Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MYFIE - Monetize Your Selfie - page 2. (Read 772 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 30, 2019, 11:54:28 PM
**MyFie Private Sale on WAVES Platform Update:** This is the current Snapshot (See attachment) of the holdings of MyFie  on Waves Platform as of now: I will be closing the sale of MyFie on Waves in the next 24 hours which is approximately midnight EST 31 October 2019. As of now the circulating Supply is 12296592 MyFie. I will do a similar snapshot again tomorrow morning at the same time. **Only those addresses that are holding MyFie at the time of Snapshot tomorrow morning will be accepted for Exchange to MYFIE ERC20 tokens after IEO is completed.** This is a warning to any new investors who might want to buy MyFie from existing holders at a lower price than the IEO price before or during the IEO. **Those addresses which are trading MYFIE tokens (both buying and selling) or transferring MYFIE on the Waves Platform, after 31st of October, once the Snapshot is done tomorrow morning, will not be accepted for exchange to ERC20 Tokens.** **This is final.** I request our members to post this message on the Korean Chatroom too.

copper member
October 30, 2019, 02:04:43 AM
Oh man, now ive seen everything Cheesy
Maybe this works, omg tho how many people are workin on this?
theres like 20 people listed on your team on your site, if this is legit, it HAS to work, how could that many talented team members fail? Tongue
too cringy for me tho!

We have a talented and committed team of 24 members from 14 countries working together on a successful earlier project for the past 19 months! As you rightly said, with so many committed people working on promoting this concept in so many countries this has to work and the project has to be successful.

The concept is simple.. Every user who uploads a selfie will be a publisher. The Ad revenue, Merchandise sale revenue, Syndicated revenue and all other revenue from other potential future revenue streams will be shared with every single user in a fair and transparent manner using MYFIE reward tokens through the block chain, initially in the form of a mintable ERC20 token. Proof of Content Creation..

Sorry, but I don't see any strong use case for this kind of platform. What will be the use of those selfies to others? Your privacy is even at stake here. I have seen bunch of projects before using the same concept but they were not successful in pushing it to the next level. They ended up in trading up until no more was buying their coins.
And also, some of the team members have blurry photos, so I don't know if they are real or not as you are only using their codenames like this one -

The first version of the APP is already on Google Play.. We are a team working together successfully for the past nineteen months.. Irrespective of the funds raised the project will be successful! Since it is a free APP and people get rewarded for what they are doing already acceptance will be widespread and easy.

See my response to an earlier query about privacy below..

------------------------------

There are 93 million selfies each day, which would represent 2,583,333 rolls of film.
55 percent of millennials have taken selfies and shared them via social media.
74 percent of all images shared on Snapchat are selfies.
19 out of 20 teens have taken selfies.
1,000 selfies are posted to Instagram every 10 seconds.

People share their selfies for several reasons, such as expressing themselves creatively, to get the appreciation of others, to inform others about havibg visited a popular tourist place, restaurant, etc., for the first time, to share their happy moments in life with others and s on and so forth..   Every shared selfies up till now has not been rewarded. There is no compulsion to share the selfie of course, It will purely be voluntary by means of a self declared permission given by the person who uploads the selfie, and the number of selfies uploaded per day will be restricted by the devices IMEI number, since each selfie will be rewarded.  The millions of selfies that go wasted as far as users who would like to get rewarded for the simplest way to creatively express themselves have the option to get rewarded henceforth by using the MyFie Platform!
----------------------------------

Of course each individual has the right to form his opinion. But we are proud of our achievements till date as a team!

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
October 30, 2019, 12:24:23 AM
theres like 20 people listed on your team on your site, if this is legit, it HAS to work, how could that many talented team members fail? Tongue
too cringy for me tho!

We have a talented and committed team of 24 members from 14 countries working together on a successful earlier project for the past 19 months! As you rightly said, with so many committed people working on promoting this concept in so many countries this has to work and the project has to be successful.

The concept is simple.. Every user who uploads a selfie will be a publisher. The Ad revenue, Merchandise sale revenue, Syndicated revenue and all other revenue from other potential future revenue streams will be shared with every single user in a fair and transparent manner using MYFIE reward tokens through the block chain, initially in the form of a mintable ERC20 token. Proof of Content Creation..

Sorry, but I don't see any strong use case for this kind of platform. What will be the use of those selfies to others? Your privacy is even at stake here. I have seen bunch of projects before using the same concept but they were not successful in pushing it to the next level. They ended up in trading up until no more was buying their coins.
And also, some of the team members have blurry photos, so I don't know if they are real or not as you are only using their codenames like this one -
copper member
October 29, 2019, 11:47:05 PM
too cringy for me tho!

copper member
October 29, 2019, 09:25:01 PM

Hello

i can list your asset if u need an exchange

https://needyex.com

best regards

Needycoin, Thanks for your listing offer!  will get back to you regarding this.
copper member
October 29, 2019, 09:18:47 PM
MYFIE is best project
A creative idea for the selfie and reward, is very exciting
very nice.

antarmontar, Thanks for your appreciation, Good to have you here!
copper member
October 29, 2019, 09:14:41 PM
Is there some kind of privacy mechanism and protection to prevent selfies from being misused? Why would anyone want to upload their photo for others to use? What will the selfies that are uploaded be used for by your team as well as by other members of the public?

• There are 93 million selfies each day, which would represent 2,583,333 rolls of film.
    55 percent of millennials have taken selfies and shared them via social media.
    74 percent of all images shared on Snapchat are selfies.
    19 out of 20 teens have taken selfies.
    1,000 selfies are posted to Instagram every 10 seconds.

People share their selfies for several reasons, such as expressing themselves creatively, to get the appreciation of others, to inform others about havibg visited a popular tourist place, restaurant, etc., for the first time, to share their happy moments in life with others and s on and so forth..   Every shared selfies up till now has not been rewarded. There is no compulsion to share the selfie of course, It will purely be voluntary by means of a self declared permission given by the person who uploads the selfie, and the number of selfies uploaded per day will be restricted by the devices IMEI number, since each selfie will be rewarded.  The millions of selfies that go wasted as far as users who would like to get rewarded for the simplest way to creatively express themselves have the option to get rewarded henceforth by using the MyFie Platform!
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
October 29, 2019, 06:52:40 PM
theres like 20 people listed on your team on your site, if this is legit, it HAS to work, how could that many mother fuckers fail? Tongue
too cringy for me tho!
Activity: 138
Merit: 2
October 29, 2019, 05:31:59 PM

Hello

i can list your asset if u need an exchange

https://needyex.com

best regards

Activity: 36
October 29, 2019, 05:15:37 PM
MYFIE is best project
A creative idea for the selfie and reward, is very exciting
very nice.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
October 29, 2019, 05:11:30 PM
Is there some kind of privacy mechanism and protection to prevent selfies from being misused? Why would anyone want to upload their photo for others to use? What will the selfies that are uploaded be used for by your team as well as by other members of the public?
copper member
October 29, 2019, 11:08:28 AM
Footer Credit Restored to Soratemplates.. See screenshot below. Will appreciate feedback from anyone if they still have the redirection problem.

Thank you for your awareness with that. I hope you don't repeat it again in the future. Before you want to be appreciated by other people you must respect others first. This is a common ethic in society. Goodluck with your project by the way, you have an innovative concept. Just need improvisation and prove your seriousness in building this project.

Absolutely! Thanks for your wishes and suggestions!
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592
hmph..
October 29, 2019, 11:02:03 AM
I think so, but what do you think about this? Is this the right thing to do? If they choose a free template they should respect what they use, removing credit from the template maker is a bad and un commendable action.

Of course, removing credit is unacceptable and unprofessional, Soratemplates team working hard to make a template for blogger by giving free version and someone uses their templates and remove credits for them it without permission.  If this project serious about their business, of course they will buy this template. Few members on this project using low resolution photo's. I am trying to find about them, still nothing results.

KrypticKev, Glad to have you here. Thanks for your support!

Stop replying comment one by one like this, you must use "insert quotes" button to answer multiple comment from members.

Thank you
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
October 29, 2019, 11:01:21 AM
Footer Credit Restored to Soratemplates.. See screenshot below. Will appreciate feedback from anyone if they still have the redirection problem.

Thank you for your awareness with that. I hope you don't repeat it again in the future. Before you want to be appreciated by other people you must respect others first. This is a common ethic in society. Goodluck with your project by the way, you have an innovative concept. Just need improvisation and prove your seriousness in building this project.
copper member
October 29, 2019, 10:58:38 AM
This happened because @OP removed credit from the template. I see, their website uses a free template that must include credit on footer. The following is a web archive for this project.
Domain name: Myfie.io - Archives
I think so, but what do you think about this? Is this the right thing to do? If they choose a free template they should respect what they use, removing credit from the template maker is a bad and un commendable action.

barnes13, I am not able to get the link which redirects to soratemplates.. Can you post the link which you clicked please?
I clicked on the website you provided in this thread and I don't know why on my computer it directs to the soratemplates website.

Accept your feedback.. will either make the payment to soratemplates and get the unrestricted version or restore the credit in the footer of the template to them! Will do one of this soon and update you here.

copper member
October 29, 2019, 10:56:23 AM
why is this when I open myfie website go to https://www.soratemplates.com/ Is myfie's official website not fixed yet?

R23, I guess it is fixed now.. You can check.. Thanks for your feedback!
copper member
October 29, 2019, 10:20:10 AM
Hello all. Glad to be here.

KrypticKev, Glad to have you here. Thanks for your support!
copper member
October 29, 2019, 10:16:17 AM
This happened because @OP removed credit from the template. I see, their website uses a free template that must include credit on footer. The following is a web archive for this project.
Domain name: Myfie.io - Archives

barnes13, I am not able to get the link which redirects to soratemplates.. Can you post the link which you clicked please?
I clicked on the website you provided in this thread and I don't know why on my computer it directs to the soratemplates website.

Accept your feedback.. will either make the payment to soratemplates and get the unrestricted version or restore the credit in the footer of the template to them! Will do one of this soon and update you here.
Activity: 14
October 29, 2019, 10:05:15 AM
Hello all. Glad to be here.
copper member
October 29, 2019, 09:41:37 AM
Myfie's concept is very unique, where most of all the launching of tokens / altcoins is game-based, gambling, but Myfie is different. Maybe in my opinion this is like Instagram, a social media for sharing photos or pictures, and there will be a fee for each picture post that we post, is it really like that?
Yes maybe the same as before there was a kind of social media platform where we can get loyalty from each of our posts.

sazonk, Thanks for your query. You are absolutely correct.. It is a platform to share your selfie and each post will be rewarded.

Your wellcome, and myfies is interesting , because today selfie is a necessity of modern life, where everyone already has gadgets and is very eager to upload photos or moments wherever they are or activities, we can see how the progress of Instagram, it would be better if you adopt the concept from Instagram and from there an open gap to monetize the benefits of each image uploaded, sharing, sharing tips. MyFie is very cool in my opinion.

Thanks for your support and encouragement. We will work hard to live up to your expectation! We want to reward people who create selfies by treating them as individual publishers. In block chain terminology this is an algorithm based on Proof of Content Creation..
Pages:
Jump to: