Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 276. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 256
This project looks like a deeponion scam ! Same people involved !

And it is possible more particularly? data? Proof?
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
so i send info to doc google, so , have  i chance get some airdrops?
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
we will begin the second round airdrop just like deeponion. but maybe a little different.
Merit: 103
This project looks like a deeponion scam ! Same people involved !
Masternodecoin Team
because our two domain was pended by domain service provider so our website maybe delay but explorer can be released now.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
I'm looking forward to today, it's very good for me. The first round of distribution
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
guys, have an issue with the wallet. I started it and it's not synced, should I create a file in wallet folder with the nodes IP?

Yes, the config file has no nodes listed when you install it. You need to find and add them. (I used IP's from the masternodes)
how to name the file?

masternodecoin.conf and put it inside of the roaming/masternodecoin folder in %appdata%
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
guys, have an issue with the wallet. I started it and it's not synced, should I create a file in wallet folder with the nodes IP?

Yes, the config file has no nodes listed when you install it. You need to find and add them. (I used IP's from the masternodes)
how to name the file?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Merit: 110
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
remark:
if red in airdrop form ,that means no chance anymore because they still not signature after submit the form(it broke the rule )
if blue in airdeop form that means still under the confirm (because there's 3 weeks at least)
if green that means you pass this item.

thanks.

we will prepare for block explore and official website this two days.

thanks for the clarifications dev appreciate
Activity: 798
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Masternode explorer finished ,so explorer bounty closed.
It was never opened. I've written a PM and in a thread after the first dude bailed out - no response.
This coin is a complete mess, totally disorganized.
sorry ,i ask for two days but no one feed back , and there's so many PM everyday ,i can not remember every PM. iam so sorry.

in order to exchange at the beginning of next week,i have to hurry up for preparing for everything.
It was more than a week ago.
Masternodecoin Team
It was never opened. I've written a PM and in a thread after the first dude bailed out - no response.
sorry ,i ask for two days but no one feed back , and there's so many PM everyday ,i can not remember every PM. iam so sorry.

in order to exchange at the beginning of next week,i have to hurry up for preparing for everything.
Activity: 798
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Activity: 456
Merit: 261
at the beginning if you set up masternode, we just got very high reture -> annual interest rate about 4000%, it's creazy.
yes , this is a super crazy party  Cool                                                                             

wow, but if more and more masternode coming,it will reduce quickly ,so earlier masternode is benefit from it.

same here.. crazy stuff  Cool

Wow, if hodl, then in a week it will be possible to set up second masternode  Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
Masternodecoin Team
Masternodecoin Team
any way , first round airdrop stop now.

please waiting for second round airdrop please.

Howcome the spreadsheets haven't been updated since the 13th for the signature and the 14th for the airdrop? I've registered for both around that time and not showing on either, and didn't get anything in the airdrop..? Is there new spreadsheets or something?

i am so sorry i will update , i'm so busy this 3days/.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Jump to: