Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MRC] Merit Coins Cryptocurrency Help Disadvantaged People in the World. - page 2. (Read 975 times)

copper member
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Welcome New Volunteer..

Mr.Chitsanuphong Thai As a Volunteer.

I live in a peasant family. 3 brothers We do not have high school because parents have no money to send classes. I need my brother and sister to sacrifice me to study alone. And it’s gradual. My older brother and sister have a chance to study only junior high school. I lack the opportunity to finish my degree as a friend. So if i have oakas I want to help poor children. I will be studying. Because i know People lacking the opportunity to graduate high will make them lack many other opportunities to pursue a career and survive in society.

MRC Address : MLZUC8Vi4bMRCYtPo5qJtRZU2VGAuK3J3y

Link : https://meritcoins.info/2018/12/02/mr-chitsanuphong-thai-as-a-volunteer/
copper member
copper member
copper member
Activity: 9
how many mrc mining per day from L3.
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
several projects have attempted to explore the charitable act via blockchain but most of them ended up as crap. it's good that you are not running ico or selling masternode coins. but hopefully, you will not dump your coins once it hit the exchanges. this kind of mission usually doesn't last long here in crypto. because in reality, they are not here to help people but make their pockets full. you need to prove that you are not such kind of deceiving platform.

I agree, I also have not seen any well-developed project of charity, I think it is waiting for the same thing, the market is weak today, whether it is possible to talk about any profit today
copper member
i join your telegram and follow your project.

Thank you

You can get meritcoin with by register volunteer
In www.meritcoins.info
i join your telegram and follow your project.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
sometimes it starts to seem to me that all the ideas in the market are over and the projects start repeating and do things that have already happened. the idea is good, but it is stale, which means you need to see how the other projects worked. and if you see it is clear that the result at a loss for investors is gone.
copper member
everyone can register in meritcoins.info
copper member
airdrop for receiver only. yes or no
when register on web . you transfer realy
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
several projects have attempted to explore the charitable act via blockchain but most of them ended up as crap. it's good that you are not running ico or selling masternode coins. but hopefully, you will not dump your coins once it hit the exchanges. this kind of mission usually doesn't last long here in crypto. because in reality, they are not here to help people but make their pockets full. you need to prove that you are not such kind of deceiving platform.
Activity: 575
Merit: 2
Hello Bro, I am your supporter.

My Meritcoins Add: MBSvbyWqrNMMvmmfSr4V84P17ncaNxnSVn

Thanks! Smiley
Activity: 30
Hello DEV.
I am sorry but I don't get it. What will be the purpose of this coin and how is it managed ? There is not enough information.
Cheers
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
where is the wallet.i cant find help quick please
Activity: 11
Pages:
Jump to: