Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MUSDcoin - 150 Trading Platforms - NEW TRADING ERA - page 4. (Read 22258 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
I have made the sign up and automaticly the 20 coins are available, unfortunately no info in coinmarketup

They require $100k volume before listing unless you want to pay to fast-track it.
Activity: 158
Where will I get the MUSD tokens?
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
This project seems interesting but want to learn more about it?

Most of all I liked the project MUSDCoin, so this is his very uncommon site, which I have never seen
Activity: 68
THE TEAM IS NO ACTIVE!!
Activity: 37
This project seems interesting but want to learn more about it?
Activity: 209
I have made the sign up and automaticly the 20 coins are available, unfortunately no info in coinmarketup
wow nice website !!! i like it  Smiley Smiley, where is your team ? this is very importan for investor

Musdcoin available on Crex24 (crex24.com) and Stocks Exchange(stocks.exchange). Sell orders there Smiley

I'm glad I found out yesterday because today someone is dumping all of theirs.  Hopefully, it will go back up soon!
Activity: 92
wow nice website !!! i like it  Smiley Smiley, where is your team ? this is very importan for investor

Musdcoin available on Crex24 (crex24.com) and Stocks Exchange(stocks.exchange). Sell orders there Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
interesting project with airdrop coin promotion, the way used is also very easy, coin exchange is also clear, how much the allocation of funds for airdrop program?
I am not able to verify my phone number.  It says my country can not receive sms.  
Where are you from?

Anything yet?  Getting a bit discouraged here.

Hi, we are sorry, but there is a bug with some US numbers, because we try to filter all fake or online numbers.

Well, I've had this one for over 15 years, before online numbers were even close to being common.
Activity: 36
I am not able to verify my phone number.  It says my country can not receive sms. 
Where are you from?

Anything yet?  Getting a bit discouraged here.

Hi, we are sorry, but there is a bug with some US numbers, because we try to filter all fake or online numbers.
I am not able to verify my phone number.  It says my country can not receive sms. 
Where are you from?

Anything yet?  Getting a bit discouraged here.

Where are you from?

USA

Where are you from?
Hi dev! Any news and update?

We have started the Bounty Program, please check it here, more than $580K will be distributed in the 1st phase. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-musdcoin-1st-phase-583k-new-trading-era-150-trading-platforms-3642304
I transferred some BTC to the musd wallet and now I cannot get them out because there is a technical error for 2 weeks, I believe this is a big scam

Hello, sorry for the late reply. Did you manage to get the bitcoins?
Activity: 92
I'm selling 1k musd

500 musd= 50 usd

1k musd= 100 usd

PM me, serious buyers.
Activity: 1
I transferred some BTC to the musd wallet and now I cannot get them out because there is a technical error for 2 weeks, I believe this is a big scam
Pages:
Jump to: