Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MutualCoin - 10,000% & 5000% Stake (POS / POW), (Scrypt Algo) - page 3. (Read 70610 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
According to my research, this is not a complete fraud, but with so many bad voices, it will definitely affect the future development of the project.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
When will the swap to MUTX happen?

I think it's already over and you can't swap anymore. Unfortunately I also missed it.

noo, i read on discord some days ago that the swap will be prepared and formulars are in work. the arion swap is over, mutx was not done up to now.
Activity: 294

I think it's already over and you can't swap anymore. Unfortunately I also missed it.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I have more than 6m stuck in coinsmarkets.... there is Nothing i can do ? Huh
Activity: 95
good good study day day up!!!
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
The open market of DOGE/MUT will give a second life to the coin and attract new investors. Let's help this coin to find a normal price!

All coins end up finding their normal price.  Good thing that DOGE exists, else anything below 1 satoshi would be unusable.
Any news regarding coinswap? is a date already known? Smiley
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
good project- hopefully mutx is will be a gamechanger soon- cant wait to buy some and stake them:)
copper member
Activity: 56
Hello fellow traders,

We are thrilled to announce we just released our public services on www.yade.io
MUT (and 40 others) is now supported on our crypto exchange at very low fees (0.01% on orders, forever, no fee on deposits, and low (network) fees on withdrawals.)

Our main markets are BTC / LTC / DASH / DOGE.
We are still fixing some issues, but you can navigate on yade.io by clicking on the logo, it will display the menu.
We want to change game rules and need everyone to participate. If you enjoy our services, please spread the word.

You can contact us by several methods :
Here, on our ANN/OP thread on bitcointalk
Discord
Slack

And some others links (hangout, telegram, gitter, public repo, freshdesk) available in the right footer on www.yade.io

For your coins safety, YOU SHOULD enable 2FA after register.

Best regards
--
The Yade Team
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
Announcements Discord

Just to clarify. The snapshot is taken - this means that if you buy any Mutual coins from anyone now they will not be eligible to swap to MUTX
Activity: 38
Same here - I'd love to trade/stake, but coinsmarkets keeps them under wraps. Any ideas?
Activity: 48
I've got my coins in coinsmarkets - can I still do a swap for one of the new tokens?

If so, what should i do, how do i do it?
Activity: 17
what coins that are stuck in Coinsmartket? will we be able to swap those when it becomes available for withdrawal?
he MutualCoin project looks good, but it takes time to prove it, but not all people have enough patience to look forward to!

this project is dead
Actually , it's not dead , the coins have been swaped for a new coin named Arion for those who wanted to join.
Later, there will be another swap for the remaining of Mut coins, from the same devs ,for a new coin called Mutx

yeah i read it. but the fact is, MUT is dead. time will tell what Mutx will bring
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
he MutualCoin project looks good, but it takes time to prove it, but not all people have enough patience to look forward to!

this project is dead
Actually , it's not dead , the coins have been swaped for a new coin named Arion for those who wanted to join.
Later, there will be another swap for the remaining of Mut coins, from the same devs ,for a new coin called Mutx

this project is dead
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Activity: 13
wallet offline( node plz

yes, I confirm, add nodes please
Pages:
Jump to: