Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN] NeedFUD | Community-Driven Platform | Share Anything, Link With Crypto - page 2. (Read 348 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
the project is very interesting, I always like to participate in new crypto innovations. The possibility of enjoying this service offered by NEED FUD. absolute confidence in its development. Cheesy
Activity: 10
This looks as a good project, i will research more information about that.
Regards!
Activity: 1
Hello, greetings to the entire NeedFUD team, Very good Post, the truth was quite interesting, growing your community whether it is a page, channel, blog, ect is quite difficult and sharing something about cryptocurrencies or any topic of interest is helpful for other users who do not have experience, I think it's a great idea! 

Cheers... Wink
Activity: 1
Hello, greetings to the entire NeedFUD team, I want to congratulate you and thank you for this great work you have been doing, it is truly a wonderful and promising project, I sincerely hope that this project will last a long time and have all the possible success.
Activity: 66
Merit: 2
It's quite an interesting plaform wherein evrything is under control. The fact that you don't accept, racism, nudes, etc.. is one of the best reason that people will use the platform. Well, I think it will really help those people who are going to be part of it. Thanks for the info  Smiley It can help us to grow in crypto.
Activity: 3
TOP TOP TOP

Very good Post, the truth was quite interesting, growing your community whether it is a page, channel, blog, ect is quite difficult and sharing something about cryptocurrencies or any topic of interest is helpful for other users who do not have experience, I think it's a great idea
Activity: 28
Very good Post, the truth was quite interesting, growing your community whether it is a page, channel, blog, ect is quite difficult and sharing something about cryptocurrencies or any topic of interest is helpful for other users who do not have experience, I think it's a great idea!  Grin
Activity: 349
Merit: 101
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Activity: 349
Merit: 101
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

NeedFUD will become a community-driven platform where everything can be uploaded as long as there is a link with crypto. And with everything we mean everything, think fan art, images, meme’s video’s, youtube video’s, podcast or just crypto articles. There are almost no restrictions, of course the standard things like we don’t accept racism, no spam, no nudes.

The content that is uploaded can be voted by other users. At this moment the latest content will appear at the top. But this will change over time to most views or most votes. This way we hope there will be a contest.

You can just embed videos, podcasts, Twitter and Facebook messages, images, memes ect. This way, the original owner won’t miss his views and possible revenues. All content is collected in one feed so you can easily scroll through it. But you can also choose to scroll in different categories.

So got something cryptolicious to share with others? Don't hesitate to share and feedback your experience here. We are take care of ours member's opinion.

Pages:
Jump to: