Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MOYA Networks - Bringing Data to Africa at the Speed of Light - page 37. (Read 15379 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Moya network aim will not just provide services but also it'll increase the employment rate. Through which it delivers an advance internet connection compare to other.

The benefit of High speed internet is to spur on Entrepreneurs. A little known fact is that In sub-Saharan Africa, estimates showed that over 50% of the economic activities are informal.

This creates a significant market for the fintech start-ups and finance institutions.
Good to see the questions getting answered by the team.

would their be plans to expand further then just africa if the project is a success

Yeah your right. I noticed that too were its very accommodating in  every question of the member in this forum. This shows only that team of moya is very serious to their main objective for this project.  So, I will watch and partake on this project also.
Its not that we are accommodating, we just happen to agree with these comments. The issues we intend to solve seem to be in other parts of the world. Not a surprise to us.
A Question to Moya team, Why the internet speeds so slow in Africa? Does the set up of Moya address the issue?

Hi. Good question. The lack of telecommunications infrastructure is the main reason. Africa lacks the fibre infrastructure required to provide Broadband high speed data to end users. The other main reason is the lack of strong competition among existing providers. The infrastructure that is in place delivers services that is very expensive. Moya intends to acquire infrastructure and to deploy new technologies (IP) on that infrastructure thus reducing costs to end users.
the reason for the slow internet not just in africa is the market it self and the control of those oligarch with the system running in the country ! i will example my country on that ! theres only 2 provider of internet in 1 country and they are both huge company ! what they did ? they didnt compete with each other and they just communicate and set a limit and prices which are both the same ! in this case they can control the cap and speed of the internet, the4refore they dont need to boost the speed and both parties will get bonus in every part of it ! thats why i would like to support MOYA and hopefully in short time it will have iit here ..
TRUE!! the competition is low, it will have a cap and controol, the people of the country and consumers will be at risk. providers must be welcom and being invite in every country to continue giving support fo the people in need and not just to earn for them selves and family ! we should stop monopoly and start helping each other while gaining profit !

We totally agree. Lack of robust competition in the telecommunications space is a very big issue in Africa. The barriers to entering the African telecommunications are great and expensive. This is why we have streamlined the business to be very successful with the funds we are able to raise.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Honestly, I don't exactly get what Moya really all about? Could anyone here in this thread explain to me why should I need to invest to this token of yours? any assistance will be much appreciated. God bless.

Hi. Thanks for your question. Moya's main mission is to improve the quality, speed and reliability of Broadband data in Africa. To do this we will:

1. Obtain Broadband Submarine Cable Capacity from the Africa Coast to Europe Submarine Cable (ACE -a
 submarine cable from Europe to Africa along the West African Coast)

2. Connect the Submarine Cable Capacity to Terrestrial Land Fibre Cables to distribute that capacity to ISP's, businesses, Homes and mobile operators.

3. Using newer Internet Protocol (IP) technologies reduce the cost of delivery of the Broadband capacity--- Smarter , Faster, Cheaper

We hope we have answered your question. If not please ask for clarification.
Regards
brother! moya explained what are their plans and will do to their project , but the best reason why you need to invest on this project is the heart and hhugs that we can bring to African people, they deserve better connection for them to be more develop and productive .
Activity: 425
Merit: 10
Good to see the questions getting answered by the team.

would their be plans to expand further then just africa if the project is a success

Yeah your right. I noticed that too were its very accommodating in  every question of the member in this forum. This shows only that team of moya is very serious to their main objective for this project.  So, I will watch and partake on this project also.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
Moya network aim will not just provide services but also it'll increase the employment rate. Through which it delivers an advance internet connection compare to other.
Activity: 731
Interesting project, using escrow on this project it seem looking promosing and in united with a very good team. i am hope moya project will succes. it seems the project is made by afrika because I see the face of the team that makes this moya. hahahaha  Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
A Question to Moya team, Why the internet speeds so slow in Africa? Does the set up of Moya address the issue?

Hi. Good question. The lack of telecommunications infrastructure is the main reason. Africa lacks the fibre infrastructure required to provide Broadband high speed data to end users. The other main reason is the lack of strong competition among existing providers. The infrastructure that is in place delivers services that is very expensive. Moya intends to acquire infrastructure and to deploy new technologies (IP) on that infrastructure thus reducing costs to end users.
the reason for the slow internet not just in africa is the market it self and the control of those oligarch with the system running in the country ! i will example my country on that ! theres only 2 provider of internet in 1 country and they are both huge company ! what they did ? they didnt compete with each other and they just communicate and set a limit and prices which are both the same ! in this case they can control the cap and speed of the internet, the4refore they dont need to boost the speed and both parties will get bonus in every part of it ! thats why i would like to support MOYA and hopefully in short time it will have iit here ..
TRUE!! the competition is low, it will have a cap and controol, the people of the country and consumers will be at risk. providers must be welcom and being invite in every country to continue giving support fo the people in need and not just to earn for them selves and family ! we should stop monopoly and start helping each other while gaining profit !
Activity: 590
The Moya networks provide what is required in Southern Africa due to its slow internet connection which is kept under control or being kept.
Activity: 602
This will be very useful in terms of its function and equip in terms of its services. Since it emphasize the common goods in as much it provides favorable setting to the people within the area.
I always support this project, because with moya networks we will see more africa people with internet.
 moya networks will provide all network solutions there, you need not hesitate to invest in moya networks because this project is done by a team of highly professional in their field.
hopefully this project run successfully dev.
 Grin Wink

Thanks for your continued support! We are working day and night with our team to successfully implement the project.

Regards
Moya Team
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
I always support this project, because with moya networks we will see more africa people with internet.
 moya networks will provide all network solutions there, you need not hesitate to invest in moya networks because this project is done by a team of highly professional in their field.
hopefully this project run successfully dev.
 Grin Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
the moya network can solve the one of the most challenging problems of Africa which is the Ethernet or Internet connectivity. if that is the case we must support this project not because on the profit itself but because we can help the whole continent of Africa to have its own connection and can cope up to other international countries around the globe it also helps the whole Africa to developed economy and to lessen the growing poverty of other surrounded nations of it .

Africa is one of the continent in the whole world. Which means its a big country, and millions of people in this nations are not aware in internet technology. Therefore, you are right in some other point so that the community out there will not be hard for them to support Moya's main goal and objectives. Smiley
Before we are using copper cables because it is less expensive. While fiber optic cables are more expensive. But fiber optic cables have more advantages that make it more enticing than copper.

Cost of using Fibre is dropping and it is a much better technology!
Interesting project, using escrow on this project it seem looking promosing and in united with a very good team. i am hope moya project will succes. it seems the project is made by afrika because I see the face of the team that makes this moya. hahahaha  Grin

Thanks for your support!

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 371
MOYA are base on land distribution, what are those company that you have now in prospect to tie up! as we all know it need to be connected under the sea right ? as most country have it. theres another qquestion once it is operate, will it be underground or old ways that need to be in post ?

Hello. In order to distribute the Submarine Broadband capacity we will connect underground terrestrial (Land) fibre at the Landing Station. There is no connection "under the sea"-Fortunately  Smiley

The Land fibre will carry the capacity to ISPs, Mobile operators, Business and Homes. See basic diagram below:

>>>>><<<<< [Submarine Cable] >>>>><<<< [landing station] >>>>><<<<< I[SP/Business/Homes]

Sorry but our non disclosure agreements prevent us from disclosing our possible tie up partners. We would need a seperate ICO to pay the legal fees if we disclosed their names  Smiley  Smiley
very interesting, all in one pack! we just need to wait for more time, this project will really drive the internet capability in the country,
the success of this will give the world another level reward in term of internet platform !
Activity: 255
https://burst.money/
Before we are using copper cables because it is less expensive. While fiber optic cables are more expensive. But fiber optic cables have more advantages that make it more enticing than copper.
Pages:
Jump to: