Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin Official BCT Thread. Details, news and other information. - page 13. (Read 308603 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hi, is neoscoin a masternode coin? If it is, how many coins needed for a masternode? Thanks!
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Activity: 336
NEOS live right now, the dev speaking http://streaming.radio.co/sc5508127c/listen
Live stream stopped, still a radio show going on for people that want to listen
The recording of the show https://soundcloud.com/coremediaradio/neos brought to you by "lootz" featuring the dev(syntaks) of course
v3 got delayed again?
Yes, but it is confirmed that this is the actual date(on slack). I am not part of the team, just an investor/supporter.
If you are here because of a "hype" and don't have any patience, you are free to go. Can't say that would be the right choice.

He has posted a picture on slack and it is not nice to see about his condition, so if you want to see it join slack.

My opinion about the release is that it isn't about the release but what he worked on for a very long time.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 534
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Blockchain snapshot for a faster sync can be found here: https://mega.nz/#!hV5jSSrI!NBbnSS0eDLG8dZJvTHvLZlgdlgYAbHeMMjx7YCR2dng

Thats awesome! Thank you very much. Maybe we can add it to the OP.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Thank you very much for this news.

You do a great job, and I think NEOS is one of the best projects in crypto coins.

Once the system of governance, voting and remuneration of the blockchain will be implemented in the code, you will be rewarded for your work, and a real ecosystem can be set up around NEOS.

I think Neos can have such a beautiful community as Decred!

The state of mind is very important and you embody it very well!

That is my belief.

Continue like that! and take care of you!

Ps: there will always be people to cry and grumble! Wink

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Thank you for the explanations.

I remain convinced of the quality of the Neoscoin project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
The counter has come to a dead end, whats the news?  Grin

Added 12 days to the counter? Dev, why are you not anonucing anything here?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Hello,

Some litle point of attention here. When i type the word "NEOS Bitcointalk" in the google search box i get redirected to the first/old NEOS bitcointalk thread. And when i click on the link it takes me three threads to reach the actual NEOS thread. For new investors or people who read or hear something about NEOS it's not attractive to click that much to get to this thread. This can be changed very easy.
Towards the moon. Buy while it's time

Most of the the time a dump will come just after news and probably will come but i'm seriously not selling, the dev is no dummy and got things ready for all of us in long term. Do not have any idea what the right price is, but do think we are not even close to the true value of NEOS.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Towards the moon. Buy while it's time

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
The counter has come to a dead end, whats the news?  Grin
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
One the way's i make money in stocks is buying beaten down stocks that change to proactive management,  i applied the same thoughts to coins & NEOS is making big $$..
Pages:
Jump to: