Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN] MontBlanc[MBLC]|HIGH ROI|Tiered Masternodes|PoS|MontPay system|🚀🚀🚀 - page 2. (Read 5691 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 1
Why my wallet looses all the connections and all POSed coin's?

Please join our discord channel for detail discuss of your problem.
I do not use discord.
My wallet disconnect's from chain and after restart all POS reward's became orphan's
What is the main node?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Q4 - Whitepaper?

LOL

Try like, a few months ago?  Whitepaper lays out your plan.  If you're waiting till Q4 you're obviously winging it.

Website is terrible, broken english is never good.  You clearly need an english translator.

You mention Scrypt which is PoW but never mention if it was just for premine, to a specified block, or if this is a hybrid [Suspicious link removed]d luck...
Activity: 155
Merit: 11
  I see that at this stage, POS mining is equal to 3.2 coin per block. But I have a small amount of MBLC. When increasing my amount, I think the frequency of the reward should increase, but tell me the optimal amount for at least 2-3 steaks per day?
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
very nice! thanks for exchange dev!
Activity: 29
This is the best project of the moment. I really believe in Mont Blanc Team.  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss
copper member
Activity: 15
Hello everybody ! Good news!
WE ARE LISTED ON  - Stocks.Exchange
This is it guys, our first exchange !  Stocks.Exchange is now ready to welcome your MBLC coins, and you can start trading TODAY at this link:
https://app.stocks.exchange/en/basic-trade/pair/BTC/MBLC/
Thank you for your trust and support in Mont Blanc!

p.s. Stocks Exchange is exchange with a good potential! They will release new amazing platform soon!
copper member

Please join our discord channel for detail discuss of your problem.
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
copper member
crypto876, i know our invite-bounty has good rewards, but please don't use big font to attract people. Especially in this theme.
copper member
It was said that MontBlack will have a Mont Card, so what is this card about?
And what we can do with the card, does it's the same as credit card or something?

MontPay system - is heart of our project. MontCard - is a plastic card wich designed as bank card (just design, it has nothing to do with the banking system and cash). This card will be used  inside our system to pay equipment rent  and other stuff
copper member
Hello guys, Exchange fee was paid. We will be list in this week (i think at the end).
More details later  Wink
Is it time to start opening signature campaign of Mont Blanc as you said earlier?
Which Exchange will be the first one for Mont Blanc?
I guess it will be Crypto Bridge, right?

Don't hurry us with signature campaign please. We need exchange and trading volume on it to start next step promotion of project.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
It was said that MontBlack will have a Mont Card, so what is this card about?
And what we can do with the card, does it's the same as credit card or something?
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
When exchange?

You require the provision of an exchange for exchange too early. The coin exists only a few days. the developers have not yet managed to collect the necessary amount to pay for the listing even on the most inexpensive exchange. And now almost no free.
copper member
Hello guys, Exchange fee was paid. We will be list in this week (i think at the end).
More details later  Wink
Activity: 219
We are planning "signature bounties" after listing on exchange.
Current Network staking weight is 6407. It's very small. If you make 5 x 100 coin inputs you can take 5 pos rewards a day.
Soon presale will over.

What does it mean, MontBlancDev?
5 staking rewards per day, with 3.2 coins rewarded to stakers per blocks.
Based on what you said, stakers can earn around 5 x 3.2 coins  = 16 coins per day if they use 500 MontBlanc to stake.
Do I get your ideas right?
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
At this moment is able to make 15 coin stake each stake will give you a POS reward onse a 24h. So from 500 coins you will be able to get ~33 pos rewards.
500 coins let staked in the network which can return 33 staking rewards in 24 hours.
Sounds profitable for stakers, MontBlancDev.
I gonna buy the coin when it listed in Crypto Bridge.
Thanks.
Activity: 143
copper member
We are planning "signature bounties" after listing on exchange.
Current Network staking weight is 6407. It's very small. If you make 5 x 100 coin inputs you can take 5 pos rewards a day.
Soon presale will over.

What does it mean, MontBlancDev?
5 staking rewards per day, with 3.2 coins rewarded to stakers per blocks.
Based on what you said, stakers can earn around 5 x 3.2 coins  = 16 coins per day if they use 500 MontBlanc to stake.
Do I get your ideas right?

Sorry i made a  bit mistake in my answer. Our team don't staking coins and i hadn't  exact information about POS.
But i asked community how is POS going.
At this moment is able to make 15 coin stake each stake will give you a POS reward onse a 24h. So from 500 coins you will be able to get ~33 pos rewards.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1282
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
This one has RED ALERT written all over the place...
MontCard .... High ROI

Another one bites the dust
Activity: 2366
Merit: 838
I am waiting for Mont Blanc bounties, dev.
In addition, how many staking rewards (estimated figures) will I earn if I use 500 Mont Blanc coins for staking at current total active masternodes and difficulty?
Moreover, I am also waiting for exchanges to buy Mont Blanc. I would not prefer to join Presale.
Pages:
Jump to: