Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NANJCOIN [Official wallet now live!] - page 4. (Read 26271 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
Hi everyone!

Today on our Discord server Danna, NANJ staff member in charge of the SDK, gave us an update on the development of the SDK.

He says that everything is progressing fine and that final tests and last minute changes will be finished on the 20th of July. However, the release date will stay the same.

NANJ is negotiating with several companies to integrate the SDK in some capacity.

The SDK will be available for iOS, Android, and web. Mobile and web versions of the SDK will be released simultaneously.
All developers will need to enter from the web portal for security reasons.

He also mentioned plans to release a NANJ wallet app at a later date, possibly in August.

Here are some pictures of the web portal and server tests.

https://i.imgur.com/e59wzsy.png
https://i.imgur.com/SEdZg19.png
https://i.imgur.com/bbW20bi.png
https://i.imgur.com/QrZH2iD.png

Thank you for supporting NANJCOIN!
NANJCOIN is an Ethereum based token but i expect there main-net very quick. but when i feel its a sports related something then feel better and bring people to sports closer together.its best only my opinion that they did not gone for ICO . ICO is most cheating plan now but NANJ is different and sporty . we can pay by sporty something by NANJ...

Thank you very much for your support azrafhyader!
Activity: 64
NANJCOIN is an Ethereum based token but i expect there main-net very quick. but when i feel its a sports related something then feel better and bring people to sports closer together.its best only my opinion that they did not gone for ICO . ICO is most cheating plan now but NANJ is different and sporty . we can pay by sporty something by NANJ...
Is it safe to send NANJ to Coinexchange? Coinexchange says "This currency is currently in maintenance mode. It is advised not to send deposits until the wallet is active."

Hi Dfinest,

As NANJCOIN is currently undergoing maintenance at CoinExchange you should wait until the maintenance is complete in order to avoid any mishaps or lost tokens.

If you can't wait and want to get trading right away, NANJCOIN is being listed on new exchanges all the time and you can visit this link to see a list of your other options:

https://nanjcoin.com/#exchanges

Thank you!
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
Is it safe to send NANJ to Coinexchange? Coinexchange says "This currency is currently in maintenance mode. It is advised not to send deposits until the wallet is active."
Just a reminder to everyone that the beta version of MIDEX will be open for registrations and trading today.

Read their full post here:

https://m.facebook.com/midexinfo/photos/a.119390425443213.1073741828.118071078908481/198568590858729/?type=3&theater

Thank you
An announcement from Midex about the upcoming release of their exchange:

Quote from: Midex
​Midex is launching exchange in beta-testing.

The first innovative cryptocurrency financial platform of Midex starts beta-testing. Public registration for participation in service testing opens on Tuesday, July 3.

During the testing period all main facilities of the exchange will be operating. The main difference is that all additional services will start operating in August.
Some fiat currency pairs will be unavailable during the testing period. Users will be able to deposit or withdraw funds only through the MoneyPolo service.

Full working service will be available in August. Developers are testing functions and getting feedback of the community during July.

During testing period 42 currency pairs will be available for operations:
MDX/BTC
MDX/ETH
MDX/USD
MDX/EUR
MDX/GBP
MDX/JPY
MDX/CNY
BTC/USD
BTC/EUR
BTC/GBP
BTC/JPY
BTC/CNY
ETH/BTC
ETH/USD
ETH/EUR
ETH/GBP
ETH/JPY
ETH/CNY
LTC/MDX
LTC/ETH
LTC/BTC
LTC/USD
LTC/EUR
LTC/GBP
LTC/JPY
LTC/CNY
DASH/MDX
DASH/ETH
DASH/BTC
DASH/USD
DASH/EUR
DASH/GBP
DASH/JPY
DASH/CNY
NANJ/MDX
NANJ/ETH
NANJ/BTC
NANJ/USD
NANJ/EUR
NANJ/GBP
NANJ/JPY
NANJ/CNY
NANJCOIN was listed on bamboorelay, a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange that focuses on Ethereum based tokens.
NANJ is currently only trading with WETH. The site is still in beta.

https://bamboorelay.com/trade/NANJ-WETH

Thank you  Smiley
Hello Everyone.

Recently on the NANJCOIN Discord server there has been a lot of talk about the new exchange called Fcoin.
They are holding a contest to list new tokens that have strong communities.
NANJCOIN is currently number 1 in the race!

You can view the results here:

https://www.fcoin.com/listing.html

Thank you for supporting NANJCOIN!
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Thank you for your question kalunomics and thank you Notin2 for your response.

NANJ is of course looking to expand both domestically and overseas.
While I can't disclose any information at this time negotiations are taking place with various entities.

We are well aware of and very appreciative of all of our overseas supporters and want their voices to be heard.
As you have probably read in the white paper, in the future we would like to implement voting systems so that NANJ holders can be a part of the process directly, whether they are in Japan or not.

Thank you very much for supporting NANJCOIN.
By voting system do you mean like delegated proof of stake or any other kind of voting. Excuse me, I have not read the white paper yet

Hi kalunomics

No NANJCOIN is not a PoS coin. Yes please read the white paper or the OP to this thread for more details.

If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask Smiley

Thank you
Activity: 630
Merit: 103

While I can't disclose any information at this time negotiations are taking place with various entities.

We are well aware of and very appreciative of all of our overseas supporters and want their voices to be heard.
As you have probably read in the white paper, in the future we would like to implement voting systems so that NANJ holders can be a part of the process directly, whether they are in Japan or not.

By voting system do you mean like delegated proof of stake or any other kind of voting. Excuse me, I have not read the white paper yet

Merit: 253
I see that the project is planning on supporting sports clubs in the future but only regional and domestic clubs. By that, I suppose it means sports clubs in Japan. Cryptocurrency is universal and I think the club to be chosen should be anyone around the globe, except of course if you have any reservation for choosing that which the team is yet to disclose to the public.
There are not much projects around that plans or are already offering such services in crypto ecosystem. Do you have any sports company partners that are willing to partner with NANJCOIN yet? I hope the team will not be limiting that to Japan alone also becuase I see most of what is being discussed about the project centers around Japan?

i think the team will certainly look towards other region in the near future but for now they are still trying to gain ground within Japan, stabilizing the usability of NANJ coin in japan is more paramount at this very stage the way i see it, one step at a time, by the time it has been successfully achieved expanding to other country and region shouldn't be a problem,
if the team want proper circulation and better exposure of nanj, then it shouldn't be limited to a particular country or region, i hope this idea is part of their plan and would be considered once the fundamentals of nanj are well established.
Merit: 103
I see that the project is planning on supporting sports clubs in the future but only regional and domestic clubs. By that, I suppose it means sports clubs in Japan. Cryptocurrency is universal and I think the club to be chosen should be anyone around the globe, except of course if you have any reservation for choosing that which the team is yet to disclose to the public.
There are not much projects around that plans or are already offering such services in crypto ecosystem. Do you have any sports company partners that are willing to partner with NANJCOIN yet? I hope the team will not be limiting that to Japan alone also becuase I see most of what is being discussed about the project centers around Japan?
Activity: 101
【Important Announcement】
NANJCOIN will be listed on the soon to open MIDEX Exchange!
In addition to BTC and ETH, NANJ will also be trading with 7 fiat pairs, including JPY and USD.
The processing fees for NANJCOIN will be just 1 NANJ for withdrawals and 0.1% for transactions.

------A message from the MIDEX team------
Midex announces a new collaboration with the cryptocurrency NANJCOIN.
NANJCOIN is an Ethereum token built on the support of the NANJ community in Japan.
The main goals of NANJCOIN are to bring people and sports closer together. This cryptocurrency can be used to donate directly to your favorite players. NANJCOIN will allow users to make purchases at sports stadiums with a simple QR code scan. This cryptocurrency will bring a breath of fresh air into the traditional sports business model.
Our team is proud of this collaboration.
As soon as the exchange launches, you will be able to trade NANJ with MDX and the main fiat currency pairs.
Withdrawal fees for NANJCOIN will be just 1 NANJ.

NANJCOIN trading pairs on the Midex Exchange:
NANJ / BTC
NANJ / ETH
NANJ / USD
NANJ / EUR
NANJ / GBP
NANJ / HKD
NANJ / JPY
NANJ / KRW
NANJ / CNY

We hope you'll look forward to seeing more from the Midex Exchange.

MIDEX Team
Arseniy Dain

A representative from MIDEX will be visiting the NANJCOIN discord server to hold a Q&A session later today so drop by for more information!
The approximate time for the Q&A session is 9PM JST.

Thank you.
remuneration system
number of applicants
1~999・・・ 1,000NANJ
1,000~1,999・・・2,000NANJ
insreases by 1,000 every time・・・+2,000NANJ
more than 10,000・・・20,000NANJ

Hello sacskate

I'm sorry but that airdrop has already ended.

Thank you for your interest in NANJCOIN.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
remuneration system
number of applicants
1~999・・・ 1,000NANJ
1,000~1,999・・・2,000NANJ
insreases by 1,000 every time・・・+2,000NANJ
more than 10,000・・・20,000NANJ
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Pages:
Jump to: