Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 26. (Read 901803 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 251
If you lost 28 btc it's your fault and you're a fool  Wink
Nice try mister 3 activity, but I am still thinking that it is BK falth, cuz NAUT is shit with out wallet, site , only words
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
It is really Awful

But hey this is the world of Crypto and the very point was to break the system and we trusted someone from wallstreet to do right

So who is at wrong here

Us or him

US as we just fools "Myself Included"
its coming down to 3k for sure.
buy more, save and refer back 2 months later
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
If you lost 28 btc it's your fault and you're a fool  Wink
crowd fund a hitman for him you noobs!  Wink
tsssssssssssss  Cool Kiss
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
crowd fund a hitman for him you noobs!  Wink
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
It is really Awful

But hey this is the world of Crypto and the very point was to break the system and we trusted someone from wallstreet to do right

So who is at wrong here

Us or him

its coming down to 3k for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Love it when a plans starts to come together
It is really Awful

So who is at wrong here

Us or him

It is going to 0, Naut has not got any wallet any site, It is 2 eyars abadonned coin where BK scam people
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
totaly dead. under 9 k
i guess placing buy order with 5k can be possible to be filled up i don't get in yet because of this huge down fall which is very annoying
how can this coin bounce back to 50k? well its a matter of good prediction since there's no update yet.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 645
totaly dead. under 9 k
didn't i read somewhere that a hedgefund was going to start up in the next 2 months using nautiluscoin in some way?
I lost 28 BTC on NAUT.... LOSS 95%!!! THANKS JACOB, THANKS BK...the biggest SCAMMERS

and then week later...

Phahahahaha or you will meet 5000/NAUT and loose all your cash!
You can see hedge funds wallet and you will see that BK moved 500k NAUT coins! Jacob also have 250k! 750k coins are now for selling from BK! on this price it is nice amount of BTC is not it?

I can wait and buy more and then sell near 50k
or near 3-5k with loss :3
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
didn't i read somewhere that a hedgefund was going to start up in the next 2 months using nautiluscoin in some way?
I lost 28 BTC on NAUT.... LOSS 95%!!! THANKS JACOB, THANKS BK...the biggest SCAMMERS

and then week later...

You can see hedge funds wallet and you will see that BK moved 500k NAUT coins! Jacob also have 250k! 750k coins are now for selling from BK! on this price it is nice amount of BTC is not it?

I can wait and buy more and then sell near 50k

and then week later...

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

and then week later...

don't worry, they will figure out a new scheme soon.
Will that scheme will help naut to bounce back still holding my fate and trying to play with this coin buying low selling when theres already 3% of profits theres no way to keep this coin for longer period anymore as its already fall hard.
AGREED, can not hold this shit, sold it, it is only SCAM scheme..... one day BK will loose everything
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

Will that scheme will help naut to bounce back still holding my fate and trying to play with this coin buying low selling when theres already 3% of profits theres no way to keep this coin for longer period anymore as its already fall hard.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Pages:
Jump to: