Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 248. (Read 239081 times)

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
@ideaupdater

what you mean with "still not republish" @ the MTNC Airdrop list?
you mean the republish article?!
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
network weight is so much thats its almost impossible to stake coins if you dont have a node  Sad
Huh
You need at least 50,000 coins to setup a node for staking. Not enough coins, no staking.

Still low volume, but we are still at the very beginning and the price is doing well. Early birds "ICO" to setup the PoS network was 150 satoshis, now we have ~2500.

there's no ICO before , they are the strong supporters of MTNC .
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
network weight is so much thats its almost impossible to stake coins if you dont have a node  Sad

why? can u explain well pls?
legendary
Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040
network weight is so much thats its almost impossible to stake coins if you dont have a node  Sad
Huh
You need at least 50,000 coins to setup a node for staking. Not enough coins, no staking.

Still low volume, but we are still at the very beginning and the price is doing well. Early birds "ICO" to setup the PoS network was 150 satoshis, now we have ~2500.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
network weight is so much thats its almost impossible to stake coins if you dont have a node  Sad
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Look like if you don't dump, people start to understand that this is a serious project. Nice day for our little market Wink
Activity: 512
Can anyone say how many MTNC coins he got for the first round airdrop?
Enough coins to run a single masternode and you require 50,000 coins to run 1 masternode
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
Can anyone say how many MTNC coins he got for the first round airdrop?
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Dev, I participate in the company of the bounty from 10/08/17. This can be seen in my account. 19.08.17 I added the wallet address and why that calculation was by the date of adding the wallet address to the table. Please correct from 1 week to 2 weeks. Thank you.

please tell me your twitter account.
Well. Thank you. Wrote in the messages.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
Happy to see this community grow.
Dev, from tomorrow I'll be away for a few days, so I will not be able to access to my wallet. If today we'll get first round airdrop,  I'll set a masternode next week and then I'll ask your help cause I'm not tech skilled. 
Keep up the good work and see you later.

It's awesome isn't it! Im hoping my evidence is accepted (posted and shared and created like 2 communities..) as I have a VPS waiting for my MN  Shocked

why you need a vps for run a masternode?

I dont keep my machine on 24/7, so easier for me to get a VPS that I will leave on!
that is a very good one , one of my concerns was to leave the computer on 24/7 but this is a very good option for me
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
Hmm. So it looks like those 4 people have been sent the 50k, but mine hasn't been updated despite providing like 6x shares and 121+posts and the signature.. x.x

Yeh, you're doing a lot for this community, I'm sure you'll receive your stake very soon

it is still august here (31) and DEV anounced that it was going to be paid begin september , so we can only wait a few days/weeks dev is realy serious with this so he do as promised
Hmm. So it looks like those 4 people have been sent the 50k, but mine hasn't been updated despite providing like 6x shares and 121+posts and the signature.. x.x

Yeh, you're doing a lot for this community, I'm sure you'll receive your stake very soon
Thanks Ideaupdater, stake received.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Activity: 249
Dev, from tomorrow I'll be away for a few days, so I will not be able to access to my wallet. If today we'll get first round airdrop,  I'll set a masternode next week and then I'll ask your help cause I'm not tech skilled. 

It's awesome isn't it! Im hoping my evidence is accepted (posted and shared and created like 2 communities..) as I have a VPS waiting for my MN  Shocked

I dont keep my machine on 24/7, so easier for me to get a VPS that I will leave on!

Yes i like this idea too... but you have to pay it? It worth it?

maybe ,i  head from dev twitter he said a masternode can get interest about 0.02 btc /day , creazy.
i don't know how many btc now.
Activity: 756

Yes i like this idea too... but you have to pay it? It worth it?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
I just set up my first masternode for the network look forward to the future of this coin and community!  Cool

Nice, did you buy it from exchange, or get given by dev?
Activity: 512
I just set up my first masternode for the network look forward to the future of this coin and community!  Cool
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Welcome aboard guys, 2nd airdrop will be available to anyone regardless of rank, so ask your friends to come and join. We have to spread the word.

Just remember that you have to be a loyal fan of the Masternodecoin project! Grin

2nd airdrop starts next week. Its totally worth it so give it some time and make sure to be active. Sign up form will show up on ann when its time

Where will the sign up form showing? Right here in this forum post?

Sign-up will be on the first post of this thread, where the rules are shown.

How do I be loyal? sorry for the stupid question , real newbie here haha Grin

Stay around, be active on forum, promote Masternodecoin where you can, follow https://twitter.com/masternodecoin / https://www.facebook.com/node.master.56 and hold some MTNC in your wallet.

Thanks for the info.... I will study more on this project too, it's abit complicated for me it really looks interesting
sud
Merit: 301
Welcome aboard guys, 2nd airdrop will be available to anyone regardless of rank, so ask your friends to come and join. We have to spread the word.

Just remember that you have to be a loyal fan of the Masternodecoin project! Grin

2nd airdrop starts next week. Its totally worth it so give it some time and make sure to be active. Sign up form will show up on ann when its time

Where will the sign up form showing? Right here in this forum post?

Sign-up will be on the first post of this thread, where the rules are shown.

How do I be loyal? sorry for the stupid question , real newbie here haha Grin

Stay around, be active on forum, promote Masternodecoin where you can, follow https://twitter.com/masternodecoin / https://www.facebook.com/node.master.56 and hold some MTNC in your wallet.
Jump to: