Pages:
Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 80. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 2114
Merit: 619
got it.

kucoin is good exchange i think, we need help from community .

Wait for another round of Free Twitter Voting. You can start gathering followers now to help MNTC win the twitter voting. A Big attractive Bounty will helps alot.

I think the vote that with the exchange currency is much better. what a twiter
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
got it.

Wait for another round of Free Twitter Voting. You can start gathering followers now to help MNTC win the twitter voting. A Big attractive Bounty will helps alot.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
MTNC V2.0.0.0 released, next applications bese on this version , it's not complusory.

Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
anyone who have problem with masternode about stable issue ,please make sure your net is stable and your ip can not be changed .

Dev have you reviewed the MP that I sent you with my Masternodecoin address?
Is there any news about a new exchange?

what do you think about applying for masternodecoin in https://www.kucoin.com this is a Chinese exchange, so serious is that there was a ico that became a scam, and the exchange made the decision to reimburse the money to investors, just for the sole reason that that token was listed on their website, and in China the laws for fraud and fraud are harsh

this exchange would be a good option

got it.

anyone who have problem with masternode about stable issue ,please make sure your net is stable and your ip can not be changed .

what do you think about applying for masternodecoin in https://www.kucoin.com this is a Chinese exchange, so serious is that there was a ico that became a scam, and the exchange made the decision to reimburse the money to investors, just for the sole reason that that token was listed on their website, and in China the laws for fraud and fraud are harsh

Yeah kucoin would be a good option but many votes will be needed to beat other coins or tokens that are very popular

the votes are 0.1 kurcoin, the exchange currency, but I am wrong
Activity: 518
Merit: 102

Yeah kucoin would be a good option but many votes will be needed to beat other coins or tokens that are very popular

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I think maybe i will not get any coins from airdrop 3 because i didn't write anything related to MTNC on internet. Anyway to get a masternode running will cost 12000$ which is too much this month for me, maybe next one.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Block time ?
60 sec ??

masternode reward? 50 % ?
sent u a pm. check inbox asap
Masternodecoin Team
Masternodecoin Team
our team worked on new client including testing , we will distribute the third round bounty next week.
Merit: 251
Payments for the third airship have already been made? Anyone got it?
And what about extra bounty for holders?
Activity: 616
Merit: 256

what's wrong with you dev.?

MTNC is the buttom on MnRank.com And My Masternode has a problem.

I have been staking the master node well for two weeks, but it stops after one reward from two days ago.

so I have to restart several time a day.

plz give me a solution.

You mean you are doing normal MTNC staking or MTNC masternode setup ?
I don't really do staking but if it's masternode setup, it maybe IP change that's causing it

to run the node in addition to the correct entries in the config files, you need to wait a while to write the IP address to the node list. because the start must sometimes be pressed several times during the day. follow the accrual of the award every 2 hours and see the activity of the ip in the list
Activity: 518
Merit: 102

I have been staking the master node well for two weeks, but it stops after one reward from two days ago.

plz give me a solution.

You mean you are doing normal MTNC staking or MTNC masternode setup ?
I don't really do staking but if it's masternode setup, it maybe IP change that's causing it
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

plz give me a solution.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
The community of this coin is good and growing. One thing I don't understand is why the volumes on cryptopia are always so low. I would expect more volume.

The community is growing, but for larger volumes new members are needed. let's give them a coin. the road map is very promising. and the turnover from the good news that comes on the day of release of the new version or function
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
what actually interests me all the time, from which country does this project come from? Wink Grin
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
The community of this coin is good and growing. One thing I don't understand is why the volumes on cryptopia are always so low. I would expect more volume.
Me too
Pages:
Jump to: