Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 856. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 250
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
Can somebody describe how the network guarantees faithful execution of the mixing without trusting the mixing nodes?
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Thank you for cheap coins. I'm buying more Smiley
Activity: 173
They make a valid point but it is to get you to sell. They are like a broken record through out coins. Want them to leave? Don't sell to them. They are here to flip and go. Block explorer proves anon I will promote this coin on twitter.

They don't have a point.

It did not go higher but that was because of the manipulation of a dump.
an now they won't buy back in because they want it cheaper.
an they are attempting the best at making people panic.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
blockexplorer is the last step. after all can check, sell all their shitcoin , and buy navajocoin
Activity: 107
They make a valid point but it is to get you to sell. They are like a broken record through out coins. Want them to leave? Don't sell to them. They are here to flip and go. Block explorer proves anon I will promote this coin on twitter.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Can't you see the price is artificially forced down.

Activity: 84
done.

legendary
Activity: 994
unusualfacts30
This user is currently ignored
Everybody in this topic should do this.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Cannot believe the negative comments on this thread, in the mean time I will buy more cheap NAV.

Clearly the dev deliver what else do you want.

The only way is up.
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Calm down everyone!

We have a working solution! I will deliver an explorer as soon as possible guys. Just give us time to come down again. It has been a very hard weekend for the team with too less sleep and so on...
legendary
you have to accept criticism people. I have many nav.coin. but I have very confident on navajocoin!!!.

So it has to be a little laugh!
It's not criticism, it's just clear fuckin BS FUD, everything is ok right now there is no reason for the spread FUD.
you have to accept criticism people. I have many nav.coin. but I have very confident on navajocoin!!!.

So it has to be a little laugh!
What happened to $1=1 NAV? lol

seems like ending of pump would be 3k at best. Don't keep your hopes high..this thing is done.
Shut the fuck up asshole

It's okay he wants people to panic sell into him, because not enough people decided to panic last night when they dumped an now they regret dumping .
No, it's not ok , we don't want any fuckin BS talkings in this thread

Well just expose it for what it is. then nobody will dump an he will have to buy an that is the best outcome.

legendary

seems like ending of pump would be 3k at best. Don't keep your hopes high..this thing is done.
Shut the fuck up asshole

It's okay he wants people to panic sell into him, because not enough people decided to panic last night when they dumped an now they regret dumping .
No, it's not ok , we don't want any fuckin BS talkings in this thread

Shut the fuck up asshole

legendary

Shut the fuck up asshole

clear FUD, you just want cheap coins because you sold to cheap an now you cannot buy back at the price you want! Keep the coins make him pay, to buy back in.

This coin is awesome an if a pump group decides not to pump it, that's fine it will increase with-out one.

Which Moon..?? AMK..
Failled..!!!

AMK! AHAHAHAHA
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
I'm surprised, what do people expect? c'mon guys eat those sell orders, when block explorer comes, price will go to the moon, i wish i had BTC to eat those sell orders.
This is the best opportunity.
I think the best opportunity was 3 weeks ago buy in below 600 sat.

Hehe, I see posts next month "I think the best opportunity was 3 weeks ago buy in below 3000 sat."
Three weeks and everything will be clear with anonymous technology.

U got one 0 tomany on that 3000 should be 300 Wink

Edit : missread that the 600 should be 300 Wink
Jump to: