Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MUNcoin - PoW 100% [SKUNK] [MASTERNODE] [BOUNTIES] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - page 51. (Read 50406 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 250
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/muncoin-100-skunk-masternode-anti-instamine-2642133
Korean translation

Reward address
MTpVJLvst2zRkbzREGhcTNmBzdSWQyiDRc

Bounty arrived, thx for u job Wink
Code:
7274cff1a15324209e956bc952ed861b64cf6575532e236ff7be5729846b0447

To late... in 1st page it bounty reserving @Pitchie, but if he not do it for 2 hours and u fixed to last edit post (adding pools etc.), reserving is close and bounty arrive for u

Could you please post solo config? and bat file? For solomining. And do we have discord channel?

Diff is too high now, solomining with CPU it may take a very long time finding a single block...

When will your bounty and airdrop campaign start?

Q1 2018, after start MN and first listings.

How the governance works , when it starts, and which will be a first proporsal ? Superblock reward?

read the top post

I am not asking with CPU solo mining but with GPU, i have 5 rigs and i want to solo mine to a wallet, or at least make it work so i learn it in future if i will need it.

Solomining available only on CPU in debug console! If u wish solo GPU - up u own pool.

As far as i remember, Skunk algo coins or skunk forks are possible to Solo mine with GPU, you just need to edit mun.conf and bat file of a miner.
Activity: 431
Merit: 10
Haw i can shop muncoin?
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/muncoin-100-skunk-masternode-anti-instamine-2642133
Korean translation

Reward address

Code:

To late... in 1st page it bounty reserving @Pitchie, but if he not do it for 2 hours and u fixed to last edit post (adding pools etc.), reserving is close and bounty arrive for u

Could you please post solo config? and bat file? For solomining. And do we have discord channel?

Diff is too high now, solomining with CPU it may take a very long time finding a single block...

How the governance works , when it starts, and which will be a first proporsal ? Superblock reward?

read the top post

I am not asking with CPU solo mining but with GPU, i have 5 rigs and i want to solo mine to a wallet, or at least make it work so i learn it in future if i will need it.

Solomining available only on CPU in debug console! If u wish solo GPU - up u own pool.
Activity: 235
Merit: 153
has this launched yet or is this just on testnet?  doesn't look like the blockchain is live yet...
This is running now 284 block solved
Activity: 170
has this launched yet or is this just on testnet?  doesn't look like the blockchain is live yet...
So which pool is finding blocks then? I browsed several pools, none found blocks...
Go to neoscrypt.pro TTF is 114 sec
Korean translation

Reward address

Code:

read the top post

Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Korean translation

Reward address

Code:

read the top post

Activity: 361
Merit: 111
reserved Russian translation

Already reserved, sorry.
1) Wallet from Vivo/Innova
2) algo from Sigt
3) HuhHuh?
4) PROFIT!

1)Wallet from DASH,
2)algo from 100+ coins
3)the question for the issue?
4)If you don't like our project, please join us - mining sigt Smiley

ops...sorry  Sad
Activity: 85
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Activity: 546
So which pool is finding blocks then? I browsed several pools, none found blocks...
Activity: 9
Do you have discord channel ?  and twitter account incorrect.

in process.. twitter link fixed, thx )

It looks like a fake coin - ponosobano with all algo little by little - most likely there will be a failure like all the coins of the last on skunk

we are not inventing a new algorithm, Your opinion is very important to us that you predicted the fall of Rome and the bitcoin exchange price on 21 the year ahead! Smiley

you will have the wallet win32?
Do you have discord channel ?  and twitter account incorrect.

in process.. twitter link fixed, thx )

It looks like a fake coin - ponosobano with all algo little by little - most likely there will be a failure like all the coins of the last on skunk

we are not inventing a new algorithm, Your opinion is very important to us that you predicted the fall of Rome and the bitcoin exchange price on 21 the year ahead! Smiley
How to solo mine?, anyone has the config?
Dif and nethashrate is very high for solo mining bro...
Pages:
Jump to: