Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚘 [ANN] Moveco - The Mobility Ecosystem That Turns Your Miles Into Rewards! - page 2. (Read 844 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
is it a realish app mobility pliss share link download aplication mobility  Huh
and is 128 token MOV = 254 USD  Huh this is  token  a pretty expensive and I can not wait for token sales  Wink Cool
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Is this some kind of mapping project that will tract our travels and record our journey route to be used for the Moveco ecosystem?
Beside from that, all the listed partners are already known names.
Really good team.

It is a project to help you get rewarded for your mobility data. Sharing your mobility data helps with urban planning or building the next autonomous vehicle. By sharing the data, you get rewards in MOV tokens that can be used on goods, services, and experiences on the Moveco Redemption Platform or with our loyalty partners.

Thank you for the support
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Is this some kind of mapping project that will tract our travels and record our journey route to be used for the Moveco ecosystem?
Beside from that, all the listed partners are already known names.
Really good team.
Activity: 168
Very interesting concept of building this project. This is a truly new way for gaining more tokens right now. Just sharing the mobility data and someone can get a chance to have the MOV Tokens. I'm interested in this project. I'm sure that many people will join this project. I'll wait for the next development.  Smiley
Activity: 42
Moveco has announced the switch from the Stellar platform to Ethereum!

Read more here:
https://medium.com/moveco/movecos-mov-token-is-now-an-erc20-token-58aa55ec169f
Hello, devs! I like the idea of your project. Good luck

Thank you for the support! We will do everything to deliver Cool

MOV is highly associated with Apple's multimedia container for video content - don't you afraid of confusion between your project and the file extension?

Being mostly a windows/android user, it is a first-time I'm hearing about Apple`s multimedia container Tongue

I think it all depends on context and the way things presented. So I highly doubt that it will bring any confusion. There are many coins going strong with the names like MAID/SKY/SYS/POLY/ELF/AION/ARK etc that can be associated with something else. It is just my opinion though  Grin
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

MOV is highly associated with Apple's multimedia container for video content - don't you afraid of confusion between your project and the file extension?

Activity: 155
Hello! I am a member of BOUNTY facebook. Explain please, can I not create a post every week in the relevant bounty topic, and make changes to the report that I originally created, is it on the first page? Now I'm making changes to the first post, and at the same time in the last 2 weeks I'm creating a new record with the report and it seems to me not right. By the way, my report for 5 weeks is not included in the document.

Hello! Can you post it in bounty thread? You also can contact our Bounty manager @jonattia in Telegram
Activity: 464
Hello! I am a member of BOUNTY facebook. Explain please, can I not create a post every week in the relevant bounty topic, and make changes to the report that I originally created, is it on the first page? Now I'm making changes to the first post, and at the same time in the last 2 weeks I'm creating a new record with the report and it seems to me not right. By the way, my report for 5 weeks is not included in the document.
I would like to know more about the project, I like the idea, and I think that this is a promising project.

Whitepaper and website links just in case. Also, you can join Telegram

Thank you for supplying the Telegram!  Grin
I would like to know more about the project, I like the idea, and I think that this is a promising project.

Whitepaper and website links just in case. Also, you can join Telegram

Have you read their whitepaper and checked out the team? Much success coming!
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
you have a great partner, have you started pre ico?

Thank you! We are planning to! Info below:

Private Pre-sale: End of May 2018
Corporate Sale: End of May 2018
Crowdsale: June 1st to July 1st
MOV is powered by the Stellar Network (XLM)
Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 MOV
Sale Amount: 250,000,000 MOV
Hardcap: $20,000,000 USD
Softcap: $5,000,000 USD
Exchange Rate: est. $0.15 USD = 1 MOV

So you are selling only 25% of total supply. That's a bit to low, don't you think? What is going to happen with other 75% of supply?

60% of whole supply is mining rewards. Team will hold only 12% of whole supply (+3% for marketing)
It will be easier for everyone to follow your project when you have a roadmap.  Do you have it? 

We have a detailed roadmap in our Whitepaper (p.19) and on our Website (in navigation bar)
This is a great project and worth to invest. Which exchanges are you planning? When will it be possible to trade tokens?

We are in talks with several of them. We are planning to list tokens on exchanges approximately in June
Activity: 43
It will be easier for everyone to follow your project when you have a roadmap.  Do you have it? 
Pages:
Jump to: