Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEON DISTRICT MMO RPG ERC 721 - page 4. (Read 2123 times)

Activity: 650
Merit: 502
January 26, 2018, 06:28:11 AM
Great evolutionary use case of the ERC 721 standard and love the concept.
Can't wait to try it out and judging by the roadmap it seems that might not be too far away.
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
January 26, 2018, 03:25:49 AM
Noice... more and more blockchain based game.

Looking forwrd to the alpha sign up if that would be open for public gamers.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
January 26, 2018, 02:45:25 AM
It's cool! Cool
 I'm fascinated by role-playing games and virtual currency, and I'm looking forward to the new gameplay.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
January 25, 2018, 11:12:33 PM
Very cool. Count me in.
Activity: 548
Merit: 265
My old account was "Ghoom" (hacked) u=199247
January 26, 2018, 02:28:39 AM
Wow. Amazing. What and see...
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 12:34:37 AM
i was reading your white paper like im reading tge menu with all my favorite food on the list! im soooooooo excited! Count me in!
Activity: 8
January 25, 2018, 10:58:17 PM
wow this looks epic.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
January 25, 2018, 08:37:56 PM
Hell yes, this looks amazing! Great use of ERC-721 too. Looking forward to give this a go!

[edit] And this from the whitepaper makes me even more interested. Refreshing to see that you do not choose to go for an ICO, respect.

"** Neon District will not rely on an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) for funding. Instead, the game will be
fully funded by Blockade Games, LLC"
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
January 25, 2018, 08:34:17 PM
Been thinking about this kind of project since the introduction of ERC-721 and when the crypto kitties got unleashed.

It's about time we have a serious game on this platform. How to join the test?
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 07:02:33 PM
I haven't gamed much since found crypto but this looks exciting. How to get in alpha ?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 06:43:41 PM
I will definitly follow this project. Love work from Coin_Artist, I'm sure it will be awesome !
Activity: 6
January 25, 2018, 06:40:15 PM
Like the idea, appealing artwork.  I'll keep an eye on this one
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
January 25, 2018, 06:35:10 PM
Will be following closely, game sounds very interesting, really nice to see its not a ico, really big plus.

Artwork is nice, eye catching and background story is appealing.

Keep up the good work!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
January 25, 2018, 06:17:49 PM
Neon District
MMO RPG ERC 721

About Neon District
Neon District combines the best of card-based RPGs and online MMOs with asset ownership, unique strategic gameplay, and a verifiable asset history via blockchain technology. The game utilizes the Ethereum Non-fungible Token Standard #721 (ERC-721) to provide individualized, unique cards for each player to collect, trade, play, and evolve. Neon District is a hybrid role-playing and trading card game set in a cyberpunk dystopia. In Neon District, each player collects and trades unique, fungible cards that evolve and adapt as they're used in play. Unlike all other trading card games, cards in Neon District become more valuable as they gain experience points, special abilities, physical flaws, and cybernetic enhancements. These cards come alive and create their own stories, forever stored on the Ethereum blockchain.

How Did I Get Involved?

Most of you may know me as the creator of Age of Rust, an Adventure game powered by the bitcoin blockchain. Today, I have the pleasure of announcing Neon District, a new project that I have been closely advising over the past few months. I was introduced to the Neon District team through the bitcoin puzzle maker, @coin_artist, who is one of the co-founders of Blockcade Games, LLC. We’ve known each other in passing, but last fall we were introduced through a mutual friend and we immediately hit it off. We realized that our passions and ambitions couldn’t be more aligned. We’ve both had a lot of fun participating in the crypto gaming community, and this project is a culmination of our shared experiences. Neon District has a strong team of developers and creatives, and I look forward to seeing how this game will evolve in the immediate future and coming years.

Introducing The Neon District World

Neon District takes place in a dystopian, cyberpunk future where The Mainspring has begun modifying its citizens by implanting “upgrades” or enhancements into their bodies. Though, these subjects are unaware their new devices have both control and surveillance functions that can be turned on or off at will. “Degens”, the last holdouts in the city, are determined to subvert and destroy The Mainspring’s new system. Can this resistance, on the fringe of society, stop them in time?

Neon District
Looks amazing...can't wait to check it out!
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
January 25, 2018, 05:53:10 PM
When news sir?Huh??
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
January 25, 2018, 05:43:08 PM
Neon District
MMO RPG ERC 721

About Neon District
Neon District combines the best of card-based RPGs and online MMOs with asset ownership, unique strategic gameplay, and a verifiable asset history via blockchain technology. The game utilizes the Ethereum Non-fungible Token Standard #721 (ERC-721) to provide individualized, unique cards for each player to collect, trade, play, and evolve. Neon District is a hybrid role-playing and trading card game set in a cyberpunk dystopia. In Neon District, each player collects and trades unique, fungible cards that evolve and adapt as they're used in play. Unlike all other trading card games, cards in Neon District become more valuable as they gain experience points, special abilities, physical flaws, and cybernetic enhancements. These cards come alive and create their own stories, forever stored on the Ethereum blockchain.

How Did I Get Involved?

Most of you may know me as the creator of Age of Rust, an Adventure game powered by the bitcoin blockchain. Today, I have the pleasure of announcing Neon District, a new project that I have been closely advising over the past few months. I was introduced to the Neon District team through the bitcoin puzzle maker, @coin_artist, who is one of the co-founders of Blockcade Games, LLC. We’ve known each other in passing, but last fall we were introduced through a mutual friend and we immediately hit it off. We realized that our passions and ambitions couldn’t be more aligned. We’ve both had a lot of fun participating in the crypto gaming community, and this project is a culmination of our shared experiences. Neon District has a strong team of developers and creatives, and I look forward to seeing how this game will evolve in the immediate future and coming years.

Introducing The Neon District World

Neon District takes place in a dystopian, cyberpunk future where The Mainspring has begun modifying its citizens by implanting “upgrades” or enhancements into their bodies. Though, these subjects are unaware their new devices have both control and surveillance functions that can be turned on or off at will. “Degens”, the last holdouts in the city, are determined to subvert and destroy The Mainspring’s new system. Can this resistance, on the fringe of society, stop them in time?

Neon District
Pages:
Jump to: