Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MugatuCoin - Bittrex - Forget The Rest And Choose The Best! - page 14. (Read 36461 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I am in let's see where this will go!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Anyone think this could pull a CRY and hit 75 cents to a dollar?

That coin have big potential, with more atention we should easy hit to 2 dolar's. Bring to Mugatu your friend's, parents, grandparent's, let's they see It too. Good Luck.

we have some anon features coming on board so price will shot up quickly
waiting for a good news  Grin

I liked that this coin didn't have Anon. Seriously though, if you really just have to do anon, do it right.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

That coin have big potential, with more atention we should easy hit to 2 dolar's. Bring to Mugatu your friend's, parents, grandparent's, let's they see It too. Good Luck.

waiting for a good news  Grin
Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Activity: 77

legendary
Activity: 1246
Activity: 378
Nice Coin just bought some dirty cheap and miners pointed on this. Can't believe this is being overlooked right now, must be Vericoin.
Activity: 568
umachit.fund
We need bigger pool like dedicatedpool and blockexplorer to reach proper price!
Activity: 602
Blockexplorer?

Premine: Yes or No?
Activity: 405
Merit: 500
ok I have tried to install wallet on 4 machines with different configs, and networks, and os, and av, and the wallet will not connect. it says 0 active conections. is there a fix, a new config file, anything? I am mining and have no coins to play with as they are in limbo untill i get the wallet to function. any help greatly appreciated.

The wallet works by me  fine i have something like that in my MugatuCoin.conf
rpcuser=klkiu
rpcpassword=xxxx

rpcallowip=localhost

addnode=162.243.157.6

addnode=107.170.207.41
listen=1

gen=0

server=1

I have this file in my wallet and in appdata/roaming there is Mugatu coin folder and there you must put this conf file .All works for me so should work to you too.

You rock! the kids have me so tired latley I zoned about puting it in appdata/roaming folder. Thanks so much.

No problem at all just remember to do that to other wallets  Smiley
Activity: 415
ok I have tried to install wallet on 4 machines with different configs, and networks, and os, and av, and the wallet will not connect. it says 0 active conections. is there a fix, a new config file, anything? I am mining and have no coins to play with as they are in limbo untill i get the wallet to function. any help greatly appreciated.

rpcuser=klkiu
rpcpassword=xxxx

rpcallowip=localhost

addnode=162.243.157.6

addnode=107.170.207.41
listen=1

gen=0

server=1

I have this file in my wallet and in appdata/roaming there is Mugatu coin folder and there you must put this conf file .All works for me so should work to you too.

You rock! the kids have me so tired latley I zoned about puting it in appdata/roaming folder. Thanks so much.
Activity: 405
Merit: 500

rpcuser=klkiu
rpcpassword=xxxx

rpcallowip=localhost

addnode=162.243.157.6

addnode=107.170.207.41
listen=1

gen=0

server=1

Activity: 224
wow, looks like MAST ))) 88 and 176 reward, 14400 start POS... but double reward in first blocks (MAST had 176 at the end of POW).
i like it ))) MAST very good coin.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

Proof-of-Stake interest will begin being generated after block 14400, with combined PoW+PoS mining until block 20000.    Wink
Activity: 415
Activity: 85
0.0004 will catch easily
Bru
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
When will mining stop? How much will the price increase when it does stop?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

Hosted in US

http://muga.freemoneyonlines.info/

Spread the hashes!!

1% Pool Fee / PROP payout system

Point your miners at (VarDiff): stratum+tcp://muga.freemoneyonlines.info:4509

sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://muga.freemoneyonlines.info:4509 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Optimized GPU Miner: ./sgminer -k x11mod -o stratum+tcp://muga.freemoneyonlines.info:4509 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

CPU Miner: ./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://muga.freemoneyonlines.info:4509 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Activity: 153
mine for future~
The site is so...pretty nice.
http://www.mugatucoin.com/

Fashion feature is coming...This is the next 100x coin.
Activity: 85
only 30k USD market cap and 58btc volume!
Pages:
Jump to: