Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin [NEOS] - with Arbitrush, Multi-Algo, In-wallet trading & More - page 54. (Read 94526 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Nkcom Collection Shop
grrr ico again  Wink
and i'm in  Grin
nice to see coin with ico and great features come
so i think no reason to not try it  Cool
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
mabey we might see prices like DRK did for a while.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Very exciting innovations good luck with your project.

Thanks Raxe =)

Regards,

syntaks
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Very exciting innovations good luck with your project.
Activity: 686
Block reward is simply too high, end of story. 

You can't argue with math, and math says the ICO price will not be sustainable due to new coin generation / dumping.

No matter how amazing your coin is, it's completely undermined by 14,000 new coins coming on the market Every. Single. Day.

Lower it, or look back at these comments in regret.

i don't understand how 14,000 is high its 1.8btc a day at current prices

Then feel free to buy in.

already have mate

I guessed that by your first response.

then why did you tell me to lol
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

You can't argue with math, and math says the ICO price will not be sustainable due to new coin generation / dumping.

No matter how amazing your coin is, it's completely undermined by 14,000 new coins coming on the market Every. Single. Day.

already have mate

I guessed that by your first response.

didn't you anticipate 10* hype soon after ICO ending?  Grin

ofcourse it will rise on hype but i'm not expecting it to settle there. 5-8btc a day is manageable, not all miners dump. plus it ain't going below ipo or gonna be at this price again thats why its a good buy at current prices
legendary
Activity: 1330

didn't you anticipate 10* hype soon after ICO ending?  Grin

already have mate
Activity: 476

You do realise that's only 1.75 BTC/day required to maintain at higher IPO price if ALL coins are dumped right?

legendary
Activity: 1204
dev i would advise organizing your OP. too much text. its like your writing a essay. lol

If you think I go on and on writing, listen to me explain everything in the video lol.  It's always been a little quirk of mine whereas I'm afraid to leave out any details so I tend to go overboard a bit with the finer ones even.

Regards,

syntaks

pref more then less syn Wink
lol cluster coin is asking so much btc and that has 36 million coins in pow. our pow will take years, with 1 million in existence i am definitely in. you should keep the same fee method as quatloo trader where you are required to have a certain amount of coins in your wallet to use the feature rather than a pay monthly fee like ruby.

legendary
dev i would advise organizing your OP. too much text. its like your writing a essay. lol

If you think I go on and on writing, listen to me explain everything in the video lol.  It's always been a little quirk of mine whereas I'm afraid to leave out any details so I tend to go overboard a bit with the finer ones even.

Regards,

syntaks
legendary
Dev is already active. +1
the dev of diligence!!and i am in

Welcome!  Thank you for your support.  Feel free to express any requests, concerns, or ask any questions =)

Sincerely,

syntaks
legendary
THE MOST interesting feature is ARBITRUSH!!!!

Thanks a lot =)  I was a bit skeptical on naming it that I wasn't really sure others would find it as amusing as I did but I'm glad it's at least functionally appreciated lol.

Regards,

syntaks
legendary
well considering this post from bittrex-richiela he supports the dev and he obviously is aware of the work he has done for the other coins. i haven't seen bittrex do this for any coin. this alone gets my seal of approval. also their features have alot to offer. they are capturing their audience by giving them a better experience to trade from their wallets so other features are on their way.

one feature i would like to see is a bot trader. something like quatloo trader. im currently using that one but if i were to use this having that would be awesome. atleast guys with this ICO the dev is well known and has actually produced something rather than on promise.  i am in

Thanks a lot.  I may seem overly-emphatic when I thank everyone that's expressed their support and faith in this project, but that doesn't go without a bit of background.  When you lose sleep consistently over the duration of your career for something you just love to do, and then one day it's actually appreciated and praised - it tends to really hit home deep.  As far as a bot trader or auto-trading, that's something I've just added to the to-do list.  That in itself however to be done properly would take about as much care and precision as is being used with Neos.  That doesn't mean it isn't a possibility, that just means it will be assessed and planned out as more than just a side feature on-a-whim. =)

Best regards,

syntaks
Pages:
Jump to: