Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MugatuCoin - Bittrex - Forget The Rest And Choose The Best! - page 3. (Read 36426 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 10
Volume 0.09059983 BTC that's not good
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Price will come back, snap up these cheap coins!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
it's over Sad

Did he dumped it ? Pitty, took some money on it, still have a few coins, didn't bought to high, yes, the risk of those newbie accounts.

READ thread and you'll see that premine was stolen by 1 guy. Dev bought small amount Muga (20-30k) with own money.

have we heard from the dev? has anyone been able to contact him or gain a response recently? dev if ur still with us and reading this please drop us a line so that we know you are still working for the coin. this coin is too easy to generate investment for even though it may need some remodelling away from the movie image.

we should give the dev a little more time and decide as a community how we are going to move forward if the dev does not repspond. i will support a community takeover if it becomes necessary.
Activity: 560
it's over Sad

Did he dumped it ? Pitty, took some money on it, still have a few coins, didn't bought to high, yes, the risk of those newbie accounts.

READ thread and you'll see that premine was stolen by 1 guy. Dev bought small amount Muga (20-30k) with own money.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
It's really hard contact with Dev. We need him to pump this coin, but he is silent. I still have a quite lot of MUGA, but I am afraid that it can be last moment sell it.

You know. A coin is owned by community, it is open source, so if dev is away, community can just take it over and work around it, it is in a good position to get added on poloniex, but the problems is that bittrex is now bigger then poloniex, so don't know if it will add any value.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
It's really hard contact with Dev. We need him to pump this coin, but he is silent. I still have a quite lot of MUGA, but I am afraid that it can be last moment sell it.
legendary
it's over Sad

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
only if vol 24h will be like 0.1btc each day imo

haha, just wait for bittrex to announcement that MUGATU has been removed from exchange... Cheesy
Activity: 585
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
I'm HOLDING, waiting for some news...
Activity: 658
we all know that that this coin won't reach 10 or even 5k, so don't even think about buying it

Also we don't know if this coin WILL reach 5k or 10k.

BUT i understand your point of view and future for Muga could be like one of this big coins or one of coins like ac,wc,nja etc shit.
With lack of hype, popularity, marketing, Muga won't go anywhere.

Desperate nerds - don't sell now!

We have a lot of votes on Poloniex, we need more to get on Poloniex! Vote vote vote!

A little noise on twitter and reddit and we can reach 10k at least! Cheesy

This is the kill point - A LITTLE NOISE as a condition of success...

To be honest we've now "A LITTLE SILENCE" lol

I tried some rush at twiter, at forum, still there's no attention at this coin, so we're in "Huh" phase Smiley ;/

check out the graph. this coin has crossed 5k i think more than 3 times in one week. thats what happens when you leave all your coins on an exchange and let them collect the take.. they undersell you from all the free stake coins they collect while ur coins are there.. sigh
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Nope, dev is gone or will be still writing empty post  - no real new features, only announcment and promises Sad
Activity: 51
Only 3 BTC vol on Bittrex. Almost only sell transactions. 
Buy support weaker every day.

Dev.
Why are you trying to talk with other exchanges if we are on the way down and we will be delisted from bittrex soon.
I think we need something to get better position on that one exchange first. Then other exchanges can add MUGA without those stupid votings and such.

Any news?
Halo Muga DEV, where're you??
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Nice dump... weak bids. We won't go anywhere without new feature announced by dev.
legendary
Today 1k...

EDIT: 600 already !!11one!11 SELL SELL before it's too late

Scam or very smart DEV?
Today 1k...

EDIT: 600 already !!11one!11 SELL SELL before it's too late
Pages:
Jump to: