Pages:
Author

Topic: 📈🔺[ANN] My Big Coin 🏙[MBC] - ⛏️PoS - SCRYPT⛏️ - 💎 AIRDROP LIVE! 💎 - page 12. (Read 16582 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
30% premined  Roll Eyes must be a joke right?  Grin Who voted yes for this?
My Big Coin not so big  Kiss
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
In some respects there is a bit of irony with no Newbies allowed to get a coin, and the account saying this has Newbie for the account level. I guess it is humorous in a "this Newbie account is not going to take care of other Newbie accounts" way.

This becomes especially surreal when you read that the'd logically expect 250,000 users to join the airdrop. Not only there are probably not in the whole world 250,000 people who actually own bitcoins, not only there are surely not 250,000 people on bitcointalk, but if you also take away the Newbies, who many are left?
Yes I agree that's why I don't see any reason why they give only one MBC I think it's better they make it atleast 50 to complete distribute the  250,000 token supply for airdrop.
Activity: 401
Merit: 104
In some respects there is a bit of irony with no Newbies allowed to get a coin, and the account saying this has Newbie for the account level. I guess it is humorous in a "this Newbie account is not going to take care of other Newbie accounts" way.

This becomes especially surreal when you read that the'd logically expect 250,000 users to join the airdrop. Not only there are probably not in the whole world 250,000 people who actually own bitcoins, not only there are surely not 250,000 people on bitcointalk, but if you also take away the Newbies, who many are left?
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
Activity: 188
Nice airdrop, i hope you guys gona get successed!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Sent you an PM with the details.
Thanks for the airdrop Wink
Dood luck My Big Coin, thank you dev!
Activity: 322
Activity: 365
$1 giveaway in the cryptocoin world is a very small amount due to price fluctuations, it can even cover the internet charges on wallet download and synch.

I am not participating.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 196
Activity: 294
Is this some sort of a joke LOL.

1 MBC is worth about $1. That is what you get, that is nothing. Don't bother with this BS people.

Angry Shocked Angry Huh
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 406
One Social Network
PM sent for the airdrop! Best of luck with this BIG coin!
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
Airdrop application done and pm submitted. All the best
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
PM sent, thanks for the airdrop, good luck
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
You should think about airdropping more than just 1 coin, this will take too long to distribute decent amount of coins. I suggest 50 coins for everyone.
Activity: 233
I joined the airdrop. I hope this crypto will be successful for us all. thank you dev for this airdrop.
Activity: 68
not joined airdrop for newbie

Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: