Pages:
Author

Topic: ♆♆♆ [ANN] MOROZZZ COIN [AIRDROP] [GIVEAWAY] [77%+290%] ♆♆♆ - page 15. (Read 5938 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Morozzz Coin - This project combines innovative approaches and cryptographic methods to achieve the best results in the new technological world.

Currently, They are working on a completely new blockchain and new algorithm that does not need any capacity or a constant on-line. They want to get away from POS and POW because it is really uncomfortable and unsafe.

This project comes from a solid company. They has big potential. I am proud to be a part of Morozzz Coin.
Activity: 23
Тhе рrojеct sееms rаther buddіng. Sеntіent busіnеss, ехсеllеnсe desіgn, very nіcе websіtе.
Activity: 112
Hey friends. Morozzz Coin is getting exciting every day. Come and join us, I'm sure you will have lots of fun inside our community. We have a very good dev and mod/helper teams who are always supportive to the members of the community. See you at Morozzz Coin discord channel. Wink
Cool
Lets wait and see how this coin get listed on any coin exchange and I am excited that time comes the Morozzz Coin will be part in our everyday exchange activities. This coin project starts from humble beginning with great road map plans of Morozzz Coin Project. Lets help support our ZZZ Coin buy and hold to its awaited momentous event to come.

Just waiting won't bring this to an exchange. The devs must negotiate with them.
We have applied for many exchanges. We communicate with support service and hope to enter the market soon!

I just found out this coin here in bitcointalk. It's good that you Dev are applying in many exchanges. I want to join this community. How do i start? Can I mine this using my computer only?

Yes PC only
Activity: 29
Lets wait and see how this coin get listed on any coin exchange and I am excited that time comes the Morozzz Coin will be part in our everyday exchange activities. This coin project starts from humble beginning with great road map plans of Morozzz Coin Project. Lets help support our ZZZ Coin buy and hold to its awaited momentous event to come.

Just waiting won't bring this to an exchange. The devs must negotiate with them.
We have applied for many exchanges. We communicate with support service and hope to enter the market soon!

I just found out this coin here in bitcointalk. It's good that you Dev are applying in many exchanges. I want to join this community. How do i start? Can I mine this using my computer only?

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
Hey friends. Morozzz Coin is getting exciting every day. Come and join us, I'm sure you will have lots of fun inside our community. We have a very good dev and mod/helper teams who are always supportive to the members of the community. See you at Morozzz Coin discord channel. Wink
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
The project seems rather budding. Sentient business, excellence design, very nice website.
Thank you, we are trying for the future together!
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
Morozz will help us to change the cryptoworld. I will follow this project as far as i can Smiley  Lets' support Morozz Coin
The project is just way to good and well thought Right now it really is one of the best project i have ever seen so far
Thanks you
Activity: 30
The project is just way to good and well thought Right now it really is one of the best project i have ever seen so far
Morozzz is a great project with great community. My best wishes always be with zzz coin. Hope for the best.

Thank you mate! Credit to our very approachable and transparent developer of Morozzz coin and to the rest of the team.
Wink
I hope this project will be prosperous. A very detailed and profitable logo, brilliant vision, judicious results.
Thanks!
The dev is very approachable ask him anything Smiley More information will be given to you. It has average supply + a banking feature, its an opportunity.
Thanks!
Activity: 121
Merit: 5
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
The dev is very approachable ask him anything Smiley More information will be given to you. It has average supply + a banking feature, its an opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: