Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Nautilus Shell Helix Coin (lyra2z): Exchange (own), POW, MN - page 2. (Read 20847 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Innovations that are good enough to make individual exchangers, even though the theme of exchange is now emerging. Certainly a team and developer specific strategy is needed to run as expected. In the future, hopefully many investors and participants will support this project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
The project is good and very innovative, this project dares to offer a very interesting offer too, the Nautilus Shell Helix Coin is an exchange with a light requirement for registration, they will build a service center to help as many users as possible and provide high quality services, hopefully the project can certainly grow in the future has a good prospect, and will get strong support from investors.
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
coin already listed to exchange?
yes
I registered an account at the site, it looks pretty interesting but relatively simple. Is this only the beta version of the Nautilus exchange?

yesterday before we've launched bounty campaign we've finished last module beta and installed it as production, so now we are not beta anymore
This weekends we will add more coins  Smiley
Good job! Can you tell us few altcoin will be added this week? Will they be altcoin in the top coinmarketcap? These quality coins are needed for the early stage of the exchange.
copper member
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
NSHExchange Project
Very interesting.  I like new and promising projects with  own coin.  Where can I get acquainted with your team members?
There are 4 members in a team right now - if you need more - just join Discord
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Very interesting.  I like new and promising projects with  own coin.  Where can I get acquainted with your team members?
copper member
NSHExchange Project
yes
I registered an account at the site, it looks pretty interesting but relatively simple. Is this only the beta version of the Nautilus exchange?

yesterday before we've launched bounty campaign we've finished last module beta and installed it as production, so now we are not beta anymore
This weekends we will add more coins  Smiley
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
yes
copper member
NSHExchange Project
copper member
NSHExchange Project
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
copper member
NSHExchange Project
Hello there,
we've managed beta version this days and now exchange engine works just perfect.
We've also added some trading pairs - you are free to trade.

Also we did changes to website and it looks better now. We've also updated our website and it looks better now.

In 3 days we are announce bounty campaign.
copper member
NSHExchange Project
What's your long term goal for NSHelix?
We are looking forward to become as Exchange project with soft requirements for yong coins.

Hi! Airdrop is only for discord??
Bir bounty campaign will be opened in next few days, not only for discord.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
Hi! Airdrop is only for discord??
Activity: 115
Choosing lyra2z is interesting. Let's see how it will work
Activity: 44
What's your long term goal for NSHelix?
copper member
NSHExchange Project
Wow, really impressive quantity of questions. Let's go one by one  Smiley
@Victory21
yes, it's already working since last night
@Kirill1322
it's alternative pay source for listing. It's always will be a little bit cheaper to pay for listing is NSHC. As i said in blog - we will burn NSHC's used for listing payment.
@Gashakarr
That will mixed code. Some kind of Medium + groups by interests + market tools for analytics
@RannyGG
just as a usual coin. We can arrange it - PM me or drop us mail on [email protected] - we arrange it for you.
@deviltasha
ok, we will contact and try to list us there.
@Golovore[z]
we already list us on our own exchange. We will also list us on other exchanges if we sell nodes.
@FoxTol
Miners are always welcome  Smiley
@Danil_k
See my dev blog - we're preparing some of them.
@Entonio
at the moment yes, we are looking for more as i said in blog.
@piknik.ob
yes, we finish it in 24 hours, after that we will announce new bounty campaign
@Knockwill
We are planning to share reports with any who request it via support. So everybody who needs any check's can request it and we will provide total report for his account. I guarantee - it will exactly like it should be.
@GTXman
Join our Discord and invite people with your own invite link.
@ManesenciLee
yes, it's done.
@Nten88
0.00035 withdraw fee for btc,
0.001 withdraw fee for ltc.
All fee goes on network only.
@Kirill1322
Agreed on that, especially when coins used for listing going to be burned.
Activity: 132
Using PoW is smart here
How much are the fees?
You've already developed everything needed for launch?
Activity: 175
Wow, great exchange! Wish you success!
Pages:
Jump to: