Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NDL - The coin for Pastafarians - Flying Spaghetti Monster Cryptocurrency! - page 75. (Read 125150 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Wow...talk about growing pains.  The number of spam coins (Hey!  That's my idea!) has just got to be part of the growth process...I hope.  Undecided
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Here's another pool for my fellow hashers to use: http://ndl.cryptohashery.com

Stratum w/VARDIFF - Proportional Payouts - 1% Fee

Create an account, add some workers and set your miners to noodle at:
/cgminer --scrypt  -o stratum+tcp://ndl.cryptohashery.com:3888 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

Our first block found at the Hashery generated at 80 network confirmations. I reduced the number of network confirms needed for payout from 120 to 80 now that I see the coins in the wallet so payouts shall commence!

Thanks to everyone for using our pool!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
no way i join poolofpools after they scammed me for 2000 catcoins with closing the pool on day 2

It wasn't a scam man. That coin was forked from the start. We launched with the genesis block and got screwed just like you did. We lost actual USD and BTC on that deal. None of those coins were worth anything.

We waited a few hours on this one to make sure that wouldn't happen on this one.

We're really sorry about how that went down, it still leaves a bitter taste in our mouth too. Not good for anyone.

If you come give us a shot with Noodlyappendagecoin, you'll see. We're not out to screw anyone, we're just trying to deliver great pools for everyone.

Dude are you kidding us??? Everyone knows that pool owners scam people by shutting down pools take the coins out and dump them like whales! Some even dare to come back online with coins wiped off the account of miners claming all sort of things! Its a miracle to see if any pool coming back online claming they suffered DDOS attacks with coins in users accounts!
That seems the best way pool owners find to scam people but I found out others!!!
Activity: 70
Aaaarrrrgggghhhhh, maties!  It be 'bout time fer this coin to be showing it's scurvy face.
(true followers of FSM are supposed to speak in Pirate speak ya know!) Wink

anyway...awesome!

NNYnU9bJgUjXfTBEgQpL7u4ehVfrzU28Zc

Shiver me timbers, someone be talking like a pirate in me thread. Some noodles are on their way to you, you pox faced bilge rat.

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 126

{
"blocks" : 438,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 1.15078668,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 83705602,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

is this normal

How do you get those informations??

all coins at help - debug- consol: "getinfo"
Activity: 350

{
}

is this normal

How do you get those informations??
Activity: 126
i been mining on http://propeng.com:7020/ since it started , no pay out  .. anyone being paid on this pool ?

no paid out Sad grrr....
Activity: 308
thx OP for the transaction.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

{
}

is this normal

No, difficulty should be much higher. This is one of the few alt coins with actually multiple functioning wallets at launch. Some other alt coins with much less in the op and no wallets had 300 MH/s in 2 hours.

That diff is correct

Difficulty    1.15078668

It's correct for the current hashrate yes. For a 60s block time, 1 diff = ~71.58MH/s
But this coin had a much better launch than a lot of others, and it's about the legendary Flying Spaghetti Monster. So hashrate should be a lot higher, and diff too.
You should all farm at max power while you can, this won't last long.

Thanks this was my first time mining solo. I found three blocks but all were rejected. I joined pool though
Activity: 74
no way i join poolofpools after they scammed me for 2000 catcoins with closing the pool on day 2

It wasn't a scam man. That coin was forked from the start. We launched with the genesis block and got screwed just like you did. We lost actual USD and BTC on that deal. None of those coins were worth anything.

We waited a few hours on this one to make sure that wouldn't happen on this one.

We're really sorry about how that went down, it still leaves a bitter taste in our mouth too. Not good for anyone.

If you come give us a shot with Noodlyappendagecoin, you'll see. We're not out to screw anyone, we're just trying to deliver great pools for everyone.
Activity: 224
Here's another pool for my fellow hashers to use: http://ndl.cryptohashery.com

Stratum w/VARDIFF - Proportional Payouts - 1% Fee

Create an account, add some workers and set your miners to noodle at:
/cgminer --scrypt  -o stratum+tcp://ndl.cryptohashery.com:3888 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

This pool seems to be working great so far!  Smiley
Activity: 252
i been mining on http://propeng.com:7020/ since it started , no pay out  .. anyone being paid on this pool ?
Activity: 238
Activity: 74
Pool of Pools has your NoodlyAppendageCoin pool!

All hail the FSM! He Boiled For Your Sins! The Least You Can Do Is Mine For Him!

And maybe throw in some extra for a nice marinara bath.

Come join the fun, mine some noodlyappendagecoin and eventually, make enough money to displace all of the false deities! The truth shall make you rich!

ndl.poolofpools.com

ndl.poolofpools.com/index.php?page=gettingstarted

Check out our other pools:

poolofpools.com

Follow us on Twitter:

http://twitter.com/poolofpools

Activity: 285
Merit: 251

{
}

is this normal

No, difficulty should be much higher. This is one of the few alt coins with actually multiple functioning wallets at launch. Some other alt coins with much less in the op and no wallets had 300 MH/s in 2 hours.

That diff is correct

Difficulty    1.15078668

It's correct for the current hashrate yes. For a 60s block time, 1 diff = ~71.58MH/s
But this coin had a much better launch than a lot of others, and it's about the legendary Flying Spaghetti Monster. So hashrate should be a lot higher, and diff too.
You should all farm at max power while you can, this won't last long.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
this is fucking amazing!

May the great starch in the sky touch us all!
Activity: 294
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Activity: 84
Praise our noodleutius GOD!

NaFEaGDFrFPomp99v4teVsoMedJFXxXeVb
Activity: 182
OP congrats for this coin all works 100% , 13 billions coins  3% premined for giveways and supoort, and dev  and the most important( donation to reserach) incrible thy very much !
NdtnRSehTjSbgs1itW952GY2rs2iyvw3v2
Pages:
Jump to: