Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Moved - page 2. (Read 633 times)

Activity: 407
Merit: 101
January 26, 2019, 06:13:12 AM
good luck
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
January 26, 2019, 05:56:18 AM
This project was originally listed on AltMarkets.cc with a paid listing before the website closed. We have solar operations in place and beginning to produce revenue. This Bitcointalk thread was created today and still in development. If we are unable to get re-listed with AltMarkets.io then we will begin a coin sale thru the discord to raise funds to get listed on a decentralized exchange so that the events that took place on Altmarkets wont affect us again.

Anyone wishing to become part of our team and provide help on a the website or discords should contact me directly.

Interesting approach. The current evil vicious bear market is weeding out the useless projects without mercy, but this also offers opportunities for sound and viable projects.

I recommend examining the options and capabilities that the Komodo ecosystem has to offer, of which there are many!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annkmddpow-komodo-an-open-composable-smart-chain-platform-secured-by-b-1605144

Protection from 51% attacks for starters, but also a DEX and tons of other goodies!
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
January 26, 2019, 12:52:51 AM
This project was originally listed on AltMarkets.cc with a paid listing before the website closed. We have solar operations in place and beginning to produce revenue. This Bitcointalk thread was created today and still in development. If we are unable to get re-listed with AltMarkets.io then we will begin a coin sale thru the discord to raise funds to get listed on a decentralized exchange so that the events that took place on Altmarkets wont affect us again.

Anyone wishing to become part of our team and provide help on a the website or discords should contact me directly.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
January 25, 2019, 10:32:54 PM
I think this project is not ready and there is still a lot of information not found in this thread and your site. Maybe the OP can update it later, so everyone here can understand pinecoin well.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
January 25, 2019, 01:04:41 PM
We have moved to a new Thread, you may follow us there:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5137547.new#new

Pages:
Jump to: