Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 188. (Read 901828 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
NAUT looking good despite some serious crashes today, picked up some DRK at 0.00301.  Cheesy

Naut is looking pretty good if you look at all the coins crashing. Clearly this panic is because BTC is falling, though I dont quite understand what is wrong with BTC right now. There havent been any bad news, actually some rather good news. The downside of the altcoinmarket being tied to BTC is, I have to hold way more BTC (indirectly) than I would like to.

My guess is they shorted btc hard for the ebay news and now they're stocking up as cheap as possible.

Whatever it is, whats going on at BTCE now is completely retarded.

$300 btc WTF?
Activity: 398
Merit: 250
NAUT looking good despite some serious crashes today, picked up some DRK at 0.00301.  Cheesy

Naut is looking pretty good if you look at all the coins crashing. Clearly this panic is because BTC is falling, though I dont quite understand what is wrong with BTC right now. There havent been any bad news, actually some rather good news. The downside of the altcoinmarket being tied to BTC is, I have to hold way more BTC (indirectly) than I would like to.

My guess is they shorted btc hard for the ebay news and now they're stocking up as cheap as possible.

Whatever it is, whats going on at BTCE now is completely retarded.
naut depost problem, i deposit naut on bittrex before 2 hours but not depost yet.....

Give it time, probably just a stuck block.
Activity: 295
naut depost problem, i deposit naut on bittrex before 2 hours but not depost yet.....

Yes! 1 week MACD lines in the process of crossing Smiley Smiley Smiley

That probably explains the higher than usual buy orders on cryptsy today.  Wink

Activity: 534
Merit: 100

Yes! 1 week MACD lines in the process of crossing Smiley Smiley Smiley

Activity: 238
Any big pool with NAUT?
Thanks

bitember

Anybody know of any pool bigger?  There are only 8 to 10 miners there at any given time.  This coins shows a lot of hash but I'll be damned if I can find it.

IPOMiner has a direct port for NAUT.

Only 1 miner there.  Huh  Where is all the hash?

I'm pretty sure NAUT is now 100% PoS.  PoW stage was cut short, but I could be wrong.

Yes, you are wrong. The conversion to PoS has not happened yet.

That may be, but the site redesign was meant to be done before proof of stake... so... there's promise here :-)

Don't forget to vote
http://www.btc38.com/trade/vote_for_trade.html
https://bter.com/voting
https://hitbtc.com/vote
https://www.swaphole.com/#!voting
http://www.betbycoin.com/coinvotes/

To Do:
Release Proof of Stake Wallet - Being Worked on by Blocktech
Mobile Wallet App - (Doesn't NEED to stake, but would be nice).
Multipool
Official block explorer - The NautInsight one is nice, but it's not marked as official (it wouldn't hurt to have that block explorer moved to the nautiluscoin domain)
Video(s) - Make Nautiluscoin promo videos!
Website update - Front page update being done prior to proof of stake
Come up with more plans to get naut into the hands of more people and more in the public eye
Setup public bounty donation wallet

- Nautiluscoin Community Manager
 - - Note that much of my posts are my own observations and opinions and not necessarily representative of Nautiluscoin itself.
 - Founder of Nautijobs
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Any big pool with NAUT?
Thanks

bitember

Anybody know of any pool bigger?  There are only 8 to 10 miners there at any given time.  This coins shows a lot of hash but I'll be damned if I can find it.

I'm pretty sure NAUT is now 100% PoS.  PoW stage was cut short, but I could be wrong.

Yes, you are wrong. The conversion to PoS has not happened yet.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Any big pool with NAUT?
Thanks

bitember

Website is looking good =)

Front page is pretty slick. It mentioned  cryptsy NAUT/USD earlier but they changed it.
Activity: 195
Website is looking good =)
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Any big pool with NAUT?
Thanks

bitember

My buy orders only partly filled @ 15k.  Angry
Activity: 406
someone keeps messing with the books on mint pal, throwing out low price sell orders to keep the price down.  lame.

I am buying them Smiley dont worry Cheesy

I would very much prefer if you would stop and let me play with the bots again. Tyvm.  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
someone keeps messing with the books on mint pal, throwing out low price sell orders to keep the price down.  lame.

I am buying them Smiley dont worry Cheesy
Jump to: