Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Neocoin final will be launched soon! - page 8. (Read 16871 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I am sure that all of you, crying babies will be mining at lunch time,
so just stop crying and wait patently.

We have a new release time!! Its at lunch!!

Oh wait, lunch at what time zone?

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
at the third launch time i am not here. busy with real life.

and i love reading this thread, that doesnt have to do with if i mine it or not.

i wanted it to mine the first launch and the second launch.
but now i am out of mining, which doesnt mean i am out of reading this thread.
Activity: 420
@captainfuture: that's the thing. why the hell would you come and check out this post every second if you have decided to not waist your time on it???  I don't believe you. You sure will
i am sure that i will not be mining this coin. never ever.

@stas: your clowncoin logo reminds me, that this launch wasnt a great success too  Grin
Activity: 420
I am sure that all of you, crying babies will be mining at lunch time,
so just stop crying and wait patently.
Activity: 637
Merit: 500
Due problems with our dedicated server, Neocoin can't be released for Security Reasons...

Daeons run on powerful dedicated servers (not vps), this is why you don't have to add ips like for other coins and the blockchain is automaticatly backed up and stored periodically.

Why you need dedicated server? Crypto currency it's a p2p network you can launch the currency even from your home computer.
Sorry for my post, maybe I don't understand something, if I'm wrong, please explain.
bitcoin is more centralized than people realize...
Servers are a security to  guarantee a strong and fast network.

You still don't answer the question about why do you need dedicated servers and a backup of the blockchain ?.
Backing up the blockchain is so weird, since there is no way to RESTORE the backup to the network.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018
The good example it's a QuarkCoin (QRK)
legendary
Due problems with our dedicated server, Neocoin can't be released for Security Reasons...

Daeons run on powerful dedicated servers (not vps), this is why you don't have to add ips like for other coins and the blockchain is automaticatly backed up and stored periodically.

The problem is now corrected but time is not respected, we add 48 hours to 8pm today, there is will be a new correct countdown.

We apologize for the inconvenance.

Neocoin Team.

Why you need dedicated server? Crypto currency it's a p2p network you can launch the currency even from your home computer.
Sorry for my post, maybe I don't understand something, if I'm wrong, please explain.
Update: If you need dedicated server for client files, you can use any of file sharing hostings to do it. Good example it's a FreeCoin: http://www.free-coin.org/?page_id=60

It's not a problem until you get big dif and all move to the pools, if miners trust the coin you will have strong and fast network based of running wallets of solo miners.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

The problem is now corrected but time is not respected, we add 48 hours to 8pm today, there is will be a new correct countdown.

Neocoin Team.

Update: If you need dedicated server for client files, you can use any of file sharing hostings to do it. Good example it's a FreeCoin: http://www.free-coin.org/?page_id=60

Activity: 98
"Ignorance never settles a question."

Neocoin Team.
Dont bother, no one will mine this shit, and those hopeless retards that do wont ever be enough, like 99% of all the other shitcoins out there... you wont even have enough to dump to make a buck... lol  idiots
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Authors, you idiots, so squander again!
legendary

Neocoin Team.

really epic fail

Neocoin Team.
FAIL
Activity: 120

The problem is now corrected but time is not respected, we add 48 hours to 8am today, there is will be a new correct countdown.

Neocoin Team.

Next time just be honest and tell up front.
legendary
After this launch I don't have a credit for NeoCoin, and I will never mine this so inovation coin. Good luck for everybody and good night.
PS: I put all my hashpower to CraftCoin and will go to sleep.
Activity: 94

Neocoin Team.
Activity: 154
CoinTropolis
? What the fuck is neocoin?   more shit i suppose.

You are the Archie Bunker of crypto, love it!
? What the fuck is neocoin?   more shit i suppose.
legendary
If everybody ready to "NEOCOIN - Never Ever Ontime Coin" maybe meanwhile let's help for the real coin and mine CraftCoin, it's a same algo - scrypt, you just need to download the new wallet and start mining in your ready to launch environment: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2906484
Pages:
Jump to: