Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 254. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
Dev, we need a roadmap to hype this project. What about?
we got some ideas , when we confirm it then we will release it.
Masternodecoin Team
Is the date of the second round of airdrop already known?

it will be start next week.
Masternodecoin Team
Looks like there will be another 19~20 masternodes dropping in September as long as everyone stays active, doubt this will have much of an impact on the overall price, as I know at least 5 of us will be running the masternodes for profit Cheesy

there's more guys still keep client because they do not pay much attention to crypto currency in bitcointalk,maybe they have no such time to be in here.
Masternodecoin Team
feed back from novaexchange , the exchange system under the testing ,so it will be list in novaexchange after finish testing.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Looks like there will be another 19~20 masternodes dropping in September as long as everyone stays active, doubt this will have much of an impact on the overall price, as I know at least 5 of us will be running the masternodes for profit Cheesy
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Not yet, it's still in the works as far as I understand. I imagine it will start after the first round drops in early September.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
I register on exchange and receive 25 coins. Can withdraw this coin or better to keep them on exchange?

You can do whatever you wish to do with them, 2FA must be enabled to withdraw though as a security measure.

Thanks for your answer. I will better keep them on exchange maybe the price will grow next month.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I register on exchange and receive 25 coins. Can withdraw this coin or better to keep them on exchange?

You can do whatever you wish to do with them, 2FA must be enabled to withdraw though as a security measure.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Dev, we need a roadmap to hype this project. What about?
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
Just to clarify original plan was 50MTNC per new user but due to a rather huge influx in users (over 150 in last 24 hours) 25MTNC was given to ensure enough to go around.

If the huge influx stops the rest of the available MTNC will be evenly distributed around all members and a post outlining how much etc.

I am a new user in the exchange but I have not received any currency yet
I have not receive any of it too maybe the slot is all full as stated above a lot of users have registered.

Hi DMC_Ken, what is your e-mail you registered with? We will check as you should have received by now.
Thanks to Bitzure 24.999 MTNC is now credited on my account it just needed a little browser refresh for it to show up thanks again.
Just to clarify original plan was 50MTNC per new user but due to a rather huge influx in users (over 150 in last 24 hours) 25MTNC was given to ensure enough to go around.

If the huge influx stops the rest of the available MTNC will be evenly distributed around all members and a post outlining how much etc.

I have not receive any of it too maybe the slot is all full as stated above a lot of users have registered.

Hi DMC_Ken, what is your e-mail you registered with? We will check as you should have received by now.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250

Activity: 456
Merit: 261
Republish aritcle  https://docs.google.com/document/d/10r5cJLXmJDaB6_MmGPogN-VS4QmGBv-rLKycDDGBm_c/edit?usp=sharing

please republish the article to somewhere you can.   all friends can be get it in ANN thread .

please keep active .

thanks all.

Hi,
I translate this article into russian and published it - https://golos.io/altcoins/@savel/masternodecoin-ekonomika-masternod-airdrop
I like the new exchange bitzure. The site has a nice interface, and nothing at all slows down. I hope that this exchange will grow into a giant together!  Cheesy

Thanks for the kind words vitvert, we aim to provide and fast, secure and easy to use platform!
Activity: 506
Merit: 510
Roi will definitely slow a bit once the airdrops go out. Shouldnt make a huge difference though. Im perfectly fine with a slow steady income Smiley

Can't wait to get my 50k, got a VPS ready and waiting to start that node! Cheesy

Me too... In the O.P I don't see that we get 50k anymore. I mean, surely we get it, but it has been deleted, why?

There was in the O.P that we will get 50k coins? When i joined this i didn't see that in O.P but if you say was before, probably you are right.

The users that we registered in the first round and we fulfilled the rules we will obtain 50000 coins for the execution of a masternode, it is clear in the main post
Sad I in the first round and get nothings..
Activity: 456
Merit: 261
Hii dev, will there be an ICO for masternode coin Huh
Or how do I buy now and keep ??

"ICO for masternode coin" long over. Now this coin can only be bought on exchanges:
1. https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=MTNC_BTC
2. https://bitzure.com/markets/mtncbtc

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Hii dev, will there be an ICO for masternode coin Huh
Or how do I buy now and keep ??
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I have just downloaded the masternode wallet on my windows pc and gotten my wallet address to update it in the twitter bounty form..
Thanks
Jump to: