at mymue.com :-D
legendary

Well, that looks pretty sweet.

Thank you for sharing with us.
legendary
Hi guys. I was minning last 3 days on https://pool.weminemue.com/ and then i check my wallet : its was 0. But  i can see payouts on pool`s wallet page. 
But  i cant find no one of  it`s hash transaction at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mue/ . Is it  wrong with pool  and i just waste 3 days or it is something else?
Hi osr, yes those coins will be lost.
Right now weminemue is not on our list of approved pools to use.
Please use either of these for now
Give Me Coins - 0% fee www.give-me-coins.com
e-pool.net - 1% fee MonetaryUnit on e-pool
Activity: 771
Merit: 521

Osr
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hi guys. I was minning last 3 days on https://pool.weminemue.com/ and then i check my wallet : its was 0. But  i can see payouts on pool`s wallet page. 
But  i cant find no one of  it`s hash transaction at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mue/ . Is it  wrong with pool  and i just waste 3 days or it is something else?
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
we need Mining Profit calculator for MUE.
Pages:
Jump to: