Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] More added to Wallet UPDATE PLEASE PosEx PEX Hybrid POW/POS [ANN] - page 8. (Read 74262 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Yobit wallet working

Deposit PEX Wallet status: Online (621532 blocks)  Smiley

Great news so they never did what people where screaming then  Smiley

We may delay the Weekend Update as we are in talks with another coin and are thinking we will integrate the coins into one and other, There will need to be a swap for obvious reasons if this is to go ahead but it may just be exactly what we need to bring new life into this Project. If we do intergrate coins we will be one of the most advanced coins out there what will and should do more than grab peoples attention. There will need to be more talks held with the other developers but I think it's safe to say we are probably going to do it  Wink  Grin Grin

Stay Tuned Won't You..........
swap is excellent idea - you have my support

thats good to know but we still require more talk with the other developers but will keep all updated as and when new info arises  Wink
We will be patient with all parties involved, we have no other option.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Yobit wallet working

We may delay the Weekend Update as we are in talks with another coin and are thinking we will integrate the coins into one and other, There will need to be a swap for obvious reasons if this is to go ahead but it may just be exactly what we need to bring new life into this Project. If we do intergrate coins we will be one of the most advanced coins out there what will and should do more than grab peoples attention. There will need to be more talks held with the other developers but I think it's safe to say we are probably going to do it  Wink  Grin Grin

thats good to know but we still require more talk with the other developers but will keep all updated as and when new info arises  Wink
legendary
Yobit wallet working

I still see 10 wallets using the old wallet rather than the new one tut tut Come On Guys update
awful quiet around hear  Roll Eyes

it won't be soon tho  Tongue
The Update we have planned would involve stealth addresses and anon messaging, But again read post above we will let you all know   Cool
Yobit wallet working

Activity: 252
Yobit wallet working

legendary
We are also looking into forking Bitcoins code and adding in Proof Of Stake too it for obvious reasons so we can all continue to stake etc  Wink that way we know we have a stable coin with some bonuses plus all our tabs  Wink  Wink  Tongue
That's good. Lets just hope that YOBIT is fine.
We are also looking into forking Bitcoins code and adding in Proof Of Stake too it for obvious reasons so we can all continue to stake etc  Wink that way we know we have a stable coin with some bonuses plus all our tabs  Wink  Wink  Tongue
What's happened with Yobit is it just down or Gone ??
Raspberri Pi wallet updated to 2.3.0.0 and bootstrap @ 596850

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13924422

Thanks JC12345 will update OP  Smiley
Nice to see you around  Wink

Will be around more once we have fully completed the next update  Grin
Mac Wallet & Raspberry Pi wallet added to OP  Wink
legendary

Nice to see you around  Wink

Should have some good updates for you on the weekend hopefully Wink has been some work and still lil bit left but it's coming along nicely  Wink
legendary
We have at least 20 nodes that are still on the old wallet version.
legendary
Please everybody, update your PEX wallets!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
great news!
Wallet working fine, thx!
Pages:
Jump to: