Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NEO] [ICO] Zeepin Chain - The Distributed Creative New Economy - page 2. (Read 1346 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Zeepin Progress Update
It’s shocking to witness the slump in cryptocurrency market with BTC price dropping to $6500. The fluctuation is leading to panic over investors as the price of ZPT is inevitably affected. Good news is that the majority of users in Zeepin community can understand the current situation and still have faith in Zeepin holding ZPTs, which means a lot to us. The world of cryptocurrency never fails to surprise us — you may become a millionaire overnight or be dead broke within just a few days. However, Zeepin has never been interested in any kind of speculative activity- we are always committed to being the pioneer of creative industry with the power of blockchain. It’s beyond our ability to manipulate or tamper with the dramatic market. All we can do is making more efforts to speed up the development of all dApps guided by user-friendly principle. That’s something we can promise — a promising project with long-term and sustainable development.
https://medium.com/@zeepin/zeepin-progress-update-a5ab0b0ac8f8

Activity: 490
Merit: 110
I wonder when the distribution will start. I think this will be my first NEO coin. I never thought NEO would go this far as to having tokens of its own. However, considering it can be written using C + etc., I guess it has great potential. It is just that because of the China FUD, I never thought it would amount to anything I guess.
Activity: 392
Dev please help: I can't send my ZPT tokens from Neon wallet to Kucoin. I have more than 1 drop of gas, and I see the ZPT in the wallent, but when I go to send, I don't have the ZPT as option of the token I can send, why ? what I have to do ?
Can I send NEO from version 0.0.9 and just wait for the new version to be ready. I don't need the tokens right away anyway and it would be on the block chain allocated to my public address
With my neon wallet 0.0.6 that I downloaded for this ico - is it also good for the other neo icos ? Or do I need to download the more updated 0.0.9 one?
Merit: 102
Is the procedure for filling out the KYC for participation in the ICO mandatory?

yes you need to fill out the kyc. usually if you don't hear from them for a few days it means you've been accepted. Or you can login in an check to see if your details have passed.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Will review it today
Merit: 102
I'm trying to claim the retweet bounty on the zeepin website and have retweeted one of their posts but the website doesn't recognise it. is there a particular tweet you have to use, I just picked one I liked.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
It is very interesting that this is on NEO and not on ETH. I wonder how it affects your ICO and is there any aspect of your ICO that is easier due to this being on NEO instead of ETH?
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Promote the development, research and advocacy for Zeepin (Zeepin Chain) blockchain, which is a decentralized blockchain developed for the global creative industry and a decentralized shared economy. Good Mission
Activity: 560
Merit: 103
quarkchain.io
Is the procedure for filling out the KYC for participation in the ICO mandatory?
Activity: 58
As a redistributed style interconnection platform on Zeepin Chain, ZeeCreate connects with ZPTs through the embedded sensible contract, so to quickly bridge artistic contents and other people in want of artistic concepts.

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Which countries are your first targets?
Activity: 1
Zeepin Chain - The Distributed Creative New Economy  

“Design creates culture. Culture shapes values. Values determine the future.” –Robert L. Peters

Please visit our new NEW OFFICIAL TOPIC

Thank you for your understanding

Activity: 173
Looking forward to seeing you in the meetup in Amsterdam. What will be the topic of discussion around Zeepin? General explanations or something else?

More or less general explanation, future goals, and recent progress. There will also be some time for questions. We hope to see you there.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Looking forward to seeing you in the meetup in Amsterdam. What will be the topic of discussion around Zeepin? General explanations or something else?
Activity: 265
Merit: 14
Nina
We are currently in negotiation with several biggest exchange platforms. ZPT will be listed on exchange no later than 3 months after the ICO is finished.
I think it's a lot of time to get listed in exchanges when if the project is a success, it may get listed even before the ICO end. The vision of the project is original besides all its competitors in the market but we still intend to see an active product/prototype which does not requires much funds to be build.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
What is the potential market cap of company? Are there some surveys which confirm this specific number?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Will platform receive some reward from users for their interactions?
Pages:
Jump to: