Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 260. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
mining sha256d algo like op says and.....

[2017-08-27 06:22:03.161] Rejected bb158472 Diff 1/0 BAJ 0  (rejected)
 [2017-08-27 06:22:03.162] Rejected 52865358 Diff 3/0 BAJ 0  (rejected)
 [2017-08-27 06:22:03.162] Rejected 4e9a7b68 Diff 3/0 BAJ 0  (rejected)
 [2017-08-27 06:22:03.162] Rejected eab9025f Diff 1/0 BAJ 0  (rejected)
 [2017-08-27 06:22:04.193] Rejected 72753835 Diff 2/0 BAJ 0  (rejected)
 [2017-08-27 06:22:04.193] Rejected 56cafaeb Diff 3/0 BAJ 0  (rejected)
 [2017-08-27 06:22:07.290] Rejected 2a89d387 Diff 6/0 BAJ 0  (rejected)
 [2017-08-27 06:22:07.290] Rejected f53db846 Diff 1/0 BAJ 0  (rejected)
 [2017-08-27 06:22:07.290] Rejected d1966f62 Diff 1/0 BAJ 0  (rejected)
 [2017-08-27 06:22:07.291] Rejected 66bcc098 Diff 2/0 BAJ 0  (rejected)
 [2017-08-27 06:22:07.291] Rejected 6db05937 Diff 2/0 BAJ 0  (rejected)
 [2017-08-27 06:22:07.429] Waiting for work to be available from pools.
 [2017-08-27 06:22:08.323] Rejected e3099e5d Diff 1/0 BAJ 0  (rejected)

this is bullshit dude, OP says sha256d but it's not mineable with an sha256d miner. you can't even get the damned thing. another failed coin due to a terrible dev.

You can't mine it, can only mint using a masternode I believe.

you mean you have to spend 50 thousand dollars to mine it? you need 50,000 coins to have a masternode IO wouldn't give your sorry ass one penny for this piece of shit.

That's okay, it's not my coin so I'm not asking you for any money anyway.  Considering it's being given out for free in airdrops as well, you don't need to spend anything.

I'm just sick and tired of people posting these broken coins that either won't compile, won't sync, POW coins with broken POW APIs that won't mine, prebuilt binaries that the dev neglected to include all the libraries in the zip file, and coins that are broken because the archive is corrupt. it'd be nice if someone would post a coin that isn't broken that can be mined on all equipment, ASICs, GPUs, CPUs etc. and include all algos. I'd love to see a coin that doesn't raise blood pressure.
that's different from Dash.

you should learn how to compile first. follow the read me.txt file....

well after 8 hours I got it working, what he didn't mention is QT5 isn't optional, it's mandatory, and it will not build under QT4 because of the Qscroller library. and you have to do qmake=qt5 thing. well that isn't the problem, in the readme, on the website and on the OP of this thread, he said it is a proof of work coin that can be mined, it is not proof of work, it cannot be mined (it's mined out) and if you try it rejects all the shares. so you go through alot of work compiling, setting up, getting miners running etc for no return. there's a few "proof of work" coins on this forum that's got that problem. broken POW APIs or just mined out.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Does the block explorer even work? I am trying to search based on an address, and it just takes you back to the main page every time?  I wanted to look at the Premine wallet which is: M9EFGF1daJArCNFwg7VYtmMspt4qiiwr4p to see if it's staking, but I cannot as you literally can't search?
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
You will it might just take some time. Just hodl and stake Smiley  its just a matter of time before you hit your stake

Forget about stake with the current Network Weight! Hope only on the Masternode  Grin

only masternode can get high return , that's how it design for...

one masternode can get about 1600 MTNC /day at this time that means 0.025 btc/day (1600sat), but with more and more masternode join in the interest from masternode was decreased.
Activity: 327
Merit: 251
SmartHoldem.IO
You will it might just take some time. Just hodl and stake Smiley  its just a matter of time before you hit your stake

Forget about stake with the current Network Weight! Hope only on the Masternode  Grin
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Blockfolio is awesome. They already have masternodecoin added. Waiting for my airdrop so i can add it to mine Smiley
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
so just for fun i was searching mtnc on my blockfolio and to my suprice it got found Smiley
i added my amount quickly to see where i stand and  Shocked Shocked Shocked
holy cash printing Service, now thats how i like it.
i wont sell any untill i got a couple more nodes but ill buy some while there are cheap Smiley
i suggest everybody hold your coins Smiley

i still dont know how much coins each airdrop member got.. i should scroll back some pages and find out.
i hope we can still raise the value guys, lets make this another success !

Thanks for the heads up about blackfolio!

The airdrop wasn't done yet, only early contributors got their coins afaik.
Dev, whats happening with Network weight? More than two million in half an hour... Did you turn on the printing press? Huh

I bought some MTNC on cryptopia, but with the current network weight I will probably get no coins via staking at all  Sad
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
so just for fun i was searching mtnc on my blockfolio and to my suprice it got found Smiley
i added my amount quickly to see where i stand and  Shocked Shocked Shocked
holy cash printing Service, now thats how i like it.
i wont sell any untill i got a couple more nodes but ill buy some while there are cheap Smiley
i suggest everybody hold your coins Smiley

i still dont know how much coins each airdrop member got.. i should scroll back some pages and find out.
i hope we can still raise the value guys, lets make this another success !
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
when will Masternodecoin  be on exchange,does it has any other exchange now ?

We are waiting to be listed in novaexchange!
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Dev, whats happening with Network weight? More than two million in half an hour... Did you turn on the printing press? Huh

I bought some MTNC on cryptopia, but with the current network weight I will probably get no coins via staking at all  Sad
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1130
Just means someone with a large amount of coins started staking. Would be nice to have that much to stake. Probably one of the early investors
Early investors with 30 masternodes mined about 800000 MTNC max!

so i hope on a early second Airdrop start Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Crypto is life !
Maybe there is a coin holder who wants to create a masternode with my help? The server with nodes is from me, please pm.
Just means someone with a large amount of coins started staking. Would be nice to have that much to stake. Probably one of the early investors

Damn, can't believe I only found this after the early investment stopped haha
Activity: 512
Guys! I want to say that despite the fact that I changed the signature, I still advertise the project where I published it. Because I believe in the Masternodecoin!  Cheesy

Noble of you to keep supporting the project even after changing the signature. I believe to
Oooohhh ok now i see what you are saying. I misunderstood. I thought you were talking about network weight
SmartHoldem.IO
if it was an early investor, why wouldn't they start staking the instant they bought them lol? Surely missed out on a tonne of minted coins otherwise? Who knows.
SmartHoldem.IO
Just saw the list said i wasnt active enough :/ sorry about that and ill definitely change that. Definitely dont want to miss out on my chance to run a node Smiley. Team seems WAY too good to be missing out on this one.  Also i notice that my address doesnt show up on any of the bounty forms.
Jump to: