Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MZT] MYZTIC - Fast, Secure, and Low-fee Global Money Transfer System. - page 3. (Read 2487 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Myztic Airdrop and BountyPrograms launches on 1st April morning EST. Please join our telegram if you haven’t already.

Activity: 238
Merit: 27
you have a very promising project with a great future, I hope it will be in demand!   
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Thank you, please check your dm
What kind of bounty program do you offer for a review on my blog?
Please DM me your blog url. If possible on Telegram/Discord. Thanks!
Sorry if I missed it, when is the bounty campaign launching?
Yes, it is launching on the 1st April. Thanks!
Activity: 31
What kind of bounty program do you offer for a review on my blog?
Activity: 537
Merit: 252
I want to join this great project. this project is very interesting I'm sure this project has a bright future.  Grin Cheesy
Activity: 192
Sorry if I missed it, when is the bounty campaign launching?
Activity: 42
Nowadays anonymity is in great demand because many governments try to take control of crypto usage.
Your project may become very successful!
looks like a nice project. I am sure we will find a more descriptive and satisfactory answer from April 1st. any information on the team? I didn't see you?
the new trend is that global currency transfers are fast and anonymous.  Cheesy
Please feel free to join our telegram if you have any questions. https://t.me/myztic_cash
You have a very promising project with a great future, I hope it will be in demand!                              

Thank You, we are confident it will be.

So we need to mine for 3 years to match your premine (20.000.000 MZT) ... I think you got too greedy here

Average premine on coins it's 2-4 months worth of mining.

And then there are your key words: "Fast, Anonymous, and Low-fee Global Money Transfer System", these things can be done by any Cryptonight coin, and now there are a lot similar coins with lower premine or no premine at all.

Good luck!

If you read correctly we will be listing all the expenses and the publicize the wallets. So, I'd say do wait for some time before come to the greedy conclusion. We are in this for long term and we are committed to this project and the community.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
StasyQ

So we need to mine for 3 years to match your premine (20.000.000 MZT) ... I think you got too greedy here

Average premine on coins it's 2-4 months worth of mining.

And then there are your key words: "Fast, Anonymous, and Low-fee Global Money Transfer System", these things can be done by any Cryptonight coin, and now there are a lot similar coins with lower premine or no premine at all.

Good luck!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
looks like a nice project. I am sure we will find a more descriptive and satisfactory answer from April 1st. any information on the team? I didn't see you?
the new trend is that global currency transfers are fast and anonymous.  Cheesy
Reserved spanish translation for ANN+Bounty (if you have it) . Please confirm if you need it with a pm thanks. These are my previous works:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17GVSXk2YKqn5fCOnmW3DIynjKYhNq6g_jNMCeCEwvkI/edit?usp=sharing

Thats awesome, please follow us on Telegram & Discord for more info on bounty programs.
where is the discord link ? i dont see the link

there you go  https://discord.gg/tzKSVTX

Activity: 196
I also joined this unique project, and it is an honor for me to be a part of it.                              
Activity: 294
You have a very promising project with a great future, I hope it will be in demand!                              
Activity: 537
look good but need more info
if there is any bounty i will join
good luck dev
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
Reserved spanish translation for ANN+Bounty (if you have it) . Please confirm if you need it with a pm thanks. These are my previous works:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17GVSXk2YKqn5fCOnmW3DIynjKYhNq6g_jNMCeCEwvkI/edit?usp=sharing

Thats awesome, please follow us on Telegram & Discord for more info on bounty programs.
where is the discord link ? i dont see the link
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
but sir another monero fork ?
Pages:
Jump to: