Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MonetaryUnit [MUE] - POS. MasterNodes. Funding. Governance. Services. Devs - page 63. (Read 450690 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Yep coins in Bittrex are safe
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
If my MUE is on Bittrex, I should not worry about the SWAP, correct?
Activity: 122
Merit: 10

Is there something wrong with this setting?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Masternode is too expensive now.

Is it possible to stake MUE?

If so, need any minimum?

Is there any calculator to see how much % annual rate I can gain?

This configuration will not be dropped, right?

NO,NEW_START_REQUIRED

Hello, why is it disconnected? Does the MUE.conf file need to be configured? What does the mue.coinf format look like?
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
100 more MasterNode shares for sale @ www.MyMUE.com Smiley

My local wallet has 500000 MUE. Do I have to build a master node and have to buy tickets at www.MyMUE.com? No buy, can I the master node work?

Hi mate, I understand that English is your second language. The guide tells you how to setup your masternode.

1 You need a local wallet that holds your 500 000 MUE. You have this and that's good.
2 setup a VPS node and make a MUE.conf file on it as per the instructions.
3 start the masternode by the start command in your wallet from step 1.

If you are still having troubles, contact me on slack (user c4) and we can try to help you build your masternode.

You do not need to buy shares at myMUE.com.
Also, never send any funds to any user on Bitcointalk or Slack.

The first step, no problem,
The second step, VPS, I did not set up, just set the local wallet and use the master node mode.
VPS is an independent IP,
1 GB of RAM
* 1 CPU core
* 30, GB, of, hard, drive, space
WINDOWS2008 64bit
How does VPS need to be set?

Please follow the guide and adopt it to your Windows platform. Basically you want to run the mued client and setup the MUE.conf as the guide instructs you. Then you go back to your pc and enable it.

I take it that if you are running a Windows server that you are securing it too, even if there are no funds on it, it must be secured with a firewall so you always have full control of the VPS.

Good luck friend, let us know how it goes!

Hello, can use
TeamViewer help me see any account password I sent you a message

Hi mate, I think I have a solution for you!

One of the core team developers pjcltd https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/pjcltd-151913 runs a hosting company and they offer a complete masternode VPS service for you, see this link: http://www.mp-hosting.co.uk/cart.php?gid=8
This might be the easiest way for you to deploy your masternode. I am hesitant to attempt login in via teamview and setting things up for you... to be fair and honest you need to know how to do this yourself, or go with a trusted 3rd party like MP-Hosting. I can personally vet for them as a trusted party.

My recommendation is to take a look at their service offer and consider whether they aren't the best option. I think it is a 3-click setup and your masternode will be up and running! And the funds stay in your wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
$MUE public service announcement.
DO NOT buy $MUE from
@BLEUTRADE - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/MUE/BTC
@CryptoCurrEncyX - https://c-cex.com/?p=mue-btc
@YobitExchange - https://yobit.net/en/trade/MUE/BTC

They're on old fork despite numerous attempts to contact them to upgrade.
Trade there and you WILL lose coins

Thank you dev for information, but i have old mue 963.08799 for exchange new mue. please help me.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
$MUE public service announcement.
DO NOT buy $MUE from
@BLEUTRADE - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/MUE/BTC
@CryptoCurrEncyX - https://c-cex.com/?p=mue-btc
@YobitExchange - https://yobit.net/en/trade/MUE/BTC

They're on old fork despite numerous attempts to contact them to upgrade.
Trade there and you WILL lose coins

My local wallet has 500000 MUE. Do I have to build a master node and have to buy tickets at www.MyMUE.com? No buy, can I the master node work?

Hi mate, I understand that English is your second language. The guide tells you how to setup your masternode.

1 You need a local wallet that holds your 500 000 MUE. You have this and that's good.

If you are still having troubles, contact me on slack (user c4) and we can try to help you build your masternode.

The second step, VPS, I did not set up, just set the local wallet and use the master node mode.
1 GB of RAM
* 1 CPU core
WINDOWS2008 64bit

Please follow the guide and adopt it to your Windows platform. Basically you want to run the mued client and setup the MUE.conf as the guide instructs you. Then you go back to your pc and enable it.

I take it that if you are running a Windows server that you are securing it too, even if there are no funds on it, it must be secured with a firewall so you always have full control of the VPS.

Hello, can use
TeamViewer help me see any account password I sent you a message
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
legendary

1 GB of RAM
* 1 CPU core
WINDOWS2008 64bit

1 GB of RAM
* 1 CPU core
WINDOWS2008 64bit
Activity: 429
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
thanks foor win 32 wallet
What link did u use to download the wallet ??
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
legendary

Click "start all", how to start is 0, the boot failed

The masternode.conf is wrong and perhaps your VPS is incorrect.
legendary

Click "start all", how to start is 0, the boot failed

Activity: 429
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Just wanna say good job to the MUE Devs and Supporters.  But some of us really need a 32(Bit) Windows wallet ??

Hi ok
I'll build it today for you.

Thanks
Paul

Hey Paul how's it going.  Any info about the 32(Bit) Windows wallet?
It's built I'll post a link for this today
I don't have a 32bit system to test it
So let me know if it's ok

Thanks
Paul

Ok thanks Paul and looking forward to the link, and I will test it and let you know how it goes.   Wink

There is a 32bit Windoews wallet built, give it a try and see if it works:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7NWoqhWP7wGOUIwNWx5TG9nVXM
Thanks for the response but it still doesn't work.  It seems like it's still the same 64(Bit) wallet.  If maybe u can upload another one I would be so thankful.  I just don't wanna leave my coins on any exchange, you never know what could happen ?   Huh

Hi i have rebuilt the windows 32 bit wallet
can you please download and try again

thanks
Paul

Is it the same link address above or a different link? Because if it's the same link address above, I've just tried it and it still doesn't work ?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: