Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Nebulacoin [NEB] - X11 - PoW/PoS - LAUNCH 6/21/14! - page 7. (Read 34003 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
waiting for dev comments.. Undecided

the guy's probably asleep...
Activity: 224
waiting for dev comments.. Undecided
Activity: 182
450 blocks left at 300 reward
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
So the coin is dead or what?...
From the looks of it, it seems to have a little life in it. The net hashrate looks like people still have faith in the coin. It could still go up, for the mean time it looks like it seem to be holding steady at around .00008-.00009
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
So the coin is dead or what?...
now look on trading )))
who knows where's NEB dev?
Activity: 249
I think this will pop up about 10x when all the miners have to dump. Especially at 1.45 mill with high diff. Make a quick buck.
Activity: 138
And there is still over 100 GH/s on the coin.  I am surprised with that many people still mining it, and the difficulty being so high, that the price is still so low.  The price could easily be 2-3X what it currently is.

Might buy a little, but, no more than I am willing to lose.
It's like 7:12AM here in Europe ( Most of countries ) and everyone is in front of his PC and trading. Monday morning. Everyone was waiting for NEB to get added on bittrex, so they woke up at 5AM to start trading.

We shouldn't forget the US as well. Everyone was in front of their computers at 2-3AM and trading, just because fuck you. lol

NEB on Bittrex more than 12 hours...
twas very good start ) from 6k to 100k...
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
This coin is a CONFIRMED SCAM

This coin is an obvious scam.  Dev gets caught with 50k premine.  Exchange stops trading.  Dev is unable to dump his coins.  Admits lying.  Begs forgiveness.  Pleads ignorance.

Facts:

50k premine dev did not disclose.

dev lied about premine

dev admits to lying about premine

dev tries to defend lying about premine

dev has no plans for coin

coin is dead

coin has no future

coin is a shitcoin clone

DEV GIVES 30k of 50k PREMINED COINS TO BE DESTROYED BY BITTREX, WHICH HAPPENED.  After lying about the premine.  He only destroyed it because he got caught.  How can you trust a confirmed liar?

I guess the market has decided that this coin is a scam.  No buyers and dumpers fighting over the crumbs provided by anyone foolish enough to buy this scam coin.

It's a bad sign when you add your own words in someone's reply.

That means that you're mad and you're losing.

Keep going. I don't mind quoting it. People observe.
Activity: 476
I´ve got a picture! Haha!

This coin is an obvious scam.  Dev gets caught with 50k premine.  Exchange stops trading.  Dev is unable to dump his coins.  Admits lying.  Begs forgiveness.  Pleads ignorance.

Facts:

dev lied about premine

coin is dead

coin has no future

coin is a shitcoin clone

DEV GIVES 30k of 50k PREMINED COINS TO BE DESTROYED BY BITTREX, WHICH HAPPENED.  After lying about the premine.  He only destroyed it because he got caught.  How can you trust a confirmed liar?

I guess the market has decided that this coin is a scam.  No buyers and dumpers fighting over the crumbs provided by anyone foolish enough to buy this scam coin.

Its true, market will decide. Your part of work is done, so now - please - politely GFY.
Activity: 126
I'm so tired of hearing the excuse that coins need a premine to support development. How about the devs take the profit they made off the last 20 coins' they premined and abandoned and use it towards whatever new shit coin they are making this week?  Better yet, how about they just don't make any more coins.  The community is as much to blame as the devs for allowing this shit to continue.
Activity: 322
Don't listen to this blackmailer. its amazing how they work so hard to drive prices down to get cheaper coins. Its sad. This coins a keeper.
I'm dying.

Facts:

dev lied about premine

coin is dead

coin has no future

coin is a shitcoin clone

DEV GIVES 30k of 50k PREMINED COINS TO BE DESTROYED BY BITTREX, WHICH HAPPENED.  After lying about the premine.  He only destroyed it because he got caught.  How can you trust a confirmed liar?

I guess the market has decided that this coin is a scam.  No buyers and dumpers fighting over the crumbs provided by anyone foolish enough to buy this scam coin.

You're right.

It's like 7:12AM here in Europe ( Most of countries ) and everyone is in front of his PC and trading. Monday morning. Everyone was waiting for NEB to get added on bittrex, so they woke up at 5AM to start trading.

We shouldn't forget the US as well. Everyone was in front of their computers at 2-3AM and trading, just because fuck you. lol
Activity: 252
Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

Facts:

dev lied about premine

coin is dead

coin has no future

coin is a shitcoin clone

I'm dying.

Facts:

dev lied about premine

coin is dead

coin has no future

coin is a shitcoin clone

DEV GIVES 30k of 50k PREMINED COINS TO BE DESTROYED BY BITTREX, WHICH HAPPENED.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=567115.0;topicseen

Facts:

dev lied about premine

coin is dead

coin has no future

coin is a shitcoin clone

Activity: 249
I heard OP also eats baby kittens and personally scored the equalizer goal for Portugal today  Angry
Pages:
Jump to: