Pages:
Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 32. (Read 239081 times)

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
@Wekkel

Oh, in that case it might be a problem. I have few similar wallets running on my VPS, and observed that MTNC is using the most RAM of them all. So on small device with low specs and few clients opened you may see it crash.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
The trouble is that I run this on a small device. So I want to run only one instance of the wallet with only one copy of the Blockchain.
sud
@Wekkel

It is not really that difficult if you follow tutorial from the first post. You just need to make a new shortcut with attribute for copied folder and you can set up another masternode.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Too bad it is difficult to run multiple nodes. It would be very helpful if one wallet could run multiple masternodes.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
I completely agree with you, it's the perfect time to prepare more masternodes, I do not understand why people are scared of prices.
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
At these prices it is like noting to buy your own Masternode people are so fearful but it is time to invest!
Altcoins always have there insane ups and downs don't worry to much guys
sud
@eneloop

Looks like it... sad to see current price of MTNC, but it's even worse to see almost 0 volume. You can clear buy orders on Cryptopia for 0.5 bitcoin (4 222 610 MTNC) and then it's over. I mean if nothing will be done about it, this project may not rise again.
legendary
Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040
Several users are asking for more exchanges, it's not the dev. But you are completely right man!
MTNC on the way to sub 100,000 € market cap. Sad
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.
Why does the dev of this project continually state that "we need more exchanges". After analyzing this it seems that being on cryptopia is more than enough for this coin right now. It is a popular high volume exchange and MTNC has only 0.00497314 BTC of volume in 24 hours so based on that i would say you do not need anymore exchanges. What this coin needs is some development and activity from the development team and attraction of new community members so that the volume on the existing exchange can actually increase. Having another active exchange won't bring more volume if no-1 is interested in this project it will only split the almost non-existent current volume.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
Syncing is very slow. Please link the bootstrap or complete blockchain

Found the complete blockchain in previous posts. Slasher member placed them, Thank you very much for saving time.

MTNC Blockchain data 2018.07.18
post #5819

I've just created and uploaded a bootstrap that covers up to about half an hour before this post:
https://www.kethiel.org.uk/coins/bootstrap/mtnc/mtnc-bootstrap-20180924.zip (550MB)

Hope that helps!
legendary
Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040
Ah ok, thank you! Is it hard to set up that explorer? It would be very nice to have a backup explorer in addition to yours.

No, it is not that complicated if there is a few basic knowledge about how to work on the console of a debian linux. A few month ago I made a setup guide and PM'd it to ideaupdater.
I thought he would host it on his own. But maybe someone else can host it on a more performant machine than I do? (Currently it is just an old i5-3570k with 4 GB of RAM.)

I think ideaupdater has to decide it.

Oh wow, I didn't expect that the machine have to be that performant. No way to host it on a RPi or on a similar SoC with more RAM?
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
Activity: 214
Merit: 2

Found the complete blockchain in previous posts. Slasher member placed them, Thank you very much for saving time.

MTNC Blockchain data 2018.07.18
post #5819
Will someone upload the blockchain??
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Please give a list of fresh working nodes
The new version is not synced
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
@cygan I think that would be the best thing for the project, let's hope it has more time to dedicate it to MTNC.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
i hope that in this direction everything will be clear and MTNC looks again better in this cryptoscene.  Roll Eyes
we need ideaupdater every week @ this forum  Wink
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
Any info on the changes in version 4.1?

Well, going by Github (https://github.com/masternodecoin/masternodecoin/commits/master), it looks like it's just changes to the hard-coded nodes it tries to query, and a few more checkpoints added.
Pages:
Jump to: